会是这个样子
It’s going to look like…
嗨 那是世界上最幸运的家伙
Hey, “There goes the Iuckiest guy in the whole world.”
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪
Holy crap!
太美了
It’s gorgeous!
布料总是合不起来
The material keeps falling apart.

No!
艾米 怎么啦?
Amy, is something wrong?
你没法在裙子外环上做扇形装饰
You can’t do a scallop trim on the outer hoop skirt.
布料太柔软了 合不起来
The material’s too delicate. It’ll just fall apart
可是三分之二的家庭试验 是可以的
But in two out of three home tests it held.
我很抱歉 艾尔
I am so sorry, Elle.
没什么 我想我不需要扇形裙边
No biggie. I guess I don’t need a scallop trim on the outer hoop skirt.
我这样很好
I’ll be fine.
我穿不上婚礼氨纶裤套装时
What is it that you said back when I couldn’t
你是怎么对我说的?
fit into my white spandex pantsuit for my wedding?
如果布料不适合 你就别用它
If the fabric doesn’t work with you, don’t work with it.
这是我最喜欢的祷文
It’s one of my favorite mantras.
非常对 我知道最好的丝绸
That is so true, and I know the most perfect organza!
或者真正经典的东西 比如…
Or something really classy like…
比如白色皮料
like white leather!
我去叫给我修车座的伙计
I’ll call the guy that did my car seats.
等等 就这样
Wait, that’s it.
别跟布料作对 换一下
Don’t fight the fabric. Change it.
好 可是白色皮料?
OK, but white leather?
我不应该跟把布鲁赛的母亲锁起来的法律作对
If the law is what’s keeping Bruiser’s mother locked up,
我应该改变它
I shouldn’t be fighting it, I should be changing it
诸位 我要使用动物实验化妆品不合法
Everybody, I’m going to make animal testing for cosmetics illegal!
我知道让狗刷睫毛膏和上腮红不对…
I know that making a dog wear mascara and bIush is wrong,
但我… – 这不仅仅是布鲁赛妈妈的…
But I just… – This isn’t just about Bruiser’s mom anymore…
每天我搽金色冷光胭脂
this is about the fact that every day that I put on my Gold Goddess Iuminescent bIush,
一些可怜无辜的动物可能会因此而受到伤害
some poor little innocent animal might be suffering for it
在涉及到你之前 你不知道事情有多糟
You don’t realize how horrible something is until it happens to you personally.
就像喂食母奶
Like breastfeeding.
如果我想为布鲁赛说话
And if I want to give a voice to Bruiser,
我得去那个为人♥民♥说话的地方
I have to go to the place that gave a voice to the people!
天啊
Oh, my God!
柯梦波丹杂♥志♥总部
The headquarters of “Cosmopolitan” magazine!
更好的地方 女士们…
Better! Ladies…
我要去华盛顿
I’m going to Washington!
华盛顿 我来了
D.C., here I come!
如果有人能处理此事 那就是你
If anybody can handle this, it’s you, honey.
我收到了姐妹会24小时的住房♥热♥线♥电♥话♥
And I just got a call from the Delta Nu 24-hour housing hotline.
你的公♥寓♥都准备好了
Your apartment’s all set.
太好了 – 艾尔
Great! – Elle!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你看起来像过国♥庆♥节
You look like the Fourth of July!
让我真想吃热狗
Makes me want a hot dog real bad.
好吧 你得走了 亲爱的
Yeah, OK. Well. You got to get going, honey.

OK.
艾尔 你看这个 – 那是什么?
Elle, look at this. – What’s that?
根据动物市场杂♥志♥报导
According to “Animal Fair” magazine,
你的老板是华盛顿打扮得最好的女人
your new boss is the best groomed woman in Washington,
她的小猎犬的名字叫多莉·玛迪逊
Her beagle’s name is Dolly Madison.
也是我奶奶的外号♥
which is my grandma’s stripper name.
这是个好迹象吧?
Isn’t that a good sign?
天啊 跟一个杰出的女议员工作
Oh, my gosh. A job with a brilliant congresswoman
也是哈佛的校友
who’s also a fellow Harvard alum.
你会很顺利的 艾尔 命中注定的
You’ll do great, Elle. It’s destiny.
可是计划世纪婚礼
But isn’t planning the wedding of the century
还要改变法律 有点难吧?
and changing the law, kind of hard?
波丽 我教会了布鲁赛网上购物
Paulette, I taught Bruiser how to shop online
我想我可以应付国会
I think I can handle Congress.
再见
See ya.
家 甜美的家 准备好了吗?好的
Home sweet home. You ready? OK
欢迎来到威灵顿 女士
Welcome to the Wellington, ma’am.
来这里很高兴
It’s a thrill to be here!
该去立法♥院♥了
Time to legislate!

