你和布鲁克·温德姆是否有染?
And are you, or are you not, having an affair with Brooke Windham?
有染是何意思?
Define affair.
你和温德姆太太是否有性关系?
Have you and Mrs. Windham had sexual relations?
有的 行了吗?有
Yes, okay, yes.
各位 明天九时会再开庭
Ladies and gentlemen, court will reconvene tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.
我们将延迟审判
We’re adjourned.
四维学生会成员不会跟
You know a Delta Nu would never
穿三角裤的男人上♥床♥
sleep with a man who wears a thong.
不会
Never!
我喜欢看着他清洗
I just liked watching him clean the filter.
我知道 我信你 布鲁克
I know, I believe you, Brooke.
你照顾我 艾尔 – 我会
Take care of me, Elle. – I will.
我有大包裹给你
I got a big one for ya.
你可否签名?
Can you sign?
哦 好
Oh yeah.
让我来
I got it.
你撞断他的鼻子?- 弄砸了 艾尔
You broke his nose? – Oh, I blew it, Elle.
我的挺胸全不济事
My snap was all over the place.
退庭后我马上起来 别担心
I’ll be there right as as soon as court is out.
我们必须盘问恩里克
We have to cross-examine Enrique.
但 不用担心 我女朋友 萨尔娜
But don’t worry, my girlfriend, Serena,
对著一个家伙呕吐 在波洛维奇 项目期间
once barfed on a guy during The Blair Witch Project,
然后他们来往三个月
and they ended up dating for three months.
是吗?
Really?
恩 – 好吧 再见
Hm-mm. – All right, bye-bye.
再见
Okay, bye.
别用你上季的普拉达鞋子 对我跺脚
Don’t stomp your little last-season Prada shoes at me, honey.
鞋子不是上一季的
They’re not last season.
埃米特
Emmett.
他是同性恋的 恩里克是同性恋
He’s gay. Enrique is gay.
什么?
What?
沃纳 这是什么样的鞋子?
Warner, what kind of shoes are these?
黑色的 – 明白没有
Uh, black ones. – See?
什么意思?- 他是同志 不是布鲁克的情人
What are you talking about? – He’s gay. He isn’t Brooke’s lover.
他撒谎 – 慢着
He’s making it up. – Wait, back up.
你怎知道他是同志?- 男同性恋者熟悉设计师
How do you know that he’s gay? – Gay men know designers.
异性恋的不熟悉
Straight men don’t.
你确信?
You know what?
他曾把歌♥星雪儿的录音带 留在泳池附近
He did leave a Cher tape in the pool house one time.
谢谢你的法律理论
While I appreciate your masterful legal theory,
但我要出席凶杀案审讯
I have a murder trial to attend to.
埃米特 – 好的
Emmett. – Okay.
我会处理 谢谢
I’ll take care of it, thanks.

Okay.
开庭
Court will come to order.
萨尔瓦多先生 你可有证据证明
Mr. Salvatore, do you have any proof
你和温德姆太太有染
that you and Mrs. Windham were having an affair?
只有我心中的爱
Only the love in my heart.
若他只有这些证据
Well, if that’s all the proof that he has, Your Honor,
我问完了
I think I’m done here.
你可退下 – 我有问题
You may step down. – I’d like to ask a couple of questions, Your Honor.
给我几分钟
Just give me a couple of minutes.
你有约会温德姆太太吗?
Did you ever take Mrs. Windham on a date?
有 – 在哪?
Yes. – Where?
一间没人认出我们的餐厅
A restaurant in Concord, where no one could recognize us.
你们私情持续多久?
And how long have you been sleeping with Mrs. Windham?
三个月 – 你男朋友名叫?
Three months. – And your boyfriend’s name is?
查克 – 漂亮
Chuck. – Right.
肃静
Silence!
对不起
Pardon, pardon me.
好 萨尔瓦多先生
Yes, Mr. Salvatore?
我以为你说朋友
I was confused, you see?
查克只是个朋友
I thought you said friend, Chuck is just a friend.
好了
Oh, okay.
你这婊♥子♥
You bitch!
查克 慢着
Chuck wait!
肃静 坐下 萨尔瓦多先生
Silence in my court. Sit down, Mr. Salvatore.
在庭上肃静
Silence in my courtroom!
我怎么会忽视它呢?
How did I miss that?
在庭上肃静
Silence in my courtroom.
谢谢
Thanks.

