– 电影拍的好 你们演的也好 – 谢谢
– To a wonderful film. You were great. – Thank you.
– 你真浪漫 – 向我的经纪人 小徒弟干杯
– What a romantic you are. – To the agency and my little protege.
愿主保佑你 老爹
Bless you. Thank you, daddy.
在贝利兹8年 只懂”chin-chin”?
Eight years at Berlitz, that’s what you learn?
他先学”chin” 跟着学”chin-chin”
He learned chin the first month and then chin-chin.
对吗?
Am I right?
我天生迟钝
I can’t be clever.
你们做得很好
It was really beautiful, what you guys did.
你们真棒
It was beautiful, and you guys are great.
这里的东西很好吃
I love the food here.
最高兴的就是 在片中我们首次可以用枪…
The nicest thing about the film is that we get to handle guns.
– 我以前从未用过 – 彼得
– I had never done that. – Peter.
– 真不常见 – 什么事?
– Very rare. – What?
– 你好吗? – 本 你好吗?
– How are you? – Wow. Ben, how are you?
好极了
Outstanding, sir.
本·山达逊 马克·尼士邦
Excuse me. Ben Sanderson, Marc Nussbaum.
– 马克·尼士邦 久仰啊 – 你好
– Of course. – How are you?
– 这位是”舒拉” – 两位小姐好
– Sheila. – Ladies.
– 你好 本 – 幸会
– Hi, Ben. – Nice to meet you.
我很欣赏你的剧本 《猪猡湾》 是杰作
I’m a big fan of your writing. I thought Bay of Pigs was great.
不是我写的 只挂个名 被炒了鱿鱼
Actually, I didn’t write it, I just got the credit. I was fired.
几年前我跟你通过电♥话♥ 那时…
Didn’t I talk to you a couple of years ago when you both worked…
– 你在美高梅? – 对了
– at MGM with Laddie? – That’s right, by God.
你现在仍替ICM效力?
So are you still at ICM?
– 我已改投三星 – 三星
– I’m at TriStar. – You’re at TriStar.
– 那么 请你代我问候米高 – 我会
– You’ll have to say hello to Mike. – I will.
米高已不在三星 但我会找到他
He’s not there anymore, but I’ll hunt him down.
– 我有话跟你说 方便吗? – 方便
– Can I talk to you, please? – Sure.
我很快回来
– Please? – Be right back.
守住大本营 这边走
Hold the fort, kiddo. I have my own office this way.
– 他有什么事? – 有病
– What is the matter with him? – He’s sick.
我爱莫能助
I can’t help you anymore. Do you understand?
最后一次 今晚的确手紧
This is the last time. I promise. I just need some cash tonight.
– 你好 – 我遗失了信♥用♥卡♥
– How are you? – I lost my credit cards.
明天一早还你钱 名誉保证
The money will be on your desk first thing in the morning.
新片如何? 据说你请到李察·基尔等大明星
How’s the new one coming along? I hear you got Dickie Gere.
对 阵容鼎盛
– That is great, man. – I got everybody in the movie.
你有病
Look, you’re sick.
我身上的钱全在这里
This is all I have in cash.
帮个忙 不要在这里喝
Please, don’t drink it in here.
行 彼得
– Man. – That’s fine, Peter.
明早我会派人还给你
I’ll messenger it over to you in the morning.
不用还
I don’t want it.
最好以后别来找我
I think it would be the best thing if you don’t contact me again.
– 你叫什么? – 泰瑞
– What’s your name? – Terri.
– 泰瑞 我请你喝酒 – 别客气
– Terri, I am going to buy you a drink. – I’m okay. Thanks.
毕 小姐和你 一人一杯
Bud, please. Buy the lady a drink and another one for you.
我叫本杰明
I’m Benjamin. Ben.
叫本的好人 你好性感
Benny Goodman, that’s me. I think you’re sexy. That’s right.
迷人的眼睛 性感的小猫
Look at those eyes. Sexy like a kitty cat.
我一见倾心
You turn me on
你不高 不矮
You’re not too tall You’re not too short
不胖
You’re not too round
你像只猫 戴帽子的猫
You’re like a cat The cat in the hat
迷人的眼睛
Look at those eyes. Honest to God.
四射的艳光 怎么了?
You’re luminescent, baby. What?
– 你喝了不少酒 – 当然
– You’ve been drinking all day. – Of course.
提到酒 这杯是你的
Speaking of drinks, here is yours.
– 谢谢 – 喝吧
– Thanks. – Down that hatch.