No.
太南西了
Too Nancy!
太希拉里了
Too Hillary!
太莫妮卡了
Too Monica!
太好了 无以言述
Too perfect for words!

Hi!
早安 公务员同事们
Good morning, fellow public servants.
今天我第一天上班
It’s my first day.
不错的公事包
Nice briefcase!
谢谢
Thank you.

Hi!
好了 我们的议程最后是 艾尔.伍兹
Okay, Last item on our agenda, Elle Woods.
露德的助手 提出有关
Personal Rudd hire, taking up a bill on
化妆业用动物实验的提案
animal testing in the cosmetic industry.
露德支持那个?
I’m sorry, Rudd’s backing that?
良心的问题 无所谓
Matter of conscience, whatever!
也许会争取更多的女性支持者
I mean who knows? Maybe it’ll boost our female demographic.
问题是我们现在是爱护动物者
The point is we’re animal lovers now.
如果这对露德很重要 该由我来处理吧?
If this is so important to Rudd, shouldn’t I be handling it?
不 提摩西
No, Timothy,
我们有位女士 据露德说
not when we have a woman who according to Rudd,
她是当代最精明的法律和政♥治♥人物
is one of the shrewdest legal and political minds of our time.
你们好 爱国者
Hello, patriots!
从GUCCI成为上市公♥司♥后
I don’t think I’ve been this excited since
我还没有这么激动过
Gucci became a publicly traded company.
天啊 国会芭比
Oh, my God, it’s Capitol Barbie.
她闪闪动人
She’s so shiny!
好 我该从哪开始?
Okay, so where should I start?
对不起 宝贝儿
Excuse me, sweetie?
怎么?- 实习指导在那边
Yes. – Intern orientation is down the hall
216号♥房♥间 在217和215之间
in Room 216. That’s before 217 and after 215.
天啊 你真好心
Oh, my God! That is so sweet of you!
你以为我是实习生吗?
You think I’m an intern?
防皱纹全鲑鱼食谱真的有效
That anti-wrinkle all-salmon diet really works.
你是谁?
Who are you?
不好意思… – 艾尔·伍兹 欢迎
I’m sorry… – Elle Woods, welcome!
校友会之后好久没见到你了 – 是啊
I haven’t seen you since the alumni meeting! – I know!
你怎么样?- 很好
How are you? – Good!
诸位 这是艾尔·伍兹
This is Elle Woods, everyone.
基本上像我首次来华盛顿 因此别让她拘束
Basically me when I first came to D.C, so make her feel at home.
准备好起跑了吗?
You ready to hit the ground running?
这是我最舒服的鞋
Are these not my comfortable heels?
鞋子很棒 – 谢谢 很舒服
Oh, cute shoes. – Thank you. They are comfy
这是布鲁赛
Here’s Bruiser.
欢迎
Welcome!
你这个小宝贝儿
You little sugar!
支持她 诸位
Now back her up, people
艾尔 这是首都山上最团结的一群 所以…
Elle, this is the most collaborative bunch on the Hill, so
你一安顿下来 就跟他们谈策略 艾尔
So gather them together, talk strategy as soon as you get settled in. And, Elle.
什么?
Yes?
欢迎来到华盛顿 – 谢谢
Welcome to Washington. – Thank you!
好的 嗯…
Okey-dokey. Well…
我没听到我的办公室在哪
I missed the part about where my office is.
书桌
The desk.
就在那
Right here.
好的 我还需要一个胶水枪
All righty. Well. Then I’m going to need a gIue gun,
一个粉红色剪刀 五码的罗缎
some pinking shears, and five yards of grosgrain ribbon.
对 就这些
Yeah, that’ll do it.
看看你 你可以从事婚礼联♥系♥业务了
Well, look at you. You can run your wedding coordinator business
在立法♥院♥休息的时候
during all that legislative downtime.
别傻了 葛蕾丝
Uh, don’t be silly, Grace.
我是在计划我自己的婚礼
This is to pla my own wedding to Emmett.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!