我们还是孩子的时候 我就开始照顾罗恩 本该如此
I’ve been looking after Ron since we were little boys, it’s just the way it is.
他坐牢了 你一样可以照顾他
You can still look after him in prison.
他不属于这里 你知道的
And he doesn’t belong here and you know it.
好吧
Right.
好了 好吧 你不明白
Right, well, you just don’t understand.
-不 我明白 -不 你不明白
-Yes, I do. -No, you don’t.
我明白 有一次你告诉我 你不欠这个世界任何东西
Yes, I do. You once told me you don’t owe the world a thing.
那你也不欠罗恩任何东西
Well, you don’t owe Ron a thing, either.
对兄弟忠诚是我做人的根本 你理解吗
My loyalty for my brother is how I measure myself, do you understand?
那对我的忠诚呢 就不是了么
What about your loyalty to me, is that not a measure?
那…你现在的眼神怎么了
So… what is going on with your eyes right now?
你吃了什么 你吃了什么 弗兰西丝
Are you on something? Are you taking something, Frances?
你又吃药了 让我看看
Are you taking pills again? Let’s have a look.
-哦 喂 看看 -住手
-Oh, hello. Look at that. -Stop it.
我的天 你吃了多少这玩意儿
Jesus Christ, how many of these things are you on?
难怪你这么不可理喻 你吃药吃上瘾了
No wonder you’re not making any sense. You’re a pill popper.
-谁让我变成这样的 -什么 服药上瘾
-And who made me that? -What? A pill popper?
先让我搞清楚 你说的是
So, let me get this straight. What you’re saying is that
如果想过好日子
in order for us all to be free, yeah,
我们就必须抛下家人
that we all have to be on our own?
很好 弗兰西丝 我们…我会处理的
That’s great, Frances. Let’s just… I’ll go with that.
-听着 去和那酒吧女说 -嗯
-Listen, talk to that barmaid. -Yeah?
告诉她 在指认嫌犯时
Tell her when they line the suspects up across from her
指着罗恩说”就是他”
to point her finger at Ron and say, “That’s him.”
“就是那疯子干的”
“That’s the mad hatter what done it.”
好吗
All right?
你去哪里 回家
Where are you going? Home.
-那我妈呢 -去你♥妈♥的♥吧
-What about me mum? -Fuck your mum!
-慢慢来 -不
-Take your time. -No.
杀了康奈尔的人 不在这里
The man who shot Cornell, he’s not here.
你确定
Are you sure?
嗯 嗯 我确定
Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure.
麻烦谁能带我回家吗
Please, could someone just take me home?
女士
Miss.
我发誓
I swear to God.
我闻到一些味道 不知道是什么味道
I smelt something, I don’t know what I smelt.
房♥间里有一群人怪怪地看着法官
There were some good funny looks in the room towards the judge.
他是一个臭小子
A bit stinky, he was.
好吗 我是对 是错
Right? Am I right or am I wrong?
不 不 嘘
No. No. Shh.
事实证明 坏名声很难洗刷
Just goes to show, you can give a dog a bad name,
但柯雷帮可不是好欺负的 干得好
but when that dog’s name is Kray, it might bite you back. Well done.
-干得好 罗恩 -正义必胜
-Well done, Ronnie. -Justice is served.
-我错了 我错了 嗯 -敬我的小兄弟
-Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Eh? -Drink to my little bunny.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
马克西马
Maxima.
这是教训
It’s discipline.
-过来坐 维 -不
-Come and sit down, Vi. -No.
给她一杯粉红色的回忆
Give her a pink wafer.
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
我只是说”你应该考虑一下你的孩子”之类的
I just said, “You might want to think about your children.” You know?
我希望你从此消失
I wish I could make you go away.
好咯 祝你好运 弗兰西丝
Well, good luck with that, Frances.
好 祝你的好运
Yeah. Good fucking luck with that.
倾盆大雨啊
It’s pouring down with rain.
她到底在干嘛
What the fuck is she doing?
我都震惊了 居然
It surprises me that some people still…
世上还有这样的人
Still survive these days.
回头见 艾尔比
See you later, Albie.
-你还好吗 -嗯 走吧
-You all right? -Yeah, go on.
你还好吗 看起来你遇到麻烦了
You all right? Look like you’re struggling there.
