-我会付钱 -你会干嘛
-I’ll pay. -You’ll what?
-我会付钱 -你会
-I’ll pay. -You will?
嗯 这就对了 一言为定
Yeah. There it is. And a deal is a deal.
-就这么定了 -嗯
-It’s done. -Yeah.
一言为定 结束 泰迪 让他走
It’s done. It’s over. Teddy, take him.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你太好了 -谢谢
-That’s very kind of you. -Thank you.
还带茶叶来
For the tea.
这个交易不错
That’s a good deal.
我看起来怎样
How do I look?
杀气腾腾
Fucking deadly.
你要我一起进去吗 嗯
Do you want me to come in with you? Hmm?
去里面
In there?
得了吧
Come on.
你们都呆在车里
You all stay in the car.
有什么需要跟我说的吗
Anything you need to tell me?
哇 瞧这副窝囊相
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
天啊
Jesus!
耶 你现在笑不出了吧
Yeah, you’re not laughing now, are you?
见鬼 不是吧
For fuck’s sake.
老板 那混♥蛋♥
Boss, the fuck…
都给我趴下
Get the fuck down!
不要说话
Don’t say a fucking word!
你看什么看
What are you fucking looking at?
你什么都没见到
You didn’t see nothing!
该死
Fuck.
那是罗恩科雷 是吗
That’s Ronnie Kray, that, isn’t it?
该死
Fucking hell.
罗吉
Reggie.
你疯了
Are you mad?
盲人乞丐酒吧 嗯 康奈尔
The Blind Beggar? Yeah, Cornell?
广播都在播报
It’s on the fucking radio.
罗吉
Reggie.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
哦 看看你
Oh! Look at you.
你看起来真帅
Look how handsome you are!
-我给你倒杯茶 -谢谢 妈妈
-I’ll get you a cup of tea. -Thanks, Mum.
-艾比呢 -我不用 维奥莱特 谢谢
-Albie? -I’m all right, Violet, thank you.
你看起来真可爱 罗吉
You do look lovely, Reggie.
有多少个目击者
How many witnesses?
夜深人静
It was a quiet night.
-7个 -7个
-Seven? -Seven?
艾伯特 伍玆和康奈尔在一起 加上五个不认识他们的常客
Albert Woods was with Cornell. Plus five regulars, don’t know them.
还有酒吧女侍 金发碧眼 眼睛超大
And the barmaid, the blonde, the one with the big fucking pair of eyes.
真麻烦
For fuck’s sake.
你把这些麻烦带到这里 直接带到妈妈这里来
And you bring this here? You bring it straight to Mum’s?
别再啰嗦了 好吗 都已经做了 不是吗
Don’t moan about it, all right? It’s done, innit?
我们该怎么做 嗯
What are we gonna do, hmm?
-我们 -嗯
-“We”? -Yeah.
枪在哪里
Where’s the weapon?
在这 罗吉
It’s here, Reg.
给你 现在
There you go. Now…
嗯 让我来 你要来块蛋糕吗
Here, let me have it. Would you like a piece of cake?
你知道吗 那就太棒了 是的 谢谢你妈妈
Do you know what? That would be lovely. Yeah. Thank you, Mum.
-是 是很好 -谢谢
-It is, it’s lovely. -Thanks.
我猜你就是穿着那身衣服去的 对吧
I assume you were in those clothes, right?

Yeah, yeah.
他的夹克在哪里
So where’s his jacket?
好 你要把它烧掉
Right, you need to burn that.
还有那把枪 我们要立刻把它扔到河里去
And that gun, we need to toss it in the river right fucking now.
快去 快去
Go on, fuck off.
你真是…难以置信
You are… You’re unbelievable.
艾比
Albie?
不管那间酒吧里都有谁 要把他们找出来
Whoever was in that pub, we need to find out who they are,
控制他们 不让他们和警♥察♥乱说话
get hold of them and just unravel whatever they’ve said to the police.
我们要撇清关系 去接大伯特
We need to undo, so get Big Pat,
班德 现在带他们到那儿去
Bender, send them down there now.
-我认识那个酒吧女侍 对吗 -你认识她
-The barmaid I know, right? -You know her.
好 把她带给我 我亲自处理 好吗
Well, bring her to me, I’ll deal with her myself, all right?
快去 快去
Go on. Fuck off.
大家都去哪里了
Where’s everybody gone?
哦 妈妈 已经太晚了 我不想他们打扰你 你知道的
Oh, Mum, it’s late, it’s late. I wanted them out of your hair, you know.
你该上♥床♥休息了
You should get some bed time.
要不要我送你回家 走
Why don’t I give you a lift home? Come on.
哦 不用了 我已经在家
Oh, it’s all right, I am home.
我已经帮他铺好了床 他不是很舒服
I’ve made a bed up for him. He’s not well.

