及对待头发保护的哲学方法和发型来区分
and philosophical approach to hair maintenance and style.
我不知道头发也有哲学
I didn’t know you could have a philosophy of hair.
啊 对
Oh, yeah.
也许这就是我错的地方
Maybe that’s where I went wrong.
杂工伍兹 – 正如你怀疑的那样
Go for Woods. – It’s just as you suspected.
她在一个按维达原则建立的中型 保守的法发廊里
She’s at a moderate conservative salon founded on the principles of Vidal.
实际上 那是我们去年头发大学的一个研究个案
In fact, it was one of our case studies last year at Hair University
就在他们当掉我之前
That was right before they fIunked me.
他们没有准备好接受你的眼光
Paulette, they weren’t ready for your vision.
我知道你会以发型评论的
I know you’ll make your mark hair-wise.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
你有笔吗?- 有
Hey, you got a pen? – Yes.
她在宪♥章♥路12号♥ 好节奏发廊
It’s at Constitution and 12th The Salon Bontempo.
你不会不喜欢来发廊吧?
Don’t you just love a salon day?
喜欢 安安静静
Yes, so peaceful and quiet
这样就比较容易交谈
Makes it so much easier to talk that way.
他们这儿有规定
They have rules about that here.
我知道 我特地打电♥话♥来核实
Oh, I know. That’s why I called to make sure
他们使用的产品是动物友好
they used PETA-approved hair care products.
当你想到这些动物时…
When you think about what they do to those animals…
我不去想它们 就没事了
Which is why I don’t think about it. Does the trick.
绝妙的扁平发夹处理 谢谢 弗雷德里 很漂亮
Excellent bobby pin handling. Thank you, Frederic. Looks great.
看到他们这使用环保铂技术很宽慰
Isn’t it so comforting to see they use eco-friendly foil technology here?
每个星球都需要一个朋友
I mean every planet needs a friend, that’s what I always say.
如果我想谈论石头的情感 你现在恐怕已经知道了
If I wanted to talk about the emotional life of a rock, you’d know it by now.
迄今 作为少数头发团组的一员
Until this day, I’d held the highest opinion of
我对红头发的评价很高
redheads as a fellow hair minority group.
我在委员会会议上听够了你的政见
I think I’ve heard quite enough of your politics at the committee meeting.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你最后一次戴黄茶玫瑰是什么时候?
When was the last time you wore the yellow tea rose?
对不起?你说什么…
I’m sorry? What did you just…
你最后一次戴黄茶玫瑰是什么时候?
When was the last time you wore your yellow tea rose?
我入会的那天晚上
On the night of my initiation.
传递三角女神的永恒火焰
Wasn’t the passing of the secret scented eternal flame
是不是很感人?
of the goddess Delta Nu not the most moving experience?
特别是我们从神圣的
Especially the part where we sipped…
粉红姐妹圣杯中喝水时
from the secret pink chalice of sisterhood!
是的
Yes!
什么三角?
Delta who?
莉比·豪瑟 德州 计划婚礼?
Libby Hauser, Texas. Planning a wedding?
那个 “我愿意” 高簪好像天堂 – 谢谢
That “I do” updo looks like heaven on you. – Thank you.
他是谁?希望是泽塔弟兄会的
Who is he? Zeta Lambda Nu, I hope.
我与希腊字母之外的人结婚
Actually, I’m marrying outside the Greek system,
可他完全配得上联谊会
but he’s totally letter-worthy.
你怎么来华盛顿了?
But how is D.C. Elle-worthy?
我来是为了那些不能为自己讲话的讲话
I’m here to speak for those who can’t speak for themselves.
多有意思
How interesting.
还不止这些呢
Actually, It’s more than interesting.
还很实际 完全是个数字游戏
It’s practical. Strictly a numbers game as far as you’re concerned.
125468 你们地区有狗执照人的数量
1 25,468. Number of people in your district with dog licenses.
12762 有技术开♥发♥非动物实验的
1 2,762. The number of unemployed scientists
失业科学家的数量
with the skills to develop alternatives to animal testing.
最后 6285是我的狗的被捕母亲的身份号♥码
And finally, 6285, the ID number of my dog’s captive mother.
我不敢肯定我都听懂了 可是你引起了我的注意
Well, I’m not sure I followed all that but you got my attention.
如果我知道一件事 那就是漂洗和重复 我们来吧?
If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s rinse and repeat. Shall we?
对不起 你凑巧有… – 滚开
Excuse me, do you happen to have a… – Get lost!
我要… 对不起 先生 你有… – 没有 我很忙
I need to… Excuse me, sir! Do you have a… – No, I’m busy.
你有没有…
Do you have a…
我能用一块你的报纸吗?
Sir, could I use a section of your newspaper?
你的狗温泉约会要晚了
We’re late for your doggie spa appointment.
给你 – 谢谢 年轻女士
Here you go. – Thank you, young lady.
没什么
No problem.
如果我们不互相帮助
What kind of world would this be
世界会变成啥样?
if we didn’t help each other out every once in a while?
