every feather in each stroke.
猛推
And push!
好了 你们两个 别闹了 继续
All right, you two, that’s enough. Come on.
接着练习
Back to practice.
如今 你们中的佼佼者
Now, the best of you…
强壮优秀的最强音
…the fittest and the most brilliant…
将会由我呈荐给草鸮之王
…I will present to the Lord High Tyto.
我们的飞行家 我们的战士
So let’s see how much you’ve improved…
来展示一下学习成果吧
…as fliers, as fighters.
等什么
Well?
干得好 你已经表现出了
Well done. You’ve shown
出类拔萃的服从性与纪律性
exceptional obedience and discipline.
我的夫君会为你的进步感到非常欣慰
My husband will be most pleased by your progress.
告诉我 你弟弟
Tell me, does your brother
是不是也有类似的飞行潜质
have similar potential as a flier?
谁 索伦吗
Who, Soren?
没有 他小时候
No. He fell out of the
跌下过树 腿是跛的
tree when he was still a hatchling. He’s lame.
士兵 一句赞扬你就翘尾巴了
Oh, soldier, you mustn’t confuse praise for license.
别对我撒谎
Never lie to me.
为了草鸮之王
For the Lord High Tyto,
健壮的飞行家越多越好
we need as many strong fliers as we can find.
走 我们去告知你弟弟 回归家族
Come, let’s tell your brother what rewards there are…
将会有怎样的奖赏等着他
…for those who recognize their true family.
不 多拍打 再低一点
No, more flap, deeper flap.
静止的空气没有推力
The still air has no shape to use.
只能用下拍来弥补
You gotta compensate with your downstroke.
要使翅膀尖几乎相碰
Make your wing tips almost meet,
如果可以的话 不要停顿
if you can, without stalling.
我的羽翼没法充分蜷曲
I can’t curl my feathers enough,
格林布尔 翅膀太短了
Grimble. My wings are too short.
好吧 当年大家也说盖世将军的翅膀太短
Well, they said Lyze of Kiel’s wings were short.
他还不是一样势如破竹
And that didn’t stop him.
再说要想飞抵守卫者那里 路途很漫长
And you’re gonna need to fly a long way to get to the Guardians.
-珈瑚守卫者吗 -没错
– The Guardians of Ga’Hoole? – Yeah.
但是我们不认识路啊
But how will we know where to go?
必须先去瑚勒米尔之海
Well, you have to get to the Sea of Hoolemere…
没错 在那里珈瑚巨树被古雾环绕
…yeah, where the Tree is shrouded in ancient mists…
“它就藏匿其中
“Which keep it hidden from all
只有执着的真心人才能找到”
but the strong of purpose and the true of heart. ”
完全正确
Yeah, exactly.
我很想同去
I’d come with you…
但是我是放不下解救家人的希望
…but I still hold out the hope of freeing my family.
是吗
Really?
-克拉德 -快走
– Kludd. – Go!
克拉德 跟我们走
Kludd, come with us!
走 快走
Go, now!
抓住他们
Get them!
克拉德
Kludd!
你们这些雏鹰跑不了多远的
Your little owlets won’t get away.
索伦 我们该怎么办
Soren! What do we do?
索伦 必须得走了
Soren, we have to go!
等等 克拉德 来啊 机会来了
Wait. Kludd! Come on! Now’s our chance!
你还在等什么 孩子
Well, what are you waiting for, son?
这是回家的机会
This is your chance to go home!
这里
I am.
这就是我的家
I am home.

No.
你要伤害自己的王后吗 格林布尔
Would you wound your queen, Grimble?
你才不是我的王后
You’re not my queen!
一定要跳了 索伦
We need to jump now, Soren!

Now!
加油 吉尔菲 扇起来
Come on, Gylfie! Flap!
拍打翅膀
Flap your wings!
不 去追雏鹰
No! Follow the owlets!
去追雏鹰
Follow the owlets!
去啊 你们这些笨蛋
Go, you fools!
快走 去通知守卫者
Go! Go tell the Guardians!
瞧 那里 有个出口
Look! There! I see a way!
哪儿
Where?
吉尔菲 跟上 跟着我
Gylfie, come on, follow me!
快点 吉尔菲 跟上 快点
Faster, Gylfie. Come on! Faster!
不行 索伦 我不行了
I can’t, Soren, I just can’t.
我得休息
I have to rest.
不行 吉尔菲 加油 必须要快
No, Gylfie. Come on, we have to!
等一下 他们好像走了
Hey, wait. I think they’re gone.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
我想是的
I think so.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
什么
What?
我们在飞耶
We’re flying.
是不是和想象中一样
Does it feel the way you thought it would?
不一样
No.
比那棒多了
It feels much better.
接下来怎么办 索伦
What are we gonna do now, Soren?
我们去找珈瑚守卫者
We’re gonna find the Guardians of Ga’Hoole.
格林布尔的逝去很不幸
Grimble’s death was unfortunate.
但你
But you…
你有机会去追随弟弟 却没有
You had a chance to follow your brother, yet you didn’t.
我想你确有资格留下
I’m starting to think that you might actually deserve to stay.
成为我们中的一员
To be one of us.
正合我意
Oh, I want that.
我们给你力量和决心
We offer power and purpose.
你能回报什么
What can you offer us?
能回报什么给我
What can you offer me?

I…
-我有个妹妹 -说下去
– I have a sister. – Go on.
她年纪尚小 但气势不俗
She’s young, but she’s got spirit…
将来定能成长为强壮的草鸮
…and will grow into a strong Tyto.
也许你能把她给我带来
Perhaps you could bring her to me.
在这里 年轻就是希望
Here the young ones are our future.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
怎么了
Why?
瞧好了
Watch this.
嗨 身手不错嘛 你真该为此自豪
Hey! Oh, nice hunting. You should be really proud of yourself…
居然伸爪子抢别人的口中食
…catching a moth that’s already caught.
等等 你又没抓住它
Wait. You hadn’t caught it.
就快抓到了 就差这么一丁点儿
Mm! I was very close. One might even say I was this close.
好极了
Perfect.
靠 居然埋伏
An ambush. Well,
不知道我是土行孙吧
I bet you didn’t count on this.
对不起 我们没想抢你的蛾子
I’m sorry. We didn’t mean to take your moth.
-那不是他的蛾子 -是 就是
– It wasn’t his moth. – Yes, it was.
我们只是想找个藏身和歇脚的地方
We were just looking for a place to hide and rest.
-哪个在前 -什么意思
– In which order? – What do you mean?
到底是先藏身还是先歇脚
Did you need to hide first or rest first?
有区别吗
What difference does it make?
大了去了 如果要藏身
Huge! If you need to hide first,
我猜你们有大♥麻♥烦了
I’d say you were in big trouble.
但是如果是想歇脚
But if resting was on your mind,
那看来还不算太糟
I’d say your situation wasn’t as dire.
我们在去往瑚勒米尔之海的路上
We’re on our way to the Sea of Hoolemere.
去寻找珈瑚守卫者
We’re gonna find the Guardians of Ga’Hoole.
真的吗
Really?
你们这样两只雏鸟
Two little owlets like you
永远都飞不到那片海的
will never reach the sea.
路途中有可怕的猛兽出没
There are some really scary beasts out that way.
可怕的猛兽?
Scary beasts?
如果鹰没有拿你们做了午餐
If the hawks don’t make a quick lunch of you,
秃鹰就会紧跟上来
then the buzzards will.
如果秃鹰也没抓着你们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!