He’s…
他发烧了
He’s got a fever.
他今晚就留在这里
He’s going to stay here the night.
泰迪 你要留下来陪他吗
Teddy, would you like to stay with him?
谢谢你 那再好不过了 谢谢 维奥莱特
Thank you, that’d be very nice. Thank you, Violet.
不管他做了什么
Whatever he’s done,
他都是你的兄弟
he’s your brother.

Yeah.

Yeah.
好了 嗯
Well, um…
这是你的药 兄弟
Here’s your Stemetil, mate.
你要服药
You should take that.
知道吗 事实上 我要走了
Do you know what? I’m going to have to go, actually.
因为 我的小弟们都还在工作 我得去善后
‘Cause, um, I left the lads at work and I have to clean up.
所以 我要说晚安了
So, I’m going to say goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
泰迪 现在 你能帮我们一个忙吗 做点贡献
Teddy, now, you couldn’t do us a favour, could you? Be useful.
今晚你脱掉他的裤子和衬衫时 烧了它们
And when you take his trousers off tonight and his shirt, can you burn them?
嗯 然后告诉我
Yeah? And check in with me.
-好的 -好兄弟
-Yeah. -Good lad.
-晚安 -晚安
-Night-night. -Goodnight.
晚安 罗吉
Goodnight, Reggie.
他很可爱 对吧
He’s lovely, isn’t he?
即便是苏格兰场 也不能对当街谋杀视而不见
Not even Scotland Yard could ignore murder on the streets.
尼佩尔又重新参与办案
Nipper was back on the case.
先生们 请注意
Gentlemen, your attention, please.
现在你们知道 我们正在开展一个高级别调查
Now, you’ve been told that we’re conducting a high-level investigation
关于一宗较大贿赂贪污指控
into a major corruption allegation.
事实上 我们正准备揭开克雷兄弟的老底
In fact, we’re going down into the sewer after the Krays.
任何人有任何异议 来找我
Any man with any objection, come and see me.
看见那灯柱了吗
See that lamppost up there, right?
在战争时期 它被称为一个安全点 对吧
That was known as a safety point during the war, right?
所以 如果你能跑到灯柱那里
So, if you could run to that lamppost,
你就知道 在炸♥弹♥掉下来之前
you knew that you could make it to the air raid shelter
你能跑进防空洞里
before the bombs started dropping.
有一天晚上 对 我和罗恩 我们就站在那儿看着
One night, right, me and Ron, we just stood there and we watched.
我们看到了老斯坦顿的房♥子被炸成碎片 他们还在里面
We saw the old Stanton house get blown to bits, they were still in it.
你能活下来真是奇迹
It’s a wonder you lived through it.
嗯 嗯 特别是和罗恩一起 你知道
Yeah, yeah, especially with Ron, you know.
每次有麻烦的时候 他总是拖后腿 是吧
Every time trouble came on top, he was always dragging behind, wasn’t he?
如果那些流言是真的 现在他的确有一堆麻烦
He’s got plenty of trouble now, if the stories are true.
我听到了传闻 罗吉
I heard it on the street, Reggie.
我家人和你都不告诉我
My own family and you didn’t tell me.
嗯 好吧 你知道 我不想让你担心
Yeah, well, you know, I didn’t want you to worry, did I?
我不担心罗恩
I don’t worry about Ron.
-你打算怎么做 -我不会让他进监狱的
-What do you plan to do about it? -I’m not gonna let him go to prison.
-为什么不能 -为什么不能
-Why not? -Why not?
为什么 因为他是我的兄弟 这就是原因
Why not? Because he’s my brother, that’s why not.
他坐牢了 也还是你的兄弟
He’ll still be your brother in prison.

No.
不 弗兰西丝 听着 他属于这里 好吗
No, Frances, look, he belongs here, right?
他属于我们
He belongs with us.
他属于你 我和他的家庭 这里是他的家 好吗
He belongs with you, me and his family, this is his home, all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!