那只是广为流传的传言
It’s just a widespread yet credible rumor.
这是我和姑娘们给的
It’s from me and the girls.
啊 好
Oh, right!
现在给我刷
Now do me.
我觉得我是世界上最幸运的姑娘
I feel like the Iuckiest girl in the world.
我也是 – 是吗?
Me, too! – You do?
免费刷♥卡♥可能也没有这么快乐
I had no idea I could be this happy without accruing credit card debt.
找到了吗?
AIready?
伍兹小姐 甚至怪事也能搞定
Well, Miss Woods, even the weird ones get cracked.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
好了
Yes!
布鲁赛·伍兹
Bruiser Woods.
见见你母亲
meet your mom.
布鲁赛 你的颧骨
Bruiser, your cheekbones.
都在这儿了
And it’s all in there,
祝你找到你想找的
Good Iuck finding whatever it is you’re looking for.
天啊 她住在波士顿
Oh, my God! She’s a Bostonian!
布鲁赛 我们到了
Bruiser, we’re here!
要见到你的生母了 你一定很紧张
As your adoptive mother, I’m sure you’re nervous about meeting your birth mother,
可是要听她讲一讲 她肯定有自己的原因
but hear her out, OK? I’m sure she had her reasons.
她住在秘密的凡赛斯智囊团里
Bruiser, your mother lives at the top secret Versace think-tank!
我说过他们有一个
I told you they had one!
不 女士 没有通行证 你不能去那
No, ma’am. Unless you have a pass, you cannot go up there.
幸运的是我总是随身带着
Lucky I always keep it on me
等等 就在这
Hold on. It’s right here.
给你
There you go!
这是什么?
What is it?
我的双白金凡赛斯超级贵宾卡
It’s my double platinum V.V.I.P. Versace Preferred Customer identification card of course.
只发给那些在五大洲购过物的人
Available only to those that’ve shopped on five continents
你还可以跟客服部部长贝利联♥系♥
If that fails to satisfy you, you can also contact Billy Dailey, head of customer relations
你找错了凡赛斯 女士
You got the wrong VERSACE, lady.
是吗?当·凡赛斯不在这?
Really? Donatella’s not here?
布鲁赛 你要去哪?
Bruiser, where are you going?
布鲁赛
Bruiser!
女士
Ma’am!
布鲁赛
Bruiser?
回来 你要去哪?
Get back here! Where are you going?
布鲁赛 我不知道你体育这么好
Bruiser, I didn’t know you were so athletic.
怎么啦?
What is it?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你 过来
You, come here!
来 快打开门
Come on! Open this door immediately!
你是谁?在这做什么?
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我的狗的母亲在你们这 我要把它带走
You have my dog’s mom, and I need her right now!
不行 我无权放走笼子里的任何动物
Absolutely not. I’m not authorized to release any subjects from their containment units
我甚至没有钥匙
I’m not even allowed to have a key
不小心吞了一次
You swallow the thing one time,
从此成了不可信任的吃钥匙怪物
and all of a sudden, you’re the weird key swallower who can’t be trusted.
我想你没搞懂 我愿意出价钱
I don’t think you’re understanding me. I’m willing to pay for her.
它们不卖♥♥ 它们是这个地方的财产
These animals aren’t for sale, ma’am. They’re the legal property of this facility.
这是个什么地方?
What kind of facility is this?
利摩尔先生 对不起
Mr. Livermore, I’m so sorry!
艾尔 这个凡赛斯是个化妆品实验厂
Elle, this VERSACE is a cosmetic testing facility.
啊 不 – 布鲁赛的妈妈是个实验品
Oh, no! – And poor Bruiser’s mom’s a test subject there.
不 我要它马上出来
Oh, no. I want her out of there immediately!
实验品只能自愿交出
Animal test subjects can only be surrendered on a voluntary basis,
他们并不自愿
and they’re not volunteering.
我结束之后 他们会求饶的
After I get through with them, they’ll be begging
不仅要带走布鲁赛的妈妈
And I’m not just taking Bruiser’s mom,
还有这个烂地狱里所有的狗
I’ll bust all those dogs out of that doggie dungeon.
科学研究和动物压♥迫♥?
“Research Science and Critter Exploitation”?
不会吧
Oh, no!
这个凡赛斯由华贵公♥司♥拥有
This VERSACE’s owned by the C’est Magnifique Corporation!
好极了 我们的公♥司♥代表华贵公♥司♥
That’s fantastic! Our law firm represents C’est Magnifique
我们可以告诉他们来处理此事
We can tell them to fix this.
我迫不及待把这个介绍给合伙人
I can’t wait to take this to the partners.