这杯是我的 干杯
And here is mine. Cheers. Come on.
喝 一起喝
There we go. Let’s do it to it.
我有个妙不可言的建议
I just thought of an amazing concept.
喝完这杯
What do you say we finish these…
到我家来 我那沙滩上的家
and we go back to my apartment on the beach!
我播一盒录像带
I’ll throw a movie in the VCR…
替你调杯甜酒
and mix you up a gooey blender drink.
够浪漫吧?
Sound good? Sound sexy?
毕 再来一杯
Bud, give me another.
好希望你跟我回家 你娇俏可人
I really wish you’d come home with me. You’re so cute.
我床上功夫一流
I’m really good in bed too. Believe me.
你又香又甜
And you smell great…
秀发如云
and you look great and your hair’s great.
我明天须早起
Look, I’ve got to wake up early in the morning.
失陪 谢谢
I have to go. Thank you.
也许你喝得太多
Maybe you shouldn’t drink so much.
也许我呼吸得太多
Maybe I shouldn’t breathe so much.
到此为止 我们打烊了
That’s it, pal. We’re closing up now.
且喝完这杯
I’m gonna finish this.
你好 “勃起”先生 对我有意思吗?
Hey, Mr. Erection, you want a date?
房♥租20元 你付
The room is 20. You pay for it.
目前的形势…
But only because I think…
用投降两个字来形容
that the concept of surrender…
可以说是颇为吻合
fits with the big picture right now.
当心点
Hey, get outta the street!
我已搞不清楚 因为被老婆抛弃
I don’t remember if I started drinking…
所以喝酒
because my wife left me or…
因为喝酒所以被老婆抛弃
my wife left me ’cause I started drinking.
管他妈的
Fuck it anyway!
下一位
Next, please.
请稍等
One moment, sir.
请在支票后面签名
Sign the back of the check, please.
– 要签名才能兑现? – 不方便签名吗?
– Can’t you just cash it as it is? – Is there a problem?
坦白说 我的手有点颤抖
I’m a little shaky right now.
刚接受过脑部手术
I had brain surgery.
我先去吃午餐 午餐后
I’ll go get some lunch, and then I’ll come back…
再来提款
and take care of it then.
我要先来杯毡酒
Next I’ll have a gin and tonic.
可知现在几点?
Do you know what time it is?
喝的应该是咖啡
You should be drinking coffee.
你还年轻
You’re a young guy.
我明白 这不关我的事
It’s none of my business…
但 你如果能看见自己的情形
but if you could see what I see…
就不会这样对待自己
you wouldn’t be doing this to yourself.
我明白你的意思
I understand what you’re saying.
感谢你的关怀
I appreciate your concern.
我无意令你不安
It’s not my intention to make you uncomfortable.
今天 麻烦你再给我喝一次 以后再也不回来
Please, serve me today, and I’ll never come in here again.
再来 你可拒绝招待
If I do, you can 86 me.
废话少说
Stop fucking with me!
我随时都可拒绝招待
I can 86 you anytime I want to.
你怎么喝 我不管
I don’t give a fuck what you do.
这杯酒算入你的账
That one’s on the house, son.
地震时你在洛杉矶吗?
Were you in Los Angeles for the earthquake?
– 是的 胆战心惊 – 你损失大吗?
– It was pretty scary. – Did you have a lot of damage?
– 一点点 – 你够魅力吗?
– Just a little bit. – Are you desirable?
无可抗拒?
Are you irresistible?
陪我喝酒会有帮助
Maybe if you drank bourbon with me, it would help.
让我吻你 尝到你口中的辣酒 会有帮助
If you kissed me, and I could taste the sting in your mouth, it would help.
你一面散发酒气
If you drank bourbon with me naked…
一面和我♥干♥ 会有帮助
if you smelled of bourbon as you fucked me, it would help.
我会更敬重你
It would increase my esteem for you…
你洒酒在你自己的裸体上 让我喝
if you poured bourbon on your naked body and said to me, “Drink this.”
你张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 酒从你的乳♥房♥♥ 阴♥部♥
If you spread your legs and you had bourbon dripping from your breasts…
滴下来 让我喝
and your pussy and said, “Drink here”…
那么 我会爱上你
then I could fall in love with you.
因为我能替你清洁
Because then I would have a purpose: To clean you up.
就能证明自己
And that would prove…
不是一无是处
that I’m worth something.
你被我舔干后 可以去跟别人干
I’d lick you clean so that you could go away and fuck someone else.
我们竭诚为顾客服务
Our business is to make our customers happy.