给淋湿身体
where she was completely hosed down from head to toe.
反对 为何这与本案有关?
Objection! Why is this relevant?
我有论点的 – 那提出来吧
Oh, I have a point, I promise. – Then make it.
好的
Yes, ma’am.
为何特蕾西的卷发 在湿透时被弄糟?
Chutney, why is that Tracy Marcinko’s curls were ruined when she got hosed down?
是因为湿了
Because they got wet.
确定
Exactly.
保持烫发的基本准则
Because isn’t it the first cardinal rule of perm maintenance
在24小时内不可弄湿头发
that you’re forbidden to wet your hair for at least 24 hours
为了避免钝化硫氰酸盐铵吗?
after getting a perm at the risk of deactivating the ammonium thioglycolate?

Yes.
一个烫过发30次的人
And wouldn’t somebody who’s had, say 30 perms before in their life
难道不知道这准则吗?
be well aware of this rule?
若你不是洗头发
And if you weren’t washing your hair, as I suspect you weren’t,
因为你的卷发完好无损
because your curls are still intact,
你定会听到枪声
wouldn’t you have heard the gunshot?
若你听到 布鲁克就不会有时间
And if, in fact, you had heard the gunshot, Brooke Windham wouldn’t have had time
在你下楼前把枪藏起来
to hide the gun before you got downstairs,
你要发现她拿着枪
which would mean that you would’ve had to have found Mrs. Windham
才能故事看似可信
with a gun in her hand to make your story plausible.
是吗?
Isn’t that right?
她是我的同龄人 她告诉过你吗?
She’s my age, did she tell you that?
如你父亲和你的同龄人结婚你有什么感觉?
How would you feel if your father married someone who was your age?
然而 你却有时间把枪藏起来
You, however, had time to hide the gun, didn’t you, Chutney?
在你杀死你父亲后
After you shot your father.
我没想杀他
I didn’t mean to shoot him!
我以为是你走进来
I thought it was you walking through the door!
肃静 肃静
Order, order.
肃静
Order.

Oh!
老天爷 – 我的天
Oh, my God. – Oh, my God.
将证人扣押
Bailiff, take the witness into custody,
控以杀人罪
where she will be charged for the murder of Heyworth Windham.
至于布鲁克温德姆
In the matter of The State versus Brooke Windham,
案件撒销
this case is dismissed.
温德姆太太 你无罪释放了
Mrs. Windham, you are free to go.

Yes!
谢谢
Thank you!
你怎知道她说谎?- 她很精明
Elle, how did you know Chutney was lying? – Because she’s brilliant, of course.
护发的准则很简单
The rules of hair care are simple and finite.
城市女孩都知道
Any Cosmo girl would’ve known.
艾尔 艾尔 艾尔 艾尔
Elle, Elle, Elle, Elle.
咋?
What?
我只想说你在庭上…
I just wanted to say that you were
很出色
so brilliant in there.
我错了
And that I was wrong.
你是我要的女孩
And you are the girl for me.
是吗?- 是的
Really? – Yes.
宝宝熊 我爱你
Pooh Bear, I love you.
哦 沃纳
Oh, Warner.
我一直在等你这样说
I’ve waited so long to hear you say that.
但若我想成为律师行的合伙人
But if I’m gonna be a partner in a law firm by the time I’m 30,
我不能有笨蛋男朋友
I need a boyfriend who’s not such a complete bonehead.
谢谢
Thank you, boys.
各位来宾
Ladies and gentlemen,
我介绍2004年
I present the graduates of Harvard Law School.
哈佛法学院的毕业生
Class of 2004.
我很荣幸介绍
I am personally very honored to introduce
本年由同学选出的代表致词
this year’s class-elected speaker.
她在哈佛有一个有趣的开始
After getting off to a quite interesting start here at Harvard,
今天她毕业 获邀加入
she graduates today with an invitation to join
波士顿最有声望的律师行
one of Boston’s most prestigious law firms.
我相信会看见她有最好的表现
I am sure we are going to see great things from her.
各位 艾尔·伍兹
Ladies and gentlemen, Elle Woods.

Yeah!
我们第一天到哈佛
On our very first day at Harvard,
一名英明的教授 引用亚里士多德的话
a very wise professor quoted Aristotle.
“法律是没有激♥情♥的理性”
“The law is reason free from passion.”
恕我得罪了亚里士多德 可是我在哈佛多年
Well, no offense to Aristotle, but in my three years at Harvard,
发现激♥情♥是修读和实践法律的关键因素
I have come to find that passion is a key ingredient to the study
也是生命要素
and practice of law and of life.
要有敢于按自己的信念 以及坚强的自我意识
It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self
才能令我们踏足世界
that we take our next steps into the world,
记着第一印象不一定是对的
remembering that first impressions are not always correct.
你要对人有信心
You must always have faith in people
而最重要的 是你要对自己有信心
and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
恭喜 2004年的毕业班
Congratulations, class of 2004.
我们毕业了
We did it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!