-完全正确 -是的
-Exactly. That’s right. -Yeah.
有道理
Makes sense.
但我碰巧喜欢
But I happen to like…
你知道 我喜欢偶尔动动拳头
I like straightening out, you know, once in a while.
打的人满地找牙
Obliging someone in the old cobbles.
有什么问题吗
What’s wrong with that?
我只是觉得你可以做得更好 罗恩 你知道的
I just think you could do better, Ron. You know.
它会让你免受牢狱之灾 我的意思是 我们都不年轻了
It’ll keep you out of prison, I mean, none of us are getting any younger.
你知道 你需要抛开这一切 我的意思是…
You know, you need to leave all this behind, I mean…
你必须为未来做打算 你和你的娇妻
You got to look to the future, you and that lovely young wife of yours.
不 童话故事
No! Fairy tales!
这是警告
That’s fucking warning!
这是一个公♥司♥ 对吗 真是见鬼
This is a firm, right? I’m a fucking face.
我在为你服务 你这三八
I’ll fucking serve you up, you fucking cunt!
你最好消停点
You’re fucking bang out of order!
我真不喜欢他 我不相信他 他问得太多了
I don’t fucking like him, I don’t trust him. He asks too many questions.
我希望他赶紧去死 莱斯利·佩恩 是我们的经纪人
I want him fucking dead! Leslie Payne, right, is our business,
你想让他死
and you want him dead.
你吃没吃药 该死的药
Have you been taking your tablets? Fuck tablets, right? Bugger tablets!
该死的佩恩 该死的同性恋
Bugger Payne, the fucking pain in the arse!
他该死的公文包
And fuck his briefcase!
我才不管里面有什么 我想知道发生了什么事
I don’t give a fuck what’s in there, I want to know what’s going on up there.
他知道太多的事情 我们的事情
He knows too much about things. Things about us.
罗吉 他知道太多我们的事情
Reggie, he knows too many things about us.
他知道太多我们的事情 是的
He knows too many things about us? Right.
艾比 你也知道我们的事情 伙计
Albie, do you know things about us, mate?
你知道的事情吗 是吧
Do you know things? Eh?
对罗恩 对我 对公♥司♥ 对吗
About Ron, about me, about the firm, right?
你知道赚钱手段 对吗
You know about payments, right?
你知道我们兑现不记名债券 是吗
You know we cash bearer bonds, yeah?
我们买♥♥通陪审团
Do you know we pay off juries
这样他们才会认为我们很安分守己 你知道吧
to make ’em look fucking favourably upon us, do you?
是的
Yes.
你都知道 真是惊奇啊 杰克
You do. There’s a fucking surprise. Jack!
伙计 你知道贿赂的事么
Mate, do you know anything about fraud?
随便什么 来一个
Anything at all? Take a punt.
你知道我们如何贿赂警♥察♥的吗
Do you know anything about how we pay off policemen
每月的最后一个星期四
every fucking final Thursday of the month?
-你知道吗 -当然 是我做的
-Do you know that? -Of course I do.
真是令人惊讶 为什么我们不现在杀了杰克
Fucking surprise, that. So why don’t we kill Jack now?
或者我们做掉艾比 我们做过很多次了
Or we do Albie as well? We do the fucking lot.
或者你做掉我 或者我做掉你 然后我们都去死
Or you can do me and I’ll do you and we’re both fucking dead!
这是想法太疯狂了
That’s a genius idea!
你好好想想 罗恩 你真是疯了
Listen to yourself, Ron! You’re fucking nuts!
自身有短 勿批他人
People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
你知道我在来这之前 从不喝杜松子酒吗
You know I never drank gin till I came here?
好吧 下次你就会唱国歌♥了 是吧
Oh, well, next you’ll be singing God Save the Queen, won’t you?
你想和我谈些什么 布鲁诺先生
What did you want to have a word with me about, Mr Bruno?
事情进展得很顺利 我这边很满意咱们的合作
Things are going well, we’re very happy on my side of the pond.
那就好 你知道 我也非常满意
Well, that’s good. You know, we’re very happy also.
好的
OK.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你没有注意到我要求和你单独会谈 嗯
You realise I asked to speak to you alone. Um…
你懂的 干我们这一行
You see, in our line of work,
出名不是什么好事
it’s not good to be famous.
悄声无息才是真谛
Anonymous is the goal.
这个兰斯基先生 雷吉
This Mr Lansky, Reg,
他认为你很有潜力
he sees a lot of potential in you.
但你兄弟罗恩真的不行
But he sees limitations in your brother Ron.
好的 你知道 也许
Well, you know, maybe…
也许 他们该坐下来好好谈谈 对吧
Maybe they could just sit down and meet each other, couldn’t they?
