这不是消防演习 我重复 这不是演习
This is not a fire drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!
姐♥妹♥们♥组织起来了 大约八点到达
Sisters mobilized. E.T.A. 0800 hours.
希泽 我是芭菲 – 奇奇 我是提芬妮
Hi, Heather, it’s Buffy. – Hi, Kiki, it’s Tiffani
阿姆波 我是贝奇 – 奥德雷 我是莫雷娜
Hi, Amber, it’s Becky. – Hi, Audrey, it’s Melanie.
舟丝 我是布莉娜 – 科特妮 我是沃洛尼卡
Hi, Jos, it’s Breena. – Hi, Courtney, it’s Veronica
克利斯蒂 我是娜特 – 萍奇 我是尼克
Hi, Christy, it’s Nat. – Hi, Binky, it’s Nicki
吉尔 我是舟舟 – 阿利森 我是库奇
Hi, Jill, it’s Jojo. – Hi, AIlison, it’s Cookie
你们肯定不相信
You will never believe what happened.
艾尔打电♥话♥来要我们帮忙…
Elle just called and she needs our help…
我们把它看作一级战备
Suzy, we’re taking it to Defcon One There’s a crisis right now.
总统住的地方
Where the president is.
对 华盛顿有紧急情况
Yeah, there’s an emergency in Washington.
坐车去?
Road trip?
好 华盛顿见
OK, see you in Washington!
救救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
救救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
帮助我 告诉你的朋友
Help me out, tell a friend.
救救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
我喜欢你的项链
Oh, I like your necklace.
美国狗同性恋协会 支持布鲁赛议案
Gay Dogs of America, support Bruiser’s Bill!
我们12点集♥合♥ – 小姐 给我留一个好的
We’re gonna tee it around 12:00… – Miss, save me a good one.
全部彩色 布鲁赛的大照片
FulI-color big picture of Bruiser.
恩麦特 你怎么来了?
Emmett! What are you doing here?
婚礼调查
Wedding research.
什么?
What?
艾尔 你这儿的工作很重要
Look, Elle, your work is here right now and it’s important
所以我把婚礼带来了
So I’m bringing the wedding to you.
首先 新郎来到华盛顿
First step, get groom to Washington.
可是芬威棒球场怎么办?
But what about Fenway Park?
我不在乎在什么地方结婚
Look, I don’t care where I marry you…
只要能结婚就行
just as long as I do.
我愿意 我愿意 感觉不错
I do. I do. Feels good.
那第二步是什么?
So what’s Step Two?
这就是第二步
That’s Step Two.
挽救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
挽救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
科罗拉多 照片随后
Colorado. Photo ops after.
葛蕾丝 你没事吧?
Grace, are you all right?
挽救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
挽救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
挽救布鲁赛的妈妈
Save Bruiser’s mom!
鲁斯福特 对号♥ 波特 对号♥
Rutherford. Check. Porter. Check
哈奇森 对号♥
Hutchins. Check.
就这些了
Uh-oh. That’s it.
不够
It’s not enough.
明天会失败的 明天是是全国教育日
Tomorrow’s a wash. It’s National Education Day.
两♥会♥都会参加会议 礼节讲话 根本…
Got a meeting of both Houses, ceremonial speeches, there’s
没时间进行政♥治♥活动
no time for politicking.
抱歉 艾尔 我们尽力了
Sorry, Elle, we tried.
我们得继续努力
We have to keep trying.
喂?
Hello?
你想要最后的15个签名吗?
You want those last fifteen signatures?
葛蕾丝?- 这要做不同凡响的事
Grace? – It’ll take something extraordinary.
你得做普通老百姓做梦也想不到的事
You’ll have to pulI something no regular citizen would ever dream of.
好 可我怎么做呢?
OK. Fine, but how am I going to do that?
你对国会全体讲演
You’re going to address the entire Congress…
我知道谁会帮助你
and I know just the person to make it happen.
谁?这有可能吗?
Who? I mean Is that even possible?
艾尔 你可能不会去敲诈
Look, Elle, you may be above blackmail…
可是我会
but I’m not.
葛蕾丝 你为什么要帮我?
Grace, why are you helping me?
