因为他们会通过融♥资♥来开♥发♥♥伦♥敦
because they will colonise London by financing that firm,
然后掌握这个城市
then franchising the city.
所以你要证明给美国人看 克雷兄弟是这个城市唯一的主角
So you have to prove to the Americans that the Krays are the only game in town.
是的 真有趣
Yeah, very fucking interesting.
世界会在我们的手中
The world could be our oyster.
-佩恩 -什么
-Payne. -What?
你经常说”我们”对吗
You say “our” a lot, right?
你经常说”我们的”和”我们”
You say “our” and you also say “we” a lot.
是吗
Do I?
我的意思是 你姓克雷吗
My question is, is your last name Kray?
听着 罗恩 你的宝贝你收好 我只是非常喜欢而已
Listen, Ron, you keep the pearls. I’m perfectly happy with the soft bits.
是的 我赌你是的
Yeah, I bet you are.
我赌你是的
I bet you are.
罗吉 我说它是个糟糕的主意 它就是个坏主意
Reggie, I say it’s a very bad idea. It’s just a bad idea.
我是说 是让我们在伦敦机场见这些黑♥手♥党♥ 对吗
I say, right, that we meet these Mafioso scum at London Airport, right?
我们接上他们 然后砍了他们
We pick them up, we chop them up,
把他们放进行李箱 然后直接送他们回去 伙计
put them in their fucking luggage and send them straight home, mate.
这就是计划
That’s the plan.
好的 我很高兴有这次会议
Well, I’m glad we could have this meeting.
兰斯基先生对殖民♥运♥动赌场很感兴趣
Mr Lansky has taken an interest in the Colony Sporting Club.
他和他赌场的人现在在这里
He has his casino people there right now.
好的 兰斯基先生可能想知道
Well, Mr Lansky might want to know
我们偶然有了自己的赌场
that we happen to have a casino of our own.
真的吗 你们自己的赌场
Really? Your own casino?
好的 你看 我们有拉斯维加斯
Well, you see, we own Las Vegas.
但是这里 大西洋是我们的发展方向
But here, the Atlantic Ocean is in our way.
所以兰斯基缺少能力
So Mr Lansky lacks the ability
去保证他的财产安全
to, uh… ensure the physical security of his property,
在官方和警方这两块
from both outside muscle and the cops.
他觉得克雷兄弟可以帮忙
He thinks the Kray family could help.
伦敦也将成为欧洲的拉斯维加斯
London is going to be the Las Vegas of Europe.
我们需要人带路 需要帮手
We need someone to front and someone to muscle for us.
我说 我们能保证你们的安全 没错
Uh… I mean, look, we can do your security, right,
那不成问题 你知道 然而我们不想为你卖♥♥力
that’s not a problem, you know, but we don’t want to work for you.
我是说 我们更希望与你们合作
I mean, we’d much rather that we work with you.
罗吉想说
What Reggie is trying to say…
我觉得他知道他要说什么 他已经说了
I think he knows what he’s trying to say. He just said it.
-我们做你的靠山 -是的
-We’re in your backyard. -Yeah.
兰斯基先生不排除这种可能
And Mr Lansky is open to discussions of this nature.
他把这作为示好的礼物
He sends this as a goodwill gesture.
不妨一试 至于费用 请打开它
Just a taste. For expenses. Open it, please.
现在 第二个箱子里面是我送的 需要小心打开
Now, the second briefcase contains business of my own I need to take care of.
请吧
Please.
无记名债券 意外之财
Bearer bonds. Free money.
十万美元的债券
A hundred grand in negotiable bearer bonds.
蒙特利尔的一家银行的
Jacked from a bank in Montreal.
太烫手了 不能在北美流动
Too hot to move in North America.
那可是十万美元
That’s a hundred grand.
你们能处理掉那些吗
Could you guys handle that?
是的 我们可以处理掉
Yeah, we can handle it.
真的吗 不错
Really? Good.
搞定它的伙计得20%
Boys who jacked it get 20%.
剩下的我们四六分
We split the rest 60-40.
如果这些解决了 罗吉
If this works out, Reggie,
我会得到二百万美元的货
I got a $2 million backlog of those scharoles.
这听起来像是我们在合作吗
Does that sound like you’re staying out of our way?
五五开 伙计
50-50, mate.
我喜欢你这样的 罗吉
I like you, Reggie.
就五五分 成交
50-50 it is. Done.
很高兴我们能做交易
I’m glad we could make a deal.
是的 现在这感觉不错
Yeah. Now, this feels right.
听着 无论何时你来费城
Listen, you come to Philadelphia any time,
无论你看到什么尺寸形状的东西
you see what you want, any size,
只要你想要 我们都会给你
any shape, right? We’ll get it for you.