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
你要干什么 布鲁赛?
What do you want, Bruiser?
布鲁赛 宝贝儿 走哇
Bruiser, honey, come on.
我们得走了 要迟到了 快点
We have to go. We’re late. Come on!
我们得去狗温泉
We have to get to the doggie spa, remember?
今天是瑞典式还是日式按♥摩♥?
Now, will it be Swedish or shiatsu massage today?

Come on.
来 我们得把你送到漂亮的狗狗客厅去
Come on. We gotta get you to the puppy pretty parlor. Come on.
红头发 搞定了
Redhead, down
下一个是斯丹弗·马克斯
Up next is Stanford Marks
南部保守党 步♥枪♥协会发言人
Southern conservative, NRA spokesman.
郁金香怎么样?- 不
How about tulips? – No, no,
马蹄莲是今年的郁金香
the calla lily is this year’s tulip.
婚礼用花?- 都是马蹄莲
For weddings? – It’s all about the calla.
我缺你能做什么?
What would I do without you?
我缺你什么也做不成 席德
I couldn’t do anything without you, Sid.
你要使这个提案通过 艾尔
You’re going to get this bill through, Elle.
一个诚实的声音比一群人的声音都大
You know, an honest voice is louder than a crowd’s.
只要信任你自己
Just… just trust your voice.
布鲁塞
Bruiser?
天啊 我马上回来
Oh, my God. I’ll be right back.
实验卷毛狗?- 那是星期二两点半
Pilates for Poodles? – Yes, that’s Tuesday at 2:30.
呼机说有急事
The page said it was urgent!
它没事吧?- 莱斯利怎么样?
Please tell me he’s OK. – What’s wrong with Leslie?
我们现在已经控制好了
All tight, we have it under control now
可是你的罗特威勒一直在惹你的小狗
but your Rottweiler has been humping your little dog,
互相惹
and vice versa.
你的吉娃娃跳得很快 带头狂奔
Your Chihuahua’s quite the little leaper, young lady. Takes a running start.
我能说什么呢?罗特威勒是只公狗
Well, hell, what can I say? My Rottweiler’s a stallion.
说点我不知道的
Tell me something I don’t know.
在我们家里 我们完全支持健康的好奇心
And in our household, we fully support a healthy curiosity.
睾丸是生理现象
Testosterone is natural.
等等 你说是公的?
Wait. Did you say stallion?
等一下 你的狗…
Wait a minute. Your dog…
穿着可笑粉红裙子的那只?
the one wearing that ridiculous pink skirt in the park?
她怎么会有睾丸?
Why would she have testosterone?
那不是裙子 是袍子 男人穿袍子
That wasn’t a skirt, it was a skort. Men wear skorts.
该死的袍子是什么东西?
What the heck is a skort?
男人穿这个与此又有什么关系呢?
And what does a man wearing one got to do with it anyway?
好了
All right!
莱斯利是同性恋 罗特威勒是个公的
Leslie is a Les. The Rottweiler is a guy
布鲁赛是只公狗 喜欢穿粉色系
and Bruiser is a male dog who enjoys wearing pastel.
它俩都是公狗
The canines are both male.
你们的狗是同性恋
Your dogs are gay.
有很多的这样的迹象 我只是没有看出来
All the signs were there. I just didn’t see them.
大部分的狗都喜欢啃你的鞋子
Most dogs like to chew your shoes and
布鲁赛喜欢穿我的
Bruiser liked to wear mine
我只是想它喜欢鞋的大小
I just thought he liked the height.
你只想要它们最好
You just want what’s best for them,
它们最聪明或者最会挖都没有什么关系
Doesn’t matter if they’re the smartest or the strongest or the best diggers.
只要它们高兴就行
As long as they’re happy.
为啥是我?为啥是我的狗?
Why me? Why my dog?
我告诉多利斯 不要在杜邦圈子里买♥♥
I told Doris not to buy it in Dupont Circle
那个该死的同性恋狗店
That damn homosexual puppy boutique.
斯丹弗·马♥克♥思♥ 就叫我斯丹吧
Stanford Marks, by the way. You can call me Stan.
艾尔·伍兹 认识你很高兴
Oh, Elle Woods. Very nice to meet you.
你是那位用香水狗便袋的姑娘
You’re the girl with the perfumed poo baggies, aren’t you?
我是那位 用香味粪便容器的女人
Actually, I’m the woman with the scented waste receptacles.
等等 斯丹佛·马克斯议员?
Wait! Congressman Stanford Marks?
保守的南方步♥枪♥协会发言人
As in the Southern conservative NRA spokesman
阿♥拉♥巴马共和党人 斯丹弗·马克斯?
Alabama Republican Stanford Marks?
正是在下 认识你很高兴
One and the same. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance,young lady.
不 议员 是我很高兴
No, Congressman, the pleasure is all mine.
哦 – 相信我
Well… – Believe me.
这是华盛顿的做事方法
Here’s to getting things done the Washington way.
你们的组长刚刚得到 等一下
Your chief of staff has just gotten herself a meeting with, wait for it…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!