– In the car. – Whatever you want.
上车后再付钱给我
Why don’t you give me the money in the car?
我叫本
I’m Ben.
我叫莎拉
I’m Sera.
莎拉 有个H的?
Sarah with an “H”?
有个E的 S-E-R-A
With an “E.” S-e-r-a.
还不开车?
You wanna start the engine?
你似乎要更大的房♥间放酒
What this room needs is more booze.
– 可以用洗手间吗? – 请便
– Can I use the bathroom? – Of course.
喝酒吗?我要喝酒
Want a drink? I’m having one.
你有剩的话 我想喝点特奎拉
Sure. I’ll have a shot of tequila, if you can spare it.
酒来了
Your drink’s here.
付500元 你怎样都可
For 500 bucks, you can do pretty much whatever you want.
– 干后门也可 – 有没有搞错!
– You can fuck my ass. – Oh, my God.
脸上射♥精♥也可 随你喜欢
You can come on my face. Whatever you want to do.
但别沾上我的头发 我刚洗过
Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it.
“只因早上我双脚太大”
Just because my feet were too big in the morning
“只因我记得你母亲的名字”
Just because I can’t remember your mother’s name
“只因我放八爪鱼在床上”
Just because I put the octopus in the bed
“只因为…只因为…因为所以”
Just because, because because, because Bill Cosby
现在想干吗?
You wanna fuck now?
也许先喝点酒 还要特奎拉吗?
Maybe something to drink first. More tequila?
随便你
Whatever.
怎么了?喝得太醉 没有高♥潮♥了?
What’s the story? Are you too drunk to come?
有没有 无所谓
I don’t care about any of that.
时间还有剩 钱我愿多付
There’s time left. You can have more money.
酒随便你喝
You can drink all you want.
陪陪我 我想你陪
Just stay. That’s what I want.
说不说话都可以
I want you to talk or listen.
陪陪我
Just stay.
本 有个N的本
So, Ben with an “N”…
来拉斯维加斯干什么?
what brings you to Las Vegas?
业务会议?
Business convention?
我来是为了喝酒寻死
I came here to drink myself to death.
变卖♥♥了一切家产 偿还了信♥用♥卡♥
Cashed in all my money…
明天卖♥♥♥车♥
gonna sell the car tomorrow.
要多久才
How long is it gonna take for you to…
喝得死?
drink yourself to death?
我估计大约四星期
I think about four weeks.
不敢肯定 但大概…
I don’t know for sure, but I think.
我每天可以用250到300元
I got enough for about 250, $300 a day.
应该够
That should do it.
我算什么?奢侈品?
What am I? A luxury?
而你这奢侈品已经到点了
You’re a luxury, and your meter just ran out.
不错的手表
That’s a nice watch.
喜欢吗?
You do like it?
不妨多聊聊
You can talk a little bit more.
我没特别的去处
I don’t have to be anywhere.
聊吧
Talk.
在洛杉矶
In Los Angeles…
我经常忘记在开店前买♥♥酒
I kept running out of booze and the store would be closed…
酒不够喝
because I forget to look at my watch.
我以前在洛杉矶住过…
I used to live in Los Angeles.
现在已经不在那里住了
But I don’t anymore.
我的艰难日子已成过去
I think the tough times are finally behind me.
将来仍会有困难 但…
There’ll always be bad things, but…
生活会好过点
my life is good.
我已经满足
It is as I want it to be.
很好
It’s good.
与你一起很好
It’s good being here with you.
惨
Shit.
– 比尔 – 莎拉
Hey, Bill. How are you?
整晚就只赚这一点?
Is this a full night’s work?
很对不起
I’m really sorry.
昨晚生意淡 我拉不到客
It was such a slow night, and I couldn’t score.
自以为是什么?
What do you think?
自以为是好菜坞大道上16岁的姑娘?
You’re just a 16-year-old girl on Hollywood Boulevard?
身价很高?
Is that what you think? Is that what you play?
拿着
Here.
动手吧
Go ahead.
我可以宰掉你
I could kill you, Sera.
你今晚接客 交钱来
You work tonight, and you bring me the money.
不管多晚
It doesn’t matter how late.
我会
I will.
他割过我几次
He cut me a couple of times.
他总保证 不割脸部
He’d always say, “Never on the face.”
于是割这里
So, he cut me right here.
割完就哭
He cried…
我替他难过
and I felt sorry for him.
他认为我做了坏事
In his mind, I’d done something bad…
但我认为自己没有
but in my mind I hadn’t done anything bad.
他有点疑神疑鬼
He’s kind of paranoid.
这红宝石戒指是我的吉祥物
This ring is a ruby. It’s my lucky ring.
这手表是足金的 并非镀金
This watch is real gold. It’s not plated.
是真的 沉甸甸
It’s the real thing. Feel how heavy it is.
– 手表加戒指 3千元 – 1千
– These rings, $3,000. – One thousand.
看 物超所值啊
One thousand? Look what you’re getting.
我这红宝石吉祥戒指 多漂亮
It’s a ruby. It’s my lucky ring. It’s a beautiful thing.
一并变卖♥♥ 两千
I can put that in. Two thousand dollars.
– 我最高只出一千 – 但我加上戒指
– I can’t give you more than a thousand. – But I just added the ring.
人造红宝石戒指
– Synthetic ruby. – Look…
有何贵干?
What can I do for you?
500Five hundred.
500元变卖♥♥93年劳力士
Five hundred dollars for a 1993 Rolex Daytona watch.
卖♥♥
I’ll do it.
– 你好吗? – 不错 谢谢
– How are you doin’? – I’m doing fine, thank you.
来开会?
Are you here for the convention?
想不到一眼就被人看出
I didn’t think I was that obvious.
– 瞎猜而已 – 我叫保罗
– It was just a wild guess. – My name’s Paul, honey.
– 伏特加七喜 – 小姐呢?
– Vodka Seven. – And for the lady?
– 多喝一杯吗? – 好
– Are you ready for another one? – Sure.
– 要被玛特瑞特 – 好品味
– I’ll have a margarita. – Good choice.
你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
还是利用我来让别人妒忌?
Or are you using me to make someone jealous?
我是一个人
Alone. I’m here alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
你住哪?
Where are you staying?
就住这酒店里 怎么了?
Right here at the hotel. Why?
你可能想要女伴
I thought you might be looking for a date.
女伴?你是妓♥女♥?
“A date”? What are you, a hooker?
你说女伴到底是什么意思?
What exactly do you mean by a date?
我是有妻室之人
I got a wife waiting for me at home.
– 来这里只为开会几分钟 – 对不起 我误会了
– I just came over to talk. – I’m sorry. I guess I misunderstood.
– 你是的 – 小声一点好吗?
– I guess you did. – Just keep your voice down.
我不会再打扰你
I won’t bother you again.
多喝杯吧 我请
Here, have another one on me.
有没搞错!
Christ.
你今晚应休息
Maybe you should give it a miss for tonight.
不知怎样
I don’t know, it’s just…
我的确喜欢他 从未…
I really like this guy. I’ve never felt anything…
对其他嫖♥客♥有过感觉
for anyone I’ve ever been with, as a trick.
事情来得莫名其妙
It’s weird. I feel kind of confused about it.
我们仅仅相处了一晚
We were with each other only one night…
好像我们之间
but I felt like the relationship…
产生了感情
I felt like there was a relationship being formed.
有点害怕
I was kind of scared.
我不应再见他
I don’t think I should see him again.
但我会找他
But I look for him.
昨晚我就四处找他
I went out last night. I was looking for him.
你的车呢?
Where’s your car?