真的?- 好的
Really? – Yeah.
听着
Okay, so just listen to me.
六月一日你要留空档
Keep June 1st open.
你是我其中一个伴娘
You’re one of my bridesmaids.
替我们问候沃纳
And give Warner our love.
因为我结婚
Because I’m getting married!
我结…
I’m getting, ah!
昂
Hm.
别忘记
So don’t forget.
八点钟在邓斯顿街45号♥
Eight o’clock at 45 Dunstan Street.
那会是好玩的派对 – 好的
It’ll be a really nice party. – Okay we’ll be there.
别忘记带你的另一半
Oh, and don’t forget to bring your own Merlot.
好 – 没门
Okay. – No way!
有谁在学校开晚会
Is somebody at this school actually having a party?
是的
Yes.
但这是化妆派对
But it’s a costume party.
你不想去的
You probably wouldn’t wanna come.
我喜欢化妆派对
I love costume parties.
那么到时见了
Oh, well, then, I guess we’ll see you there.
好的
Okay.
邓斯顿街45号♥
Oh at 45 Dunstan Street.
阿哈 – 好
Hm-mm. – Okay.
来吧
Oh, come on
我的天
Oh, my God!
啊
Ah!
谢谢你们邀请我
Thanks for inviting me, girls.
这派对很好玩
This party is super fun.
衣服很漂亮 – 我也喜欢你的服装
Nice outfit. – Oh, I like your outfit, too.
当我打扮成一个性冷感的婊♥子♥时
Except when I dress up as a frigid bitch,
我试著看上去不那么怪
I try not to look so constipated.
喔
Oh!
她真可怕
Uh, she’s horrible.
戒指是你的了
You’ve got the ring, sweetie.
很好的耳环 – 你怎么?
Nice ears. – How you doin’?
沃纳 沃纳
Warner, Warner!
英语… 都是下意识的支配
The English language it is all about subliminal domination.
我的意思是 拿”学期”这个单词举例
I mean, take the word, semester, okay?
这个学校的好的模范
This is a perfect example of this school’s discriminatory
偏爱识别精♥子♥跟卵巢
preference of semen to ovaries.
我申请将下学期
That’s why I’m petitioning to have next term
参考冬天时期的卵巢
be referred to as the winter ovester.
失陪 沃纳 你好
Excuse me, hey, Warner.
你真是引人注目
Wow, well, don’t you look like a walking felony?
谢谢 你很可爱
Thank you, you’re so sweet.
你开心吗?- 我开心了
Are you having fun? – I am now.
干嘛打扮成这样?
What, what’s with the costume?
我决定盛装赴会
Oh, I just decided to dress up.
是吗?
Really?
我们甚少机会见面
You know, I feel like we barely get to see each other since we’ve been here.
我忙于研究案情及前提
Oh, I know, I’m so busy with these case studies and hypos.
我明白
I know what you mean.
我没法想像做这工作
I can’t imagine doing all this
和当卡拉汉的见习
and Callahan’s internship next year.
会吃不消
This is gonna be so much.
喔 艾尔
Oh, Elle.
你的成绩没法取得见习职位
Come on, you’re never gonna get the grades to qualify for one of those spots.
你不够聪明 甜心
You’re not smart enough, sweetie.
我是神智不清 还是不是在同一所大学的法学院?
Wait, am I on glue, or did we not get into the same law school, Warner?
是 我们是的 但是
Well, yeah, but…
但是什么?
But what?
我们考同一入学试 上同一课
We took the same LSATs, and we’re taking the same classes.
我知道
I know.
但你认真点
But come on, Elle, be serious.
你可以充分利用你的时间做点重要的事
You can do something more valuable with your time.
我配不上你 是吗
I’m never gonna be good enough for you, am I?
艾尔 别这样
Elle, oh come on.
算了吧
Just forget it.
我让你知道艾尔·伍兹有多重要
I’ll show you how valuable Elle Woods can be.