好的 可是你怎么说服他们呢?
Okay, but how are you going to convince them?
介绍布鲁赛·伍兹 吉娃娃
Presenting Bruiser Woods Chihuahua.
我是谁?我是从哪里来的?
Who am I? Where do I come from?
出生后就被遗弃了 小时候只有我一个
Abandoned at birth, I was on my own at an early age,
在比佛利山的街上为生存而搏斗
fighting for survival on the streets of Beverly Hills.
在破碎的梦中大道上自我挣扎
making his way down the boulevard of broken dreams.
在好莱坞和威恩耍把戏
turning tricks at Hollywood and Vine.
即使找到了一个爱我的母亲
yet even when I found a loving mother,
也撼动不了我心中不得安宁的空虚
I couldn’t shake this nagging emptiness in my heart.
就像是一个空白 当我照镜子时…
It was like a void. When I looked in the mirror…
这是谁在对着看我?
who was it that was looking back at me?
这就是布鲁赛的问题
This is Bruiser’s question.
在某种程度上 我们不都是布鲁赛吗?
And in a way, aren’t we all Bruisers?
我想是的 谢谢
I think yes. Thank you.
伍兹女士 这是个律师事务所
Ms. Woods, this is a law firm,
不是动物权利促进团体
not an animal rights advocacy group.
我们是律师 我们得为公正而战
We’re lawyers. We have to fight for justice,
这个案子绝对不公正
And this is definitely unjust!
在这个案子里 美丽的代价太高了
In this case, the cost of beauty is way too high
我不敢相信我会这样说 可这是事实
I can’t believe I said that, but it’s true.
我们所做的是为顾客争得最大利益
What we fight for is our clients and their best interests.
没错 可是做正确的事不就是为大家的最大利益吗?
Yes, but isn’t doing the right thing in everybody’s best interest?
我想你把正确的事和法律搞混了
I think you’re confusing the right thing and the law.
你不会认为它们是一回事吧?
You didn’t think they were the same, did you?
我们为啥不回到正题 讨论一下你的光明前途?
Why don’t we get back to business and discuss your very bright future?
对不起 我不想打断你 可是我…
Pardon me, I don’t mean to interrupt, but I just…
你是说假设华贵遵循法律条文
What you’re saying is if C’est Magnifique follows the letter of the law
即使他们伤害活生生的生物
even if it ends up hurting living beings.
我们也只管为客户工作?
we’re just doing our job?
对不起 布莱恩先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Blaine,
我想我不能和有这样信念的人共事
I don’t think I can work with people who believe that.
你知道吗?你说得对
You know what? You’re right
谢谢 布莱恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Blaine
你不能跟有这样信念的人一起工作
You shouldn’t have to work with people who believe that.
没错 我就知道你会明白的
Absolutely. I knew you would understand.
你被解雇了 艾尔
You’re fired, Elle.
什么?
What?
我们这儿只容纳认真做事的律师
We only have room for serious lawyers here.
你今天就收拾好东西走吧
Take the rest of the day to clear out your things.
可是秘书们已经送了我气球
But the secretarial pool already gave me a balloon.
想要的话可以把气球带走
Keep the balloon, if you wish.
拜托 恩麦特 走开
Please, Emmett, just go away.
出来吧 宝贝儿
Why don’t you come on out, sweetie?
我知道布鲁赛不会怪你的
I know Bruiser doesn’t blame you.
我是世界上唯一为它说话的人
But I’m all he has to speak for him in this world
可我让它彻底失望了
and I have completely failed him.
知道我第一次见你时心里怎么想的吗?
You know what I thought the first time I saw you?
“天啊 那个女人穿了很多粉色?”
“God, that woman wears a lot of pink”?
不 我想的是…
No. I thought…
那个女人真的很特别
“That woman is really special.
她相信自己会与众不同 她一定会的
“She believes she can make a difference and she will.”
所以…
So…
出来我们好好谈谈吧
come on out and let’s talk about it.

No.
我们可以过一遍婚礼的细节
We could go over some wedding details.
怎么样?它会旋转
How about that? It revolves.
会发光
And it illuminates.
甚至和红短袜的颜色一样 很棒 宝贝儿
It’s even got the Red Sox colors. That’s fantastic, honey!
谈到红袜子
Speaking of red socks…
你不会胆怯了吧?
you’re not getting old feet, are you?
胆怯什么?
About what?
怎么样?哈佛法律教授
How’s it going to look? A Harvard law professor
跟丢掉第一份工作的律师结婚
married to a lawyer who got fired from her first job
因为其信念而被解雇
Fired for something she believes in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!