因为我以前曾经爱过政♥治♥
Because once upon a time, I loved politics…
我想做些好事
and I want to do some good.
这跟我有什么关系?
What has that got to do with me?
你瞧 我告诉你的那些傻姑娘
Look, those silly girls that I told you about…
瘸着脚的姑娘?
with the blisters on their feet?
我也是其中的一个
I was one of them.
我们今天庆祝了小学
We have celebrated today elementary education…
中学和大学教育
secondary and higher education…
现在…
and now…
别想耍滑头
Don’t even think about it.
现在…
And now…
这有点不符常规
This is a little unconventional.
经过两院议长的同意
With the Speaker’s and the president of the Senate’s permission…
请让我和我的选民分享发言权
please indulge me as I share the floor with my constituent…
在教育精神之下
who in the spirit of education…
她将教育我们 当今面临的重要问题
would like to educate us all on a vital issue facing us today.
两院的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of both Houses…
我把艾尔·伍兹交给你们
I give you Ms. Elle Woods
就看你的啦
It’s all yours.
谢谢你 议员
Thank you, Congresswoman.
大家好 我叫艾尔·伍兹
Hello, everyone, my name is Elle Woods…
我今天是来对你们讲
and I’m here to speak to you today…
一个立法议案 叫做布鲁赛议案
about a piece of legislation called Bruiser’s Bill.
可是你们知道
But you know…
今天应该是关于教育的
today is supposed to be about education,
因此…
So instead,
我想告诉你们
I want to tell you about the education
过去三个月你们给予我的教育
you all have given me over the past three months.
布鲁赛议案怎么办?还需要15个署名
What about Bruiser’s Bill? We still need 15 signatures.
她不提了
She’s blowing it.
我来华盛顿是替我的狗布鲁赛讲话的
I came to Washington to help my dog Bruiser and…
在此期间 我真的受到了意外的教育
and somewhere along the way, I learned a really unexpected lesson.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
这个姑娘是谁?
Who is this girl?
这个来自小城贝尔埃的普通姑娘
And what could this simple, small-town girl from Bel Air…
能对我们说些什么?
have to say to all of us?
好 我来告诉你们
Well, I’ll tell you.
是一件比我或者任何单一立法行动
It’s about something that’s bigger than me…
都大得多的事
or any single act of legislation.
这是一件
This is about a matter
对所有的美国人都非常重要的事情
that should be at the highest importance to every American.
我的头发
My hair.
比佛利山上有个发廊
There’s this salon in Beverly Hills.
确实漂亮令人着迷
It’s really fancy and beautiful.
除非你是影视明星
It’s impossible to get an appointment
否则你是得不到机会剪发的
Unless you’re Julia Roberts or from “Friends”, you can just forget it.
可是有一天 他们跟我说 有一个空缺
But one day, they called me. They had an opening
因此我最终有机会
So I was going to finally get the chance…
坐在那些神圣美丽的椅子上啦
to sit in one of those sacred beauty chairs.
我很激动
I was so excited.
后来 染发师
Then the colorist…
给了我布拉斯布利吉 而不是哈罗蜜
gave me Brassy Brigitte instead of Harlow Honey.
洗发姑娘用螺旋波浪配液给我洗头
The shampoo girl washed my hair with spiral perm solution…
而不是增色增润洗发液
instead of color-intensive moisturizing shampoo.
最后 发型师…
Finally, the stylist…
给了我个短发…
gave me a bob…
还有刘海
with bangs.
可以说是 完全错了
Suffice to say, it was just wrong.
都错了 而我呢 知道吗?
All wrong. For me, you know?
一开始我很生气
First I was angry,
后来我意识到了 我的气愤完全找错了对象
And then I realized my anger was completely misdirected, I mean…
这不是发廊的错误
This wasn’t the salon’s fault.
我就坐在那 目睹了这个不公正
I had sat there and witnessed this injustice…
而没有阻止其发生
and had let it happen.
我没有介入这个过程
I didn’t get involved in the process.
我忘了使用我的声音
I forgot to use my voice.
我忘了信任我自己
I forgot to believe in myself.
可是现在我懂多了
But now I know better,
我知道 一个诚实的声音可以比一群人的都大
I know that one honest voice can be louder than a crowd.