Wow.
再见
Good night.
卡拉汉要你走前去见他
Oh, Elle. Callahan asked to see you before you leave.
是吗?
Really?
是 他有咖啡
Yeah, you know, he already has his coffee,
可能他要甜甜圈吧
but maybe he needs a donut.
好了
Okay.
要帮忙吗?- 不 我可以
Do you need help? – No, I’m fine.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
进来
Come on in.
嗨 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
坐下
Sit down.
好了
Okay.
没事吧?
Is everything all right?
你今天采用你的洞察力 而且非常准确
You followed your intuition today, and you were right on target.
我该听你的 – 谢谢
I should have listened. – Thank you.
关于不在场证据
About the alibi.
对不起
I’m sorry…
你主动去查探我很欣赏
I’m impressed that you took the initiative to go there and get it.
好律师会这样做
That’s what makes a good lawyer.
你也得到当事人的信任
And on top of that, you gained the client’s trust and kept it.
出色的律师会这样
That’s what makes a great lawyer.
你聪明 艾尔
You’re smart, Elle.
比这儿大部分男人聪明
Smarter than most of the guys on my payroll.

Wow.
我们该讨论你的事业前途
I think it’s time to discuss your career path.
可有想过当暑期的见习生?
Have you thought about where you might be a summer associate?
没有 我知道竞争很激烈
Oh not really. I know it’s very competitive.
你知道竞争是什么回事吧?
Well, you know what competition’s really about, don’t you?
是关乎凶残 屠♥杀♥
It’s about ferocity, carnage.
人类智慧和动物勤奋的平衡
Balancing human intelligence with animal diligence.
嗯哼
Hm-mm.
知道自己想要什么
Knowing exactly what you want
以及要怎样做才能得到
and how far you’ll go to get it.
艾尔会怎样做呢?
How far will Elle go?
你打我的主意?- 你是个漂亮女孩
Are you hitting on me? – You’re a beautiful girl.
那么你刚才说的 – 我知道要什么?
So everything you just said? – I’m a man who knows what he wants.
我是个知道教授是个 混♥蛋♥的法学院学生
And I’m a law student who just realized her professor is a pathetic asshole.
太糟了
Too bad.
我以为你是想当律师的 法学院学生
I thought you were a law student who wanted to be a lawyer.
你差点骗到我 – 什么?
You almost had me fooled. – What?
你该和陪审团睡觉
Well, maybe you should sleep with the jury too.
那么我们可胜诉
Then we can win the case.

Hey.
我不干了
I’m quitting.
为什么?- 念法律是个错误
Why? – Law school was a mistake.
当见习生也是错的
This whole internship was a mistake!
什么?你争取得来的
What are you talking about? You earned it.
我没争取到什么
I didn’t earn anything, Emmett.
卡拉汉因我貌美而选我
Callahan only gave me that internship because he liked the way I looked.
他想跟我上♥床♥ 已太明显不过
Which he made clear tonight when he tried to feel me up.
卡拉汉怎么做了?
Callahan did what?
算了
Just forget about it.
我要回洛杉矶去
I’m going back to LA.
不再穿沉闷衣服
No more boring suits, no more pantyhose.
不再想做我不是…
No more trying to be something that I’m just,
的人
I’m just not.
若你想做自己是的人呢
What if you’re trying to be somebody you are?
叫卡拉汉去死
I mean, the hell with Callahan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!