还好吗 罗吉
All right, Reggie?
你好吗
How are you?
嗯 你还好吗 弗兰克 很久不见 嗯
Yeah. You all right, Frank? Long time no see, eh?
-我金盆洗手了 你知道 -哦 是吗
-I’ve been walking straight, you know. -Oh, yeah?
-是的 -那挺好 不是吗
-Yeah. -That’s nice, innit?
挺好的
That’s nice.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
弗兰西丝在这里吗
Frances here?
我在你父母家外面等了好几个星期
It’s just that I’ve been outside your parents’ house the last couple of weeks.
他们没有告诉我她搬走了 所以 你知道
And they hadn’t told me that she left, so, you know,
我就像个呆瓜一样 在她窗下等着
I’ve been standing underneath her window like a fool.
-对 她在这里-嗯 我知道
-Yeah, she’s here. -Yeah, I know.
-罗吉 -什么事
-Reggie… -What?
我已经很久没见过她这样子
I haven’t seen her like this in a long time.
她很脆弱
She’s delicate.
对 好吧
Right. All right.
请你让弗兰西丝出来 我是专程来的
You tell Frances to come out here ’cause I had to come out here.
-你为什么不去请弗兰西丝出来 -我不会让你见她
-Why don’t you just go and get Frances? -I’m not letting you see her.
别闹 弗兰克
Don’t fuck about! Frank?
弗兰西丝 快进去 你在干嘛
Frances, get back inside. What are you doing?
没事的
It’s OK.
嗨 罗吉
Hi, Reggie.
嗨 弗兰西丝
Hello, Frances.
你有时间吗
Have you got a moment?
我们聊聊
Let’s have a little chat.
-没事的 -你确定
-It’s all right. -Are you sure about this?
回家去煮水吧
Go inside and put the kettle on.
弗兰西丝 回家吧
Frankie, come home.
这就是我家
I am home.
等找到其他地方 我还会搬走
At least until I find somewhere else.
我不能回去和我妈住
I can’t go and live with my mum.
我要怎么做才能让你改变主意
What can I do to change your mind?
你改变不了
You can’t.
不过 有一件事情我已经改变♥态♥度了
I’ve changed my mind about one thing, though.
是什么
What’s that?
我的确想要你记住我
I do want you to remember me.
一直都是
Always.
我存在过 我曾经与你同行
That I existed, that I once walked beside you.
你在想些什么
What are you on about?
弗兰西丝 别这样
Frankie, come on.
我总一直在想 你知道吗
I always imagined, you know,
我想我们可以有一两个小孩 你知道的
I thought that we might have a child or two, you know.
为什么 那你就可以用他们来要挟我了吗
Why? So you could use them to threaten me?

No.
不是 因为我还爱你
No, because I still love you.

No.
不 就像你口中的忠诚一样
No, it’s just a thing you say out of loyalty to something
-是根本不存在的 -不对
-that didn’t exist in the first place. -That’s not true.
爱你 我的生命才有意义
Loving you is the only thing that holds me together.
知道吗 我
You know, I…
我曾向往和你一起过好的生活
I dreamt that we could live beyond the place we were meant for.
可你是个黑社会 而且乐在其中
But you’re a gangster and you love being one.
不是的
No.
不 弗兰西丝 听着
No, Frances, listen.
请让我补偿你
Please let me make amends
弥补我给你带来的伤害和痛苦 求你了
for the suffering and the pain that I have caused you, please.
求你了
Please.
-让我带你去某个地方 -什么地方
-Just let me take you somewhere. -Somewhere?
对 任何地方 你想去的任何地方
Yeah. Anywhere. Anywhere you want.
就我们俩 我们就可以在一起
Just the two of us so we can be together.
就像第二次度蜜月 或者…
It could be like our second honeymoon or…
或者不是 重点是让你知道我会改变
Or not. Just so that you can know that I can change.
凭心而论 我已经 我已经改变了
That… To be fair, I have. I’ve… I’ve changed.
我是说 任何地方都可以是天堂
All I’m saying is is that the centre of the world
只要你想
can be anywhere you want it to be.