我是说 他也可以过来聊聊
I mean, he could come across for a chat.
聊聊
A chat?
你真是太搞笑了
You guys crack me up, really.
你听说过布鲁克林的盖洛兄弟吗
You ever hear of the Gallo brothers? From Brooklyn?
不
No.
他们也是自以为是
Similar loose cannon situation.
你看 罗恩就是你的乔伊
You see, Ron is your Joey.
这样下去你们不会有好下场
And it’s not gonna end well in either case.
到底想要我做什么 布鲁诺先生
What exactly are you asking me to do, Mr Bruno?
我提醒你 对罗恩采取点措施
I’m asking you to do something about Ron.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
他是我亲兄弟
He’s my brother.
好吧
OK.
-我帮不了你 -我还没说完呢
-There’s nothing I can do. -I ain’t finished with you yet.
-这个仓库由科雷兄弟罩着 -你要再敢说一次科雷
-Mr Kray takes care of this warehouse. -Now, you say Kray one more time……
别怪我不客气了
…and I’m gonna hit you, you understand?
我跟科雷先生有约在先
I have an arrangement with Mr Kray.
我没有问我们有没有约定
I didn’t ask whether we had an arrangement.
我问你听没听懂我的话
I asked if you understood me.
理查森的势力消失了
The Richardson gang were away.
但乔治康奈尔的势力已经越界
But George Cornell had crossed the river
来收取保护费
to work a protection racket on their behalf.
我警告过你
I fucking warned you!
罗恩的回应巩固了他的传奇地位
Ron’s response would secure his place in gangster legend.
这是什么 英国早餐茶
What is that, is that English breakfast tea?
那还用说 特德 觉得怎样
I can tell by your face, Ted, what you think of it.
可爱的盒子 不是吗
Lovely box, isn’t it?
-看起来很漂亮 -但不是英国早餐 绝对不是
-It’s beautiful. -It’s not English breakfast. That’s not, no.
里面加了某种东西
That’s got pheromones in it, that’s got.
是麝香
It’s musky.
这是最好的货色
That’s a bit of magic, that is.
太漂亮了 是不
That’s very beautiful, innit?
-很高兴你能喜欢它 -是的 很不错
-I’m glad you like it. -I do, that’s proper.
我妈妈会非常非常喜欢的
Me mum will be very, very pleased with that.
你是从老仓库带来的吧
Did you have that away from the old warehouse, did you?
-是的 -什么也别说了 很好
-Yeah. -Don’t say anything. It’s all right.
-送给科雷夫人 -谢谢
-Regards to Mrs Kray. -Thank you.
-还有件事 -是吗 什么事
-For the other matter. -Yeah. What matter?
那个
That?
是的 好的
Yeah. All right.
我的意思是 我可不会退保护费的 对吧
I mean, I’m not in the mind to hand out refunds, am I?
你不能自己搞定吗
Can’t you handle it yourself?
我向你交了保护费的
I pay you for protection, Ron.
-你要说什么 -没什么
-What are you trying to say? -Nothing…
不 你刚才说了 你说了
No, you just said it. You just fucking said it.
你顶着的破鼻子来着 是不
You come in here with your fucking nose, right,
带着你的茶
and your tea.
你的进口茶
Your fucking exotic tea.
是不
Right?
然后你想说那个
And you say that.
我不擅长我的工作
I’m not very good at my job.
-我不是那个意思 -你就是这意思
-I didn’t mean it like that. -You fucking did!
不 我 啊
No, I… Ah!
我告诉你吧
I’ll tell you what.
这是你的问题
This matter of yours…
-我会帮你搞定 行么 -好的
-I’ll deal with it for you. All right? -All right.
你跟泰迪走 好吗
You go with Teddy, right,
给我二千英镑 行么
and you bring me £2,000, OK?
作为回报 我会干掉那个乔治康奈尔
And in return, I promise that I will have George Cornell killed.
好吗
All right?
-我可没说 -好吗
-I didn’t say… -All right?
我没说什么杀人的事 罗恩
I didn’t say anything about killing, Ron.
你说了
You fucking did.
你就是这个意思 看看你 你眼睛里就是这个意思
You fucking meant it. Look at you, you meant it with your eyes.
看看你的眼睛 嗯 就在你的眼神里
Look at your eyes. Eh? It’s in your fucking eyes!
-还是你在威胁我 -没有
-Or are you threatening me? -No.
因为你眼里透着杀气 你是在恐吓我
‘Cause there’s death in your eyes and you’re fucking threatening me!
-他是在恐吓我吗 -难说 罗恩
-Is he threatening me? -It’s hard to tell, Ron.