是的 首相先生
Yes, Prime Minister, sir.
乱♥交♥聚会
At an orgy.
这个保守党估计会有麻烦
The Tories are going to have trouble explaining this.
这里 先生
Here, sir.
那是汤姆么
Is that Tom Driberg?
确实 先生
In fact, yes, sir.
如果自己人都有份 我们就失去道义上的优势了
There’s no moral advantage to my party if my party are also involved.
现在变得有点棘手了 先生
It gets a bit stickier, sir.
-照片是在哪儿拍的 -哈克尼区的卡泽诺夫路
-Where were these photos taken? -Cazenove Road, Hackney.
他们去哈克尼干什么
What in God’s boots were they doing in Hackney?
这就是棘手的原因
That’s where it gets sticky.
我以为乱♥交♥就够棘手了 还有更麻烦的
I thought the orgy was the sticky bit. It gets stickier still?
我们一直在监视两个黑社会兄弟 科雷兄弟
We’ve had two brothers, gangsters, under surveillance. The Krays.
照片上是罗恩科雷的房♥子
The photographs were taken in Ronald Kray’s flat.
除了聚众乱 我们还跟踪到诈骗和勒索保护费
Orgies aside, we’re tracking fraud, protection rackets
并且还有可能牵扯到美国黑帮
and the American Mafia might also be involved.
伦敦黑道已经彻底到他手上了
London’s bottom had reached her top.
丑闻阴云密布
Scandal loomed.
十周之内就要举♥行♥大选
The elections are in 10 weeks.
他们将在众议院投票
They’ll vote out both sides of the House.
你到底在干什么
What exactly are you doing about it?
你这家伙 看看你的样子
Bugger all, by the looks of it.
那是意大利人么
Is that Italian?
不知道 这是戴姆勒
Don’t know. Is it a Daimler?
很好 就是这样
It’s nice, that is.
哦 你想要什么圣诞礼物
Oh, what do you want for Christmas?
嗯 我不知道
Um… I don’t know.
你不必给我任何东西 嗯
You don’t have to get me anything. Eh?
-你不必给我准备礼物的 -啊 那太可笑了
-You don’t have to get me a present. -Ah, that’s ridiculous.
你收到什么圣诞礼物了么
Not get you anything for Christmas?
好吧 我只是很惊讶 然而我还是很惊讶
All right, well, just surprise me, then. Surprise me.
我会给你一只塞满煤块的袜子 你这幸运的家伙
I’ll get you a sock full of coal, you lucky thing.
那是什么
What about that?
什么情况
What about it?
为圣诞准备的
For Christmas.
为我么
For me?
那将是我的俱乐部
That’s gonna be my club.
-是么 -当然了
-Is it? -Yeah.
这是进入伦敦西部的开端
In the West End, just a touch of class.
是我们走出这里的车票
That’s our ticket out of here.
下雪了
It’s snowing.
就是的
Yeah.
消失了
Gone.
圣诞节我到底想要什么呢
What did I want for Christmas?
我的罗吉 自♥由♥ 光明正大
My Reggie, free and above-board.
但是罗恩希望他的罗吉回来
But Ron wanted his Reggie back as well.
他无比思念他的恶棍双胞胎兄弟
He longed for his gangster twin.
而罗吉选择了隐匿
And Reggie, he chose a hideaway instead.
俱乐部的主人是麦考恩 一位男爵的儿子
The owner was Hew McCowan, the son of a baronet.
当然他从前通常不会被工人阶级胁迫
Though he was not usually intimidated by the working classes,
他同意出♥售♥俱乐部的一半
he agreed to sell half the club.
罗吉知道他需要及时休息一下了
Reggie knew he’d get the rest in time.
干净的生涯 肮脏的交易
A dirty deal for a clean life.
罗恩害怕罗吉离开他
Ron was terrified of Reggie leaving him behind.
他派了疯狂的泰迪来搅黄这笔交易
He sent Mad Teddy round to kill the deal.
听我说 先生
Listen, gentlemen…
-对不起 我不想看见你 -亲爱的 我会消失的
-I’m sorry. I can’t look at you, darling. -I’m gonna get lost in your eyes.
-我有办法对付罗吉 -真恶心
-I’ve got a deal with Reggie… -It tastes shit.
-我喜欢你的嘴 哈哈 -合同我已经签了
-I love your mouth! Mmm! -I signed the contract.
我已经和罗吉安排了 你去问他
I have an arrangement with Reggie, ask him.
废话 先生 请吧
Crap. Gentlemen, please.
-拜托 我有客人在 -那是出去的路吧 来吧
-Please, I have customers. -Out of the way. That’s it, come on.
拜托 我还有客人在呢 先生 拜托 我和罗吉说过了
Please! I have customers here! Gentlemen, please. I’ve spoken to Reggie.
我们不为罗吉干 我们现在为罗恩工作
We don’t work for Reggie. We work for Ronnie.
罗恩几乎已经达到目的了
Ron almost got what he wanted.
