葛蕾丝 马上来我办公室汇报形势
Grace, status meeting in my office right away.
我说现在
I said now.
我的人都哪去了?
Where’s my staff?
他们辞职了 没有预先通知
They quit, without notice.
为什么?
Why?
马克斯和豪瑟起草了个请♥愿♥ 直接对布鲁赛议案投票
Marks and Hauser just filed a petition to discharge Bruiser’s Bill.
我肯定你的人都在那 由他们的指挥苏领导
I’m pretty sure that’s where your staff is led by their commander Sorority Sue.
请♥愿♥让2652听证直接投票 也就是布鲁赛议案
Petition to discharge HR 2652, aka Bruiser’s Bill…
没有反对意见
carried with no objections.
请♥愿♥登记好了 可以接受署名了
The petition is filed and available for signature.
实际上 我们严格地
Actually, we are strictly…
“带来了自己的” 请♥愿♥书
“bring your own” on the discharge petition.
可是是粉红的 有香味
But it’s pink…and scented
加上点额外的风味 是不是?
Gives it something extra, don’t you think?
我们俩都署名了 你都看见了
We’ve both signed it, as you can see.
我想我们可以走了 谢谢
I believe we’re being dismissed. Thank you.
还会有其他人
There will be others.
谢谢 – 来署名的
Thank you. – to come and sign.
你不喜欢粉红色吗?- 走吧
Don’t you like pink? – Come on!
站起来 诸位
Up on your feet, people.
签署请♥愿♥时间
Discharge petition time.
快起来去啊
Upsy-daisy.
我们有可以做的事情 我们走吧
We have our work cut out for us. Let’s go.
好 我们有两个署名 还需要216个
OK, we have two signatures. we have 216 to go.
我来把全国用颜色分开 提摩西 你是鸭蓝色
I’ll break up the country into color codes. Timothy, you’re gonna be teal.
莉娜 你是洋红色 艾尔是万寿菊色
Reena, you’re magenta. And Elle is marigold.
我囊括了威灵顿 37个签字
And I’ve got the Wellington covered 7 signatures in residence
好 席德·珀斯特 37
OK. Sid Post, 37.
国会三周后就要休会 靠我们这些人不行
Congress adjourns in 3 weeks. We can’t do this alone.
所以我呼叫了增援
That’s why I’m calling in reinforcements.
我希望 他们是国内最棒的政♥治♥家
Elle, I hope we’re talking the brightest political minds in the country.
我们来了
We’re here!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
我们迫不及待要看草地广场
Oh, gosh, we can’t wait to see the Mall.
还有自♥由♥女神
And the Statue of Liberty.
诸位 她们是三角姐妹会的
Everybody, these are my Delta Nu sisters.
这是玛歌♥和塞琳娜
This is Margot and Serena.
乔西让游艇在波多♥维♥拉塔靠岸
Josh made the cruise boat pulI over in Puerto Vallarta.
我跳完了拉拉队领舞就离开了洛杉矶
I left L.A. right after landing a lateral split in the third quarter dance break.
很令人敬畏 我去…
It was awesome. I went “Yah!” and “Haah!”
真棒 – 是啊 谢谢
That’s so great. – Yeah, thanks, thank you, thank you.
那么 是时候啦?
So, is it time?
啊 不 还没到时间
Oh, no, it’s not time yet.
喂?你来了?
Hello? You’re here?
我们去大厅接你
Okay. We’ll meet you in the lobby.
我们走
Let’s go.
这是我们团队最后的一位 波丽·帕丝尔
Everybody, this is the final member of our team. Paulette Parcelle.
谁准备好了冲锋?
Who’s ready to discharge?
提交议案… 管它是什么
And proposition a bill and… whatever.
我们来冲击山头
Let’s hit the Hill.
如果我能耽误你点时间…
If I could have a moment of your time…
你能考虑有关…
You could consider something…
第四区第六走廊 失去了一个
Quadrant 4, corridor 6, have lost one.
抱歉 对不起 能否耽误你一点时间?
Sorry. How are you? If I could have a minute of your time?
莉娜 你好吗?
Reena, how are you?
有人跟你讲过布鲁赛议案吗?
Has anybody told you about Bruiser’s Bill yet?
这是小事吗 议员?
Is it trivial, Congressman Hannenfeld?
动物对于药品 没有人那样的反应
I mean animals don’t have the same reactions to drugs that humans do.
比如我教练表弟的女朋友
It’s like the time my trainer’s sister’s cousin’s girlfriend…
给她的狗一些减肥药 因为…
gave her overweight Yorkie some phen-fen, because…
它有点胖 它却胖了三磅
she was a little bit fat and it gained three pounds.
