瞧 她的首次高消费购物经历
Look, her first high-end retail shopping experience,
保姆把她带到盖普婴儿商店 可是她哭个不停
Her nanny tried to take her to Baby Gap but she’d just cry and cry.
她三岁时就是职业购物家了
She was a professional shopper at age three,
还记得她上了 “十七岁” 杂♥志♥的封面吗?
Remember when she was on the cover of “Seventeen”?
她那时有很大的潜力
She had so much potential back then,
你瞧她 她可能早就是花♥花♥公♥子♥的玩伴女郎了
Look at her. She could have been a Playmate by now.
哇 她是个律师
Hello! She’s a lawyer.
这好多了
That’s way better.
为什么?
Why?
就是这张
There she is!
你总是说她的头很适合戴后冠
You always said she has the perfect shaped head for a tiara!
瞧那只脏狗
Look at that slime dog!
你们真好 帮艾尔的婚礼做这个
It was so nice of you to make this for Elle’s wedding shower
我什么也做不出来
I can’t scrapbook worth a damn
我在社区学院里学过这门课
I took a class on it at community college
她得了个乙 – 是乙上
She got a “B.” – PIus!
那天她通过了法学院入学考试
The day she passed her LSAT!
我还误食了些喷射彩带
I swallowed some of that Silly String.
这不是第一次了
It wouldn’t be the first time
你瞧 她在哈佛的第一天
Look at that. Her first day at Harvard
真不敢相信 可敬
Unbelievable. Awesome
展现自己
The Bend and Snap!
我很喜欢这样 我昨晚裸体这样做了
I love that. I did it last night naked
你没有 – 有 我打破了窗户
You did not. – Yes. I busted a window
天啊 这是布鲁赛的首次亮相
Oh, my God, there’s Bruiser’s first highlights
这是她在公♥司♥第一个办公室的钥匙吗?
Is this the key to her first office at the firm?
是的
Yean!
记得那个加勒比装潢吗?真是天才的创举
Remember that Caribbean decor? It was genius
这是她跟国会女议员露德
Look, there she is with Congresswoman Rudd…
就从那时起 她们开始了哈佛女子校友活动
when they started the Harvard alumni women’s event
是的
Yeah.
两个优秀的女子
That’s two kick-ass women
我喜欢她们 我真的喜欢她们
I like them. I really like them
第一天他们相遇 恩麦特就爱上了她
The first day they met! Emmett loves her already
从他的眼里能看得出
You can see it in his eyes.
恩麦特和艾尔
Emmett and Elle.
他们是现代的罗密欧和茱丽叶
They’re truly Romeo and Juliet without the dying.
波丽
Paulette?
天啊 姑娘们 我想是她回来了
Oh, my God! Girls, I think it’s her.
快 灭灯
Quick! Lights out!
好的
OK!
波丽
Paulette?
我以为我们九点应该到达电影院
I thought we were supposed to be at the movies by 9:00.
惊喜
Surprise!
我们真让她吃惊了
We got her!
天啊 玛歌♥ 塞琳娜
Oh, my God! Margot, Serena,
真不敢相信你们飞过来了
I cannot believe you guys flew all the way here!
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
恰恰相反 很不容易 谢谢
On the contrary. It’s a huge biggie. Thank you.
你们是最好的
You guys are the best.
谈到大事情 我们能再看看你的戒指吗?
Speaking of biggies, can we see your ring again?
不是姐妹会那枚 艾尔
Not your Delta Nu ring, Elle.
你是说这枚?
You mean, this one?
在无暇和微暇之间
Clarity between F.L. and V.V.S.
棱面直径不错 切割无暇 值得保留
Nice girdle diameter Cut impeccable. It’s a keeper.
谢谢
Thanks!
天啊 是恩麦特给的
Oh, my gosh, it’s from Emmett!
那是我和恩麦特在芬威棒球场
That’s me and Emmett on Fenway baseball field,
这个世界上他最喜欢的地方
It’s his favorite place in the whole world.
我爱雪球
I love snow globes.
我能听到大海
I can hear the ocean.
听着 亲爱的
Eell, listen, honey,
你现在要嫁做人妇了 你需要全新风格的打扮
you’re a fulI-time bride now, so you’ll need a whole new wardrobe.
哦 我不会辞职的
Oh, I’m not quitting my job, you guys
你们还记得我们踩飞轮时的感觉吗?
Do you guys remember that feeling we used to get during a really intense Spinning class?
那种我们感到自己非常奇特的感觉?
That we feel so truly amazing Nabout ourselves?