麦考恩退出了协议 但是他还把警♥察♥招来了
‘McCowan backed out of the deal, but he also called the police.
罗吉和罗恩都被控敲诈勒索
‘Reggie and Ron were both charged with extortion.’
弗兰西丝 我告诉你 警♥察♥我来处理
Franny, I’m telling you, the police stitched me up.
-我是无辜的 我完全…-即便你是无辜的
-I am innocent. I’m completely… -Even if you are…
-什么 -你又回到了监狱
-What? -You’re back in prison.
你答应我了
You made a promise to me.
这都是事实 你说的都对 我是无辜的
And it still stands, it stands. I’m fucking innocent!
对不起 我并不是想骂你 你知道么 我只是
I’m sorry, I don’t mean to swear at you, all right? I just…
我真的想让你嫁给我
I really want you to marry me.
求你了
Please.
如果你是无辜的 我就嫁给你
If you’re innocent and acquitted, I’ll marry you.
但是如果你有罪 我不想再见到你
If you’re guilty, I never want to see you again.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
弗兰妮…弗兰妮…弗兰西丝
Franny, that… Franny… Frances.
奇怪吧 让他化险为夷的竟然是 洛德布思比
Strangely, it was Lord Boothby who saved the day.
他走到旁边 但是他并没有注意到
His walk on the wild side had not gone unnoticed.
我找到照片了
I found the photo.
他被转发到其他地方去了
It’s been forwarded to the proper places.
说”茄子”
Say “Enugu”.
“茄子”
Enugu.
这些照片都被登上报纸了
The photograph taken in Boothby’s flat ended up with the paper,
夹杂着一个不为人知的故事
along with a story of sexual misconduct
在黑社会和一个上议院议员之间
between a gangster and a member of the House of Lords.
问题是 阿诺德 那真不幸
The problem is, Arnold, that unfortunately,
那都是真的 这一次
it’s all true, for once.
我不关心事实是什么 哈罗德
I don’t care about the truth, Harold.
不是更大的真♥相♥ 就是更大的诽谤
Except that the greater the truth, the greater the libel.
大选即将来临
An election was looming,
所以首相带了他的保镖 阿诺德古德曼 整理东西
so the Prime Minister brought in his fixer, Arnold Goodman, to sort things out.
给我转《星期日镜报》的塞西尔金
Get me Cecil King at the Sunday Mirror.
伟大而严谨的应对方案
The great and the good engineered a cover-up,
被设计出来
a cracking good one.
当科雷兄弟的律师威胁要请布思比作证时
When the Krays’ defence threatened to call Boothby as a character witness,
这个暗示已经非常明显了
the implication was clear.
法♥院♥将不得不放弃这桩案子
The government would have to drop its case
否则将面临严重的后果
or face the consequences.
因此 科雷兄弟在伦敦的罪行得以逍遥法外
It was this that made the Krays the untouchables of London crime.
新的证据表明 麦克恩先生的
New information casts poor light on the prosecution witness, Mr McCowan.
起诉被驳回
Case dismissed.
那天晚上 科雷兄弟在麦克恩的俱乐部举♥行♥了庆祝晚会
That night, the Krays held their celebration party at McCowan’s club.
当天下午 罗吉打折买♥♥下了它 一折
Reggie had bought the Hideaway that same afternoon. At a discount.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 你来这干嘛 然后呢
So, why are you here, then?
我来看看你和我之间有什么不同
I’ve come to see the difference between you and me.
不同 是么
The difference, yeah?
是的
Right.
你都知道什么 我出身贫寒 和你一样
What do you know? I grew up poor, like you.
-是么 -我曾经是个拳击男孩 和你一样
-Yeah? -I boxed as a lad, like you.
但是我没变成一个强盗
But it didn’t turn me into a thief.
但你成了警♥察♥ 不是吗
But it did turn you into policing, didn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
是你在酒吧把自己变成那样的 不是吗
It did turn you into handing your own over at the bar, didn’t it?
你懂的 我们之间的不同就在这 对吧
You know, the difference between us, right,
除此之外 你知道 这些都显而易见 然而
apart from, you know, the obvious and that,
那就是我 我为自己卖♥♥命
is that I, right, I work for me.
但是你
And you…
嗯 你在为他们工作 嗯哼
Well, you work for them. Eh…
先生 容我解释下 这是苏格兰场
Sir, I can explain. This is Scotland Yard.
这个调查马上结束
And this investigation will end at once.
但还有更多 我们可以得到他们
But there’s so much more that we can get them on.
你马上结束调查科雷兄弟
Your investigation into the Krays will end at once!
好的 好的 她穿的是黑色的
All right, all right. She’s wearing black.
是的 我知道 我知道她是读错了 不是吗
Yeah, I know, I know. She’s read it wrong, hasn’t she?
-她认为这是个该死的葬礼 -穿一身黑 真该死
-She thought it was a fucking funeral. -Wearing black, that fucking bitch.
你别把自己逼疯
Don’t drive yourself mad.