帮我
Help me.
帮你 你在干嘛
Help you? What are you doing?
帮我把顶棚拉上
Help me put the top on.
哦 我不确定能帮到你
Oh, I’m not sure I can help you.
罗吉 拜托 这些都要毁了
Reggie, please, it’s going to get ruined.
我做不到 我行吗 我只是个酒吧老板 你懂吗
I can’t, can I? I’m a club owner. You know what I mean?
我可以去泡一个嫩模 好吗 长得漂亮的
I can pick a nice model, all right, in a nice colour,
可是其他事情我都不擅长 我不是个机修工 对吧
but I’m not very good at anything else. I’m not a mechanic, am I?
我比…我比流氓更流氓 对吧 嗯
I’m more of a… a gangster, isn’t that right? Yeah?
拜托 帮帮我
Please help me.
帮你
Please help you?
拜托
Please.
“求你啦 罗吉”
“Please, Reggie.”
好 我帮你 来 帮
All right, let’s help you, then. Go on, then.
这怎样
How’s that?
它看起来真欠揍 伙计
It looks a bit fucking fucked to me, mate.
说起来
Speaking of…
你看起来跟狗屎一样
You look like shit and all.

Yeah.
你在干嘛 罗吉 住手
What are you doing? Reggie, stop it!
住手
Stop it!
罗吉
Reggie!
-嗯 住手 -快住手
-Eh? Stop what? -Please stop. Please stop.
-罗吉 快住手 -住手
-Reggie, please stop. Please stop. -Stop what?
求你了 不要
Please, no!
求求你 不
Please! No!
住手
Stop it!
没有我的生活
Life goes on without me
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要离开罗吉
I’m leaving Reggie.
太糟了 他会很难过的
Oh, that is a shame, he will take that very hard.
请不要挡我路 罗恩
Please get out of my way, Ron.
除非你想我留下来
Unless you prefer me to stay.
好了 小子们 到楼上去 走
All right, boys, go upstairs. Go on.
需要我帮忙提箱子吗
Would you like me to help you with your bags?
-不 谢谢你 -哦 好啦 别傻了
-No, thank you. -Oh, come on. Don’t be daft.
看看你那小身板 看看我多壮 来吧
Look at the size of you, look at the size of me, come on.
走吧
Come on.
你知道 弗兰西丝 有时候想要得到成功
You know, Frances, sometimes to achieve greatness,
你需要放弃一小部分自我
you do, you have to cut off a little piece of yourself
不管有多痛 都是为了成长 为了往前走
no matter how much it hurts, in order to grow, in order to move on.
这需要勇气 我很赞同那样 你知道吗
It takes courage and I admire that, you know?
老实说 我觉得你离开得正是时候
To be honest, I think you’re getting out just in time.
-你是这样想的 -当然 嗯
-You think so? -Absolutely, yeah.
有很多人知道我们很多事情
There’s so many people who know so much about us.
当然不是说你 你懂的
Not you, of course. You know.
大部分人都恨我们
Most people hate us.
迟早有一天 有人会说出来 然后一切都会结束
Sooner or later, someone’s going to talk and that’ll be it, it’ll be over.
那样不会很糟糕 对吧
That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?
不过我想上天应该放我们一马 你觉得呢
I think God ought to cut us some slack, though, don’t you think?
嗯 我确信老天会的
Yeah, I’m sure God will.
那真是
That is, uh…
这个…是不允许的
That is bang out of order.
我们家是不允许这样的
That’s not how we were brought up, not at all.
罗恩 我要走了
Ron, I’ve got to go.
嗯 你要走了 听着 弗兰西丝 好吗
Yeah, course you do. Listen here, Frances, right?
我们都爱他 好吗
We both love him, all right?
我们也都努力过
We both made the effort.
所以我们只能到了目的地再看结果吧
So we shall just have to see what happens when we get there.
哪里
Where?
天堂
Heaven.
再见 罗恩
Goodbye, Ron.
拜 弗兰西丝
Bye, Frances.
听着
Listen here,
我一直喜欢你 弗兰西丝 一直都是
I always liked you, Frances, I always did.
因为你能预见未来
‘Cause you have the ability to see into the future.
你真的可以
You do.
和我一样
And that’s the same as me.
现在 拜拜
Bye, now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!