任何地方
Anywhere.
伊比沙
Ibiza.
-谁 -伊比沙岛
-Who? -Ibiza.
我们去那儿 我喜欢这个词的发音
Let’s go there, I like the way the word sounds.
嗯 你知道吗 我也喜欢这个词的发音
Yeah, you know what, I like the way the word sounds, too.
你想去…我们去伊比沙岛
You want to… We go to Ibiza?
我今天就买♥♥票 我今天就订票
I’ll get the tickets today. I’ll book ’em today.
上帝没有问我们 是否接受这样的人生
God doesn’t ask if we accept this life.
没得选择
There is no choice.
生活就是强加给你的
Life is forced upon you.
唯一可以选择的 就是怎么活
The only choice is how you live it.
或者不活
Or not.
这也算是个选择
That’s a choice as well.
一杯茶可以解决任何问题
A cup of tea can solve anything.
有点不舒服吗 来杯茶
A bit under the weather? Tea.
你离开了你的丈夫 来杯茶吧
You’ve left your husband? Tea is the answer.
弗兰西丝 见鬼 弗兰西丝
Frances? Bloody hell, Frances.
你做了什么 弗兰西丝
What have you done? Frances!
假如你想着”至少弗兰西丝活下来了”
In case you thought, “At least Frances survived”
“否则她就不会给我们讲这个故事了”
“or she wouldn’t be telling us this tale”,
好吧 现在你知道了
well, now you know.
不过 最终我解脱了
But I was free at last.
上帝终于给了我一条路
God had finally cut me some slack.
她在哪里
Where is she?
在她的房♥间
In her bedroom.
那个下午 罗吉把自己灌得不省人事
That afternoon, Reggie would drink himself insensible.
不然你还能做什么
What do you do, after all,
如果唯一了解你的人消失了
when the only person who could ever get to you is gone?
喝杯茶么
Cup of tea?
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
帽子真抢眼
One big hat.
好吧 坐下 别像路灯似的杵着
Well, sit down. Don’t stand around here like some kind of lamppost.
进去点儿
Squeeze in.
我们还差什么
Sweaty, what don’t we have?
拿瓶酒来 去吧
A bottle. Go on.
-去吧 去吧 -好吧
-Go on. Go on. -Right on.
-你找我 罗恩 -是的 我确实想见你
-You wanted to see me, Ron? -Yeah, I do, actually.
帮我做掉一个人 怎么样
I want you to kill somebody for me, all right?
事成后给你一千英镑
I’m gonna give you £1,000.
莱斯利
Leslie.
这是五百英镑 做为定金 怎么样
There’s £500 there, all right? So that’s half. Yeah?
事成之后拿另一半
You get the rest when it’s done.
你数数 都在那里
You can count it all ’cause it’s all there
赶快把钱放在你的小口袋里吧
and you can put it in your little pocket.
那是你的
That’s for you.
拿着吧 放进口袋 我们知道你缺钱
Go on, put it in your fucking pocket. We know you ain’t got any money.
别傻了
Don’t be daft.
目标是谁
Who is it?
妈妈 等在这里
Mum, wait here.
-停下 妈妈 离开吧 -你杀了她
-Stop, Mum, leave it. -You killed her!
你杀了我的女儿 你这个混♥蛋♥ 你杀了她
You killed my daughter, you bastard! You killed her!
你送再多的花 她也回不来了
And your ?100 a week on flowers won’t bring her back!
凶手
Murderer!
你会在地狱中腐烂 雷吉
You’re gonna rot in hell, Reggie Kray!
麦维他 你来这里做什么
McVitie, what are you doing here?
罗恩让我代他向你问好
I’ve got a message for you.From Ron.
该死
Fuck!
我要找一个律师吗 还是你已经找过了
Shall I send a solicitor? Or have you seen to that?
我要保证我妻子和孩子的安全
I want my wife and children’s safety guaranteed.
佩恩
Payne.
培恩全都招了
He’s given them everything.
姓名
Names.
日期 时间
Dates, times.
文件 等等
Documents. The lot.
警♥察♥把证据串了起来
They’ve put two and two together,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!