不要问 – 没打算问
Don’t ask. – Wasn’t gonna.
我喜欢那汗衣 大牌子
I love that sweater, it’s Chanel.
看 她拿着的是书吗?
Look. Is she carrying books?
谢谢
Thanks.
你提出申诉
So, you’ve filed a claim.
接着怎样?
What next?
伍兹小姐?
Ms. Woods?
不是要证据吗?- 什么意思?
Don’t you need to have evidence? – Meaning?
意指你要有理由相信…
Meaning you need reasonable belief
你的索偿 要有充分证据的支持?
that your claim should have, like, evidentiary support?
这宗案需要什么证据支持?
And what kind of evidentiary support does this case require?
我要脆玉米卷
Yo quiero Taco Bell.
我们是范麦罗律师事务所的
Welcome back to. Tonight With Facts. With us Mark Jacobson
马克
And Richard Roberts Mark.
不会花费太长时间 – 你在文章内谈及许多事
It won’t take long – In the article you talk about all sort of things,
腐♥败♥的警♥察♥独行独断
corrupt cops.
减轻能力的目的是什么?否定犯罪意图
And the purpose of diminished capacity is?
你准备好了?
Are you ready?
不 – 你准备好了
No. – Uh, yes, yes, you are.
去 你做得来
Go, you can do this.
听我说 杜威
Listen to me, Dewey.
你闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
不 你闭嘴
No, you shut your big mouth.
让我说
I’m doing all the talking.
你想怎样?我们在吃午餐
What the hell do you want? We’re eatin’ lunch.
我以为…
I just thought that maybe I could…
你以为可以到来
You just thought you could come here
告诉我没有错过些什么?
and show me what I’m definitely not missin’?
我不是为此而来的
That’s not why I came by.
你会求我多少次
Hey, Paulette, how many times you gonna
要收留你 啊?
come over here beggin’ me to take you back, huh?
我…
I was, um, I.
杜威·纽科姆 – 谁要知道?
Dewey Newcombe? – Who’s askin’?
我是艾尔·伍兹 是邦尼范小姐的律师
I’m Elle Woods, Ms. Bonifante’s attorney.
我到来讨论这个法律情况
And I’m here to discuss the legal situation at hand.
什么?
Come again?
你可知道什么是主要案情裁判?
Do you understand what subject matter jurisdiction is?
知道
No.
我看你不明白
Yeah, I didn’t think so.
好吧 根据人身保护♥法♥ 你和邦尼范小姐有同居婚姻关系
Well, due to habeas corpus, you and Ms. Bonifante had a common law marriage,
因此她有权取得 法律上称为…
which, heretofore, entitles her to what is legally referred to
资产平均分配
as equitable division of the assets.
又来?
Come again?
因为你保留这个居所
Due to the fact that you’ve retained this residence
邦尼范小姐有权取得 大部分财产拥有权
Ms. Bonifante is entitled to full canine property ownership,
并且是马上得到
and will be enforcing said ownership right now.
什么?
Huh?
波利特 告诉他
Tell him, Paulette.
我把狗带走 笨蛋
I’m takin’ the dog, dumbass!
真精彩 我们成功了
We did it!
来这
Come here.
我的天 你看到他吗?
Oh, my gosh, did you see him?
他可能在抓他的头
He’s probably still scratching his head.
对他的头可能是放松
Yeah, which must be a nice vacation for his balls.
哦
Oh!
谢谢
Thank you.
在史温尼 控告 纽拔案中
Well according to Swinney versus Newbert,
私人捐精者 斯威尼
Swinney, who was also a private sperm donor,
被裁定 获准探访
was allowed visitation rights as long as he came to terms
时间由父母决定
with the hours set forth by the parents.
若我们坚持过去的先例 拉蒂默先生 并没有悄悄跟踪
So, if we’re sticking to past precedent, I mean, Mr. Latimer wasn’t stalking.
他有权要求探访
He was clearly within his rights to ask for visitation.