希望的结果?我不这样认为
Desired result? I don’t think so.
知道吗?
You know?
啊 亲爱的 真有天赋
Oh, my dear, gifted woman…
你告诉布鲁赛·伍兹 它可以信赖阳光加州
you tell that Bruiser Woods he can count on the Sunshine State.
谢谢你 俄亥俄
Thank you, Ohio.
谢谢 亚特兰大
Thank you, Atlanta!
下一个是谁?
Who’s next?
你是下一个
You’re next!
我们来吧
We’re gonna do it.
塞琳娜
Serena…
他们为啥总把我们送往216室
why do they keep sending us to Room 216?
“实习指导”
“Intern Orientation.”
玛歌♥ 你是天才
Margot, you’re a genius.
如果这个不能得到更多署名 还有什么能
If this doesn’t get more signatures. I don’t know what will.
2003实习班上场准备
Intern class of 2003 on deck!
记住 灵活很重要
Remember, flexibility counts.
好了吗?好
Ready? OK!
全世界的狗团结起…
♪ Dogs of the world unite! ♪
狗是…
♪ And do the dog… ♪
♪ 2…4…6…8! ♪
2 4 6 8
在请♥愿♥上署名 赢一个约会
♪ Sign the petition, win a date! ♪
去签署布鲁赛议案 去
♪ Go Bruiser’s Bill, go! ♪
嗯 我要签署
Well, I’m signing!
是的 鲍比 我知道你在读什么
Yes, Bob, I know what you’re reading.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
你对我的支持非常重要
Your support has been invaluable to me.
如果没有你 我就得自己去贴标语
If it weren’t for you, I’d be painting my own posters.
我不管她是否还剩下两周
I don’t care if she has two weeks left,
她可以还有两年 可她不会成功的
She could have two years left. She won’t pulI this off.
我不会被这个金发傻丫头算计的
I will not be outmaneuvered by this silly little blonde.
别担心 鲍比 我会教训她…
Don’t worry, Bob. I’ll get her…
还有她的小狗
and her little dog, too.
即使有整个威灵顿以及68个改变人生的剪发
Even with the entire Wellington and 68 life- changing haircuts
我们仍差得很远
under Paulette’s belt, we’re still not even close
我们遇到麻烦了
We got a problem here.
坏消息是…
The bad news is…
莉娜
Reena.
你看起来真惊人
Wow. You look amazing.
只是层次和挑染 最后用纤维素喷洒
It’s just layers and highlights and a cellulose finishing rinse.
我做的
I did it.

Cool!
好了 坏消息是什么?
Okay, so what is the bad news?
我们失去了汉尼菲德
We just lost Hannenfeld.
我们计划让他把菲尔森 帕克斯和詹诺威带来
We were planning on him to bring Felsen, Parks and Janowitz on board.
你在说什么 我已经亲自说了
What are you talking about? I talked to Hannenfeld myself
我今天早饭时 跟他的助手定好了
I confirmed with his aide this morning over breakfast.
我不知道 一定有人请他吃午饭了
Well. I don’t know. Somebody must’ve got to him at Iunch.
是葛蕾丝
It’s Grace.
请一定落实 – 我会的
Please make sure. – I will.
两周?
Two weeks?
我找葛蕾丝·罗斯特
I’m looking for Grace Rossiter.
我只想知道她是否一会就回来
I just want to know if she’s coming back soon…
艾尔
Elle.
嗨 – 哦 嗨
Hi – Oh, hi.
我正想给你打电♥话♥
I was going to call you.
我来找葛蕾丝
I was just looking for Grace.
释放请♥愿♥
The discharge petition.
我们失去了汉尼菲
Yeah. We lost Hannenfeld…
我不知道葛蕾丝是否知道这个
and I was wondering if Grace knew anything about it.
这些都不重要了 我…
Well, None of that is important anymore. Could…
我能跟你谈一下吗?
Could I speak with you for a moment?
当然
Sure!
你成功了 艾尔 你赢了
You did it, Elle. You won.
你啥时去领布鲁赛的妈妈都行
You can collect Bruiser’s mom anytime you like.
什么?
What?
如果你保证别再对我失望
If you promise not to be disappointed in me again…
我告诉你 我动用了几个关系
I’ll tell you. I pulled a few strings
华贵即将释放所有的实验动物
C’est Magnifique is releasing all of their test animals.
所有的?- 所有的
All of them? – All of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!