一个漂亮的意大利女孩 意大利面条和肉丸
A nice Italian girl. Little spaghetti and meatballs.
我更喜欢男孩
I prefer boys.
啥 我没听清楚
Excuse me? I didn’t catch that.
我说我更喜欢男孩
I said I prefer boys.
意大利人 实际上
Italians, actually.
有时候希腊人也可以 不过我没有偏见
Sometimes Greek, but I am not prejudiced.
不 因为我偶然有过一次黑人
No. Because I happen to have had a Negro once
一次和一个波利尼西亚人 像椒盐卷饼弯曲
and a Tahitian, who I bent up like a pretzel.
我真伤到了他
I really fucking hurt him.
你的爱好太另类了 哥们
You got a lot of fucking balls to admit that, kid.
你知道吗 你的爱好太另类了
You know what? You got some fucking set of castagnas on you.
你知道我说什么 布拉沃 沙鲁特 来吧 沙鲁特
You know what I say to that? Bravo! Salute! Come on. Salute!
沙鲁特 我没事吧 小伙子
Salute. Am I right, fellas?
干杯 伙计 操蛋的 沙鲁特
Cheers, mate. What fucking balls! Salute!
干杯 伙计 干杯
Cheers, mate. Cheers.
干杯 沙鲁特
Cheers. Salute.
马罗内
Marrone.
干杯 伙计
Cheers, mate.
你不知道 他不是你想的那样 对吗
You don’t understand! He’s not what you think he is! All right?
他真的很有意思 跟他在一起真的很激动
He’s really sweet. And it’s exciting being with him!
只因为你有无聊的生活 并不意味着我也要有
Just because you have a boring life doesn’t mean I have to as well!
我生活无聊的原因 是我为了你放弃了生活
The reason I have a boring life is because I gave up my life for you!
噢 弗兰西丝 你把我的心带走了
Oh, Frankie, you take my breath away.
好的 你可以拥有我
Well, you can have mine.
真会开玩笑 来吧 上我的车
You’re a joker. Go on, get in the car.
来吧 快点
Come on, hurry up.
埃斯梅拉达谷仓 赚钱的速度像在做梦
Esmeralda’s Barn made money like a dream,
一周的纯利润有二千英镑
£2,000 a week pure profit.
除了享受 没有其他事要做
There was nothing to do but enjoy it.
拥有那个赌场 对罗吉来说就是一切
Owning that casino meant everything to Reggie.
他终于越过了
He’d finally crossed the line
老东部和金西部绿色牧草之间的边界
between the old East End and the green pastures of the Golden West.
他开始出名
He was becoming a celebrity himself.
只要性命无虞
As long as their health didn’t suffer,
豪客们都愿意和黑社会打交道
the high rollers loved rubbing elbows with gangsters.
来跳舞 来吧 亲爱的
Come and dance. Come on, darling.
贵族和罪犯有许多共同点
Aristocrats and criminals have a lot in common.
他们都自私 容易无聊
They’re both selfish, get bored easily
他们不用辛勤劳动就能得到钱财
and have access to wads of cash they didn’t have to work honestly to get.
上流人物也不讲规则和道德
The topper, neither have any interest in bourgeois rules or morality.
把它们都放到赌盘上
‘Put it all together with roulette wheels?
一局定输赢
A stunning recipe for success.
罗恩是个古怪的人
Ron was the odd man out.
药物使他稳定 但治不好他
His pills stabilised him, but they’d never cure him.
赌场有一点魅力
Clubland held little charm
他喜欢罗吉和黑社会的阴暗面
and he yearned for Reggie and the darker side of gangland.
只要你回来了
As soon as you turn your fucking back,
生活欺骗了你 你知道吗
life, it just plays dirty tricks on you, you know?
我们今年不会一起过圣诞节
We wouldn’t spend Christmas together that year.
罗吉身上有一张传票
There was an old warrant on Reggie.
判决刑期为六个月 上诉也被驳回了
The last six months of the sentence was on appeal, but it was denied.
他是今天早上自首的
He was to surrender in the morning.
我真正的生活快要开始
My real life was about to begin.
好的
All right.
好的 嗯 嗯
All right? Mmm-hmm.
老地方见
See you in a bit.
待会见 罗吉
See you later, Reg. Ta, Reg.
弗兰基
Frankie.
在我离开期间照顾好你妹妹
You look after your sister while I’m away.
好的 罗吉 好吗
All right, Reg. Yeah?
好的
Yeah.
好孩子
Good lad.
移开 克赖
Move it, Kray.
站好
Stop on the line.
在这里你什么都不是 什么都不是
You’re nothing in here. Nothing!
揍他
Fuck him up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!