那是156号♥紫莓蛋白
It’s Raspberry Macaroon number 156
我不说公♥司♥名 对不对?
Company shall remain nameless, is that correct?
嗯 对 对
Well, yes, yes.
你是怎么… – 如果我告诉你 克罗特议员
But how did you… – What if I told you, Representative Kroft.
你步伐有活力是因为有了理想的唇膏
that you owe that special bounce in your step…
而这唇膏使无辜的动物痛苦受难
that only comes from finding the perfect lipstick.
你欠这些无辜动物的
to the pain and suffering of innocent animals?
如果我告诉你 玛德莲·梅兰妮·克罗特议员
What if I was to tell you, Congresswoman Madeline Melanie Kroft…
你的紫莓蛋白是欠…
that you owe your Raspberry Macaroon.
它的?
to him?
我最好的朋友…
My best friend.
布鲁赛先生
Bruiser.
多少次它为我效劳?
How many times has he acted on my behalf?
无法计算
Countless
可是今天我有机会为它讲话
But today, I get the opportunity to speak for him.
你们为谁讲话?
Who do you speak for?
弗契斯议员
Congressman Fuchs.
下次你去拿你的增润手套时…
the next time you reach for your overnight moisturizing gloves…
没什么可羞耻的 更多的男人应该使用它
By the way, it’s nothing to be ashamed about. More men should use them.
问问你自己 为了美和皮肤柔软
Consider asking yourself what you’re willing to sacrifice…
你愿意牺牲什么
in the name of beauty and soft cuticles.
你愿意牺牲动物的利益吗?
Are you willing to sacrifice animal welfare?
或者一个动物的利益
Or how about just say the welfare of one animal?
比如杰里 你童年的伙伴?
Like Jelly, your childhood pal…
那只惊人的混血黑拉布拉多犬?
that striking retriever-black lab mix.
你知道杰里的事?
You know about Jelly?
当其他的孩子拒绝玩孤独童子军时
When all the other children refused to play Lone Ranger with you,
是谁总是当你的伙伴?
who was it that was always your Tonto?
杰里·白利
Jelly Belly.
主席先生
Mr. Chairman…
当你看着你的罗特韦尔狗莱斯利的杏眼时
when you look in those snap-worthy almond eyes of your Rottweiler Leslie…
你的心没有变得温暖吗?
does it not make your heart glow with warmth?
为应有的尊敬 我不会那样讲的
With due respect, Ms. Woods, I wouldn’t go that far.
可是当它学会区分七种不同的管子时
But when he learned to differentiate between seven different kinds of pipes
听指令取得它们 你没有发誓
and fetch each one on command, did you not swear…
用你可爱的小弹♥药♥包里的短枪
to protect him with every shotgun in your…
来保护它吗?
charming little ammunitions case?
这并不相干 我们在谈论狗 莱斯利是条狗
It wouldn’t come to that. This is a dog we’re talking about. Leslie is a dog.
可如果你能为莱斯利讲话
But if you could speak for Leslie…
你会讲什么呢?
what would you say?
莱斯利又希望 你为它说什么呢 主席先生?
What would Leslie want you to say for him, Mr. Chairman?
斯丹
Stan.
啊 见鬼
Oh, to hell with it.
我的罗特韦尔 莱斯利有同性恋倾向
My Rottweiler Les is of the homosexual orientation.
好 我说出来了
I’ve said it. I’m out.
我是斯丹·马克斯 保守共和党人 步♥枪♥协会发言人
My name is Stan Marks, I’m a conservative Republican NRA spokesman,
我的狗是同性恋 你猜怎么样?
and my dog is gay. And guess what?
我非常为这个小同性恋骄傲
I couldn’t be prouder of the little flamer!
我不管我的头发有多么好看
I don’t care how good my hair looks…
用高贵的头油向后梳光
slicked back with some high-dollar pomade.
只要注视一下那双柔情的狗眼睛
Just one long stare into that sweet sissy dog’s eyes…
我知道没有什么化妆品能比得上的
and I know no cosmetic could ever be worth it!
布鲁赛议案
Bruiser’s Bill
布鲁赛议案
Bruiser’s Bill!
我们成功了 议案通过了
We did it! Bill passing!
布鲁赛议案
Bruiser’s Bill!
我们时代重要的立法
Important legislation for our time.
布鲁赛 干得好 小家伙
Hey, Bruiser, good work, little guy.