这就是我作律师的感觉 我很喜欢
That’s how I feel being a lawyer. I love it.
我马上就要有个年度审查了
I have this huge annual review coming up…
祝我好运 姑娘们 好吗?
so keep ’em crossed, girls, okay?
祝你好运
Crossed!
恭喜 你成功了
Congratulations, you did it!
用三个错误的答案 成功地破坏了
With three wrong answers, you’ve managed to undermine…
我们法律体系的整个基础
the entire foundation upon which our legal system’s built.
顺便说声…
By the way…
我只错了两个
it only took me two wrong answers
宝贝儿 你又改了我的电♥话♥铃♥声♥?
Sweetie, you customized my ring? Again?
恩麦特 你绝不会相信发生了什么事
Emmett, you are never going to believe my news!
什么?
What?
芬威棒球场
Fenway Park!
你 我 两个戒指和一个最近任命的裁判
You, me, two rings, and one recently ordained umpire…
就在整个场地上
right on the entry field!
在场地上 你在说什么?
Infield. What are you talking about?
好吧 红短袜的第一个投手
Okay. It turns out the starting pitcher for the Red Sox…
不幸有个一字眉
has an unfortunate unibrow problem,
他去找娜迪亚 我的上蜡师
He goes to Nadia, my waxer…
所以球队帮助拉上了关系
so the team pulled some strings with the site manager…
我们要在芬威结婚了
and we’re getting married at Fenway!
你是当真吗?
Are you serious?
我是说 你真的想那样做吗?
I mean, are you sure this is what you want to do?
我可以在任何地方结婚 这没什么关系
I can married anywhere and it wouldn’t matter.
你撒谎
That’s a lie.
我要在计分板下结婚了
I’m getting married under the Green Monster!
只剩下三个月零四天了
And in just three months and four days!
恩麦特 我们有许多要谈的
Emmett, we have so much to talk about,
我想让我们的朋友都去参加
I want everybody who matters to us to be there.
我的天啊 我差点忘了
Oh, my God! I almost forgot!
你要我改什么?
You want me to what?
寻找亲生母亲
A biological birth parent search.
为你的狗
For your dog.
为我的美国种吉娃娃 布鲁赛·伍兹
For my Chihuahua-American Bruiser Woods.
几年前我发现它被遗弃
I found him abandoned years ago.
小姐 我是大♥波♥士顿地区薪水最高
Miss, I’m the highest-paid most sought after…
最受人欢迎的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
private investigator in the greater Boston area.
这就是我找你的原因
That’s precisely why we came to you, Detective.
快点找到布鲁赛的母亲至关重要
It is absolutely vital that we find Bruiser’s mother pronto,
找它的父亲也许困难点儿 你了解狗
His father might be more difficult. You know dogs.
我可以问一下原因吗?
May I ask why?
哦 当然
Oh, Of course.
玛莎史都华建议预留4至6周 等待宾客回复邀请
“Martha Stewart Weddings” recommends a 4 to 6- week window for RSVPs.
没有地址我不能发邀请信
and I can’t send the invitation without an address.
我越早开始写越好
And the sooner I get started on the calligraphy the better.
你要发婚礼邀请信
You want to send an invitation to your wedding…
给狗的母亲 开玩笑吧?
to your dog’s mother. And you’re serious?
如果我不得不邀请我二表弟吃素的教练
Detective, if I have to make room for my second cousin’s vegan diet coach,
我就会邀请那只一直
you better believe I’ll make room for the mother of the one loving creature
陪伴我的动物的母亲
who’s always been there for me.
事实上 我竟然还没发出邀请
In fact, I can’t believe I haven’t done this sooner!
我也这么想
I’m thinking the same thing.
客户很高兴 – 好
The client is thrilled. – Good!
你是怎么做成了这笔交易?简直好极了
How you seamlessly negotiated that deal? It was simply magnifique.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天有个职工大会 孩子 – 好 我来祈祷
Big staff meeting today, kiddo. – All right. I got my fingers crossed.
弥尔顿 两杯 外加奶泡
Milton, two shots, extra foam
谢谢 – 不客气
Thanks, E.W. – No problem!
今天去找他们 – 谢谢
Go get ’em today. – Oh, Thanks
给你豆奶 宝贝儿 没有牛奶
Soy for you, honey. No dairy
谢谢 你要打的电♥话♥很多 – 是吗?
That’s right. Thank you. Your call list is endless. – It is?
我们最好现在就开始 – 好的
We better get right on it. – Okay!
凯文 你不该这样
Kevin, you shouldn’t have!
我不知道今天是否能升职
I’m not sure they’re giving me the promotion today.