别走
Stay.
你来加州便给我电♥话♥
Call me if you’re ever in California, okay?
留下来有什么用?
What’s the point in staying, Paulette?
我的意思是
I mean,
别人只看见我的金发和大胸
all people see when they look at me is blonde hair and big boobs.
从不认真看待我
No one’s ever gonna take me seriously.
法学院的人不会
People at law school don’t.
沃纳不会
And Warner doesn’t.
甚至我的父母也不是
I don’t even think my own parents take me seriously.
我本来以为有生以来第一次 有人期望我…
It just felt like, for the first time, that someone expected me to,
做些当花瓶外的事
to do something more with my life than just become a Victoria’s Secret model.
但我是骗自己
But I was just kidding myself.
卡拉汉只视我为发泄对像
Callahan never saw me as a lawyer, he just saw me as a piece of ass.
跟其他人一样
Just like everybody else.
原来我是个笑话
Turns out I am a joke.
不 你不是个笑话
No, you’re not a joke.
只是在这里路过
Just brush this right here.
然后离开
There you go.
叫法律学校见鬼去
The hell with law school.
我想说再见
I just wanted to say goodbye.
拜拜
And you’re all done.
若你让一个臭男人毁了你一生
If you’re going to let one stupid prick ruin your life
你就不是我所想的女孩子
you’re not the girl I thought you were.
你会怎样损害 萨尔瓦多先生的声誉?
Did you go in there knowing how you were going to discredit Mr. Salvatore?
绝对的
Oh, absolutely.
我想称之为战略
It’s a little thing I like to call strategy.
我从开始就对他有怀疑
You know, I had a about feeling Mr. Salvatore.
他总是那么混帐的吗?
Is he always such an ass?
他是顶尖的辩护律师
He’s the top defense attorney in the state.
当然是
Of course he’s an ass.
但他会替我打赢官司吗?
Fine, but is he an ass that’s gonna win my case?
他会尽力
Well, he’s an ass that’s gonna try.
他认为我有罪 – 那没关系
He thinks I’m guilty, doesn’t he? – That’s not what’s important.
但我为何要信他?
If he doesn’t trust me, why should I trust him?
问艾尔吧 她昨晚和他很温馨
Ask Elle. She looked pretty cozy with him last night.
你不知道自己在说什么
No, you don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about.
怎么了?
What’s going on here?
艾尔不干了 – 什么?
Elle quit. – What?
卡拉汉打她的主意 所以她不干
Yeah, Callahan hit on her, so she quit.
老天 垃圾
Oh, my God, scumbag.
天啊 – 什么?
Oh, God. – What?
我犯了大错 感到难受
I feel terrible. I made a huge mistake.
也许我们可做点什么
Well, maybe there’s something we can do about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你何以会开心?
What are you so happy about?
你因杀人受审
You’re on trial for murder.
起来
Get up.
什么?
What?
你给辞退了
You’re fired.
我有新代表律师
I have new representation.
是谁?
Who?
抱歉 你档着我 – 她是法学学生 不能替你辩护
Excuse you. You’re in my way. – She’s law a student. She can’t defend you.
马萨诸塞州高等法♥院♥ 栽决第3.03条
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Ruling 3.03.
看见吗?
See?
谢谢 大卫 – 双方律师 上前来
Thank you, David. – Counselors, approach the bench.
你不能去 – 我去
You’re not going up there. – Oh, yes, I am.
也许你没听到 你给辞退了
I’m sorry, maybe you didn’t hear me. You’re fired.
双方律师 现在
Counselors, now!
你们所有人
All of you.
我是艾尔·伍兹 大人
Elle Woods, Your Honor.
高等法♥院♥裁决第3.03条说明
Rule 3.03 of Supreme Judicial Court states that a law student may appear on behalf
法学院学生可以代表被告
of a defendant in criminal proceedings
大人 我不反对
Your Honor, I have no problem with this.
我不允许 – 但昨夜我们讨论…
I do, I’m not allowing it. – Oh, but you agreed last night.
但昨晚在你办公室 你同意了
In your office, when we were discussing my career?
但裁决也表明
The ruling also states that you need
你要有执业资格的律师… 去指导你
a licensed attorney to supervise you.
卡拉汉先生?- 这个我不会答应
Mr. Callahan? – That I won’t agree to.
大人 我会指导
I’ll supervise, Your Honor.
那好 伍兹小姐 你继续
Well, then, Ms. Woods, proceed.
谢谢 大人
Thank you, Your Honor.