我来结束这个听证 谢谢你的证词…
I would like to concIude this hearing by thanking you all for your testimony…
主席先生 先生…
Mr. Chairman, sir…
主席允许麻省的女士发言
The chair recognizes the gentlewoman from Massachusetts.
主席先生 委员会会员们
Mr. Chairman, committee members…
我谢谢你们考虑这个议案
I would like to thank you for your consideration of this bill,
然而 经过进一步的思考
However, after further reflection…
根据今年的财政预算现状
on the budgetary realities of this fiscal year…
我觉得必须收回我对布鲁赛议案的支持
I feel I must withdraw my support for Bruiser’s Bill.
什么?
What?
我同意女议员的请求
I concur with the Congresswoman!
诸位 镇静
Everybody, calm down!
抱歉 布鲁赛
I’m sorry, Bruiser.
我也很抱歉 艾尔
I’m sorry, too, Elle.
我知道你认为我让你失望了
I know you think I’ve let you down.
相信我 我想到了你的反应
Believe me, I thought about your reaction…
也许超过了我该想的
maybe more than I should have.
你中了葛蕾丝…
You were outmaneuvered…
的计谋
by Grace.
葛蕾丝?
Grace?
在最后的两次会议上 她一直在
For the last two sessions, she’s been pushing
推动那个业主的鼓励议案
this homeowners incentives bill.
今早她做成了一个交易
This morning she struck a deal.
我收回对布鲁赛议案的支持
I withdraw my support for Bruiser’s Bill.
业主鼓励议案进行投票
Homeowners incentives comes to a vote.
这就是代价 我支付了
That was the price and I paid it.
这都是交易和秘密的问题
That’s all just deals and trades and secrets.
这不是人们想要的
That’s not what people want
艾尔
Elle…
对不起
I’m sorry.
民有 民治 民享
Government of the people, by the people, for the people
你的故事又是如何?
So what’s your story?
你甚至诚实吗?
Were you even honest?
我想你诚实
I guess you were
如果你没有玩游戏 那你可能是唯一的一个
If you didn’t play games, then you were probably the only one.
我只是不明白你是怎么做的
I just don’t know how you did it.
我不是要戴那个傻帽子
I don’t even mean wearing that silly hat…
这确实很勇敢 可是…
because that was really brave. But…
就去信任你的祖国
Just trusting your country
信任这个制度
Trusting this system…
信任你自己
Trusting yourself.
我这样做了
I did.
来吧 全是些温暖的柔物
Go on. It’s fulI of warm fuzzies.
额外柔软
With extra fuzz.
“艾尔·伍兹的口腔三角肌很棒”
“Elle Woods has amazing lateral delts.”
那是我本月重要的肌肉群
That was my target muscle group of the month
为艾尔的三角肌叫好
Snaps for Elle’s lateral delts
“艾尔·伍兹激励了我们”
“Elle Woods inspires us.”
我们在 “激励” 上画了个心型
We even put little hearts over the “Is”
我看到了
I see that.
这是我的主意 可是…
It was my idea, but…
谢谢 提摩西
Thank you, Timothy.
谢谢 诸位 你们对我太好了
Thank you, everybody. This is really nice.
可是我认为我不适合干这个
But I just don’t think I’m cut out for this.
我们有个计划 两个字 请♥愿♥
Elle, we have a plan. Two words for you. Discharge petition.
几百个签名能使布鲁赛议案跳过委员会
With a couple hundred signatures, we can spring Bruiser’s Bill from committee…
直接进入议院投票
straight to the House floor for a vote.
我不知道 听起来很复杂
Oh, I don’t know. That sounds really complicated.
你从远处来 可你保持了你的活力和光辉
You’ve come farther than any of us while maintaining your bounce and sparkle.
我们从不发光
We never sparkle.
你来之前我们都没想到一个人可以
None of us thought one person could make a difference
使事情大不相同
until you came along.
如果我没记错 是218个署名 对吧?
If I remember correctly, isn’t that 218 signatures?
没那么难
Oh, It’s not that hard.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我想我认识鞋数多于此数的女人
I guess I know women with more shoes than that.
等等 那就是我
Wait, that’s me.
艾尔
Elle…
该完成你已开始的工作了
it’s time to finish what you started.
好 诸位 今天的议程很忙
OK, people, a lot on the agenda today.
莉娜 我在等待那些发言稿
Reenie, I’m still waiting on those one-minute floor speeches.
提摩西 我需要金融改革运动听证的调查
Timothy, I need recon on that campaign finance reform hearing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!