Hi.
好好坐牢吧
Enjoy prison.
温德姆太太 你知道自己在做什么?
Mrs. Windham, you do realize what you’re doing?
是的
Absolutely.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她在那儿 艾尔 – 我们来看你的审讯
There she is, Elle! – Elle, we came to see your trial.
真可爱
Oh, look, how cute!
有法官还有其他 也有陪审团
There’s, like, a judge and everything and jury people.
投艾尔一票 – 两位 坐下
Vote for Elle! – Ladies, take a seat.
加油
Go, girl.
你是否发誓
Do you swear to tell the whole truth
所言全部属实
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我发誓 – 坐下
I do. – Be seated.
伍兹小姐 你可开始盘问
Ms. Woods, you may begin your questioning.
首先 我想指出
First of all, I would like to point out that,
本案没有证据
not only is there no proof in this case,
也完全没有犯罪意图
but there’s a complete lack of mens rea,
从字义上 是告诉我们没有罪行
which, by definition, tells us that there can be no crime
是没有邪恶意图
without a vicious will.
本席知道犯罪意图的意思
I am aware of the meaning of mens rea.
本席不了解的 是你为何教词汇
What I’m unaware of is why you’re giving me a vocabulary lesson
而不盘问
when you should be questioning your witness.
好的 大人
Yes, Your Honor.
温德姆小姐
Ms. Windham,
你回到家中时 父亲可在家?
when you arrived back at the house was your father there?
我没看见他
Not that I saw.
但我径自上楼洗澡
But like I said, I went straight upstairs to take a shower.
你下楼时发生什么事?
And when you came downstairs, what happened?
我看见布鲁克站在他身旁
I saw Brooke standing over his body,
浑身都是他的血
drenched in his blood.
但她没有拿着手♥枪♥?- 那时她已藏起来
But Mrs. Windham didn’t have a gun? – No, she’d stashed it by then.
法官阁下 请从记录中将该条划掉
Move to strike that from the record, Your Honor.
这是猜测 划掉 – 删掉这句话
It’s speculation. – So stricken.
继续
Go ahead.
温德姆小姐 你可有听到枪声?
Ms. Windham, did you hear a shot fired?
没有 我在洗澡
No. I was in the shower.

Okay.
那么在你洗澡的20分钟期间 令尊给枪杀?
So, sometime in the 20 minutes that you were in the shower your father was shot?
我猜是的
I guess.
你洗澡时他给枪杀
Your father was shot while you were in the shower
但你没听到枪声 因为…
but you didn’t hear the shot because, um,
你在洗澡?
because you were in the shower?
是的 我在洗头发
Yes. I was washing my hair.
她想怎样呢?- 要有信心 席勒
Where is she going with this? – Have a little faith, Gerard.
温德姆小姐 那天较早前你做过什么
Ms. Windham, what had you done earlier that day?
我起床 喝咖啡 去健身中心 烫头发 之后回家
I got up, got a latte, went to the gym, got a perm and came home.
然后洗澡?
Where you got in the shower?
本席认为证人已清楚说过她洗澡
I believe the witness has made it clear that she was in the shower.
是的 大人
Yes, Your Honor.
温德姆小姐 你以前有没有烫过发?
Ms. Windham, had you ever gotten a perm before?
试过 – 多少次?
Yes. – How many, would you say?
自12岁开始 一年两次
Two a year since I was 12.
你计算一下
You do the math.
我的女生会有个女孩 有一次去烫发
You know, a girl in my sorority, Tracy Marcinko, got a perm once.
我们要她别这样做 她蓄卷发不好看
We all tried to talk her out of it. Curls weren’t a good look for her.
她没有你的骨架子
She didn’t have your bone structure.

Aww.
但同一天
But thankfully, that same day,
她参加湿衬衫比赛
she entered the Beta Delta Pi wet T-shirt contest,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!