Well, he’s not really a dealer. he’s…
比那个要高级一点
He’s a little more upstream than that,
而我一直是他的主要原料供应商
But I’ve been his main supplier of grass.
-我还是不明白 -你没在听吗
– I still don’t see… – Will ya listen? ya just..
你从来听不进去
Ya know, ya never listen!
好吧 我听还不行吗
Okay, okay, fine, I’m listening.
我要你装作我的样子
I need you to be me.
什么
What?
就在这儿 我们以前在家也玩过
Down here, just like we used to back at home,
而我则负责去搞清整个情况
While I go up there and figure out this whole situation.
门都没有 贝迪
No fucking chance, Brady.
听着 我已经想好了 这很简单
Well, look, I’ve got this one figured. it’s so simple.
你只要去看妈妈就行
All you gotta do is go and visit mom.
你觉得妈妈会分不清你和我吗
You don’t think mom is gonna know the difference between you and me?
见鬼 和老妈无关 治安官看到就行
It ain’t about mom, goddamn it. it’s the sheriff.
只要骗过他就行
It’s he we’re gonna fool.
我们的造型都不一样了 你难道不觉得吗
We don’t even look alike, anymore. has that occurred to you?
听博杰说 你一走进麦家便利店
Bolger said when you walked into that Me Tote Em, it took all of
他们的人呆了五秒钟后 得出结论是
Five seconds for them boys to figure
那就是我 不过是刮了胡子还理了发
out it was me with a shave and haircut.
-所以他才带我去布罗肯鲍 -他说你自己想去
– Which is why he took me to broken bow. – He said you wanted to go.
贝迪 我发誓 就算是对你
Brady, Brady, I swear to god, even for you…
好吧 那也许是博杰的主意
Well, that might have been bolger’s idea,
但直到你们出现之前 我都一无所知
But I didn’t know nothing about it till you all showed up here.
这样吧 我们这就回布罗肯鲍去
And let me tell you something else. we’re going back up to Broken Bow,
把那群乡巴佬狠狠教训一顿
and we’re gonna whip some country ass.
不 不准去
No, no, you’re not.
不等我们来就开始了吗
Started without us?
好吧 这好东西你没福消受了
Well, you know you can’t have none of this good stuff.
我知道 但要出于礼貌 还有其他客人嘛
I know, but I’m being polite. the rest of ’em came.
真是太奇怪了
That is so weird.
简妮 这是我亲爱的哥哥 比尔
Oh, Janet, this is my dear brother, Bill.
比尔 这是我们的好朋友 简妮
Bill, this is our good friend, Janet.
-嗨 我是比尔 -你抽了吗 -嗯 对
– hi, I’m Bill. – you havin’ a smoke? – oh, I wa… I was, yea.
-你要来点吗 -不了 我喝啤酒就行 多谢
– Oh, uh, do you want some? – Oh, I’m gonna get a beer, thanks.
好吧 我也不常抽 我
Yea, I… I… I usually don’t, either. I… I…
其实我从来不抽 我只是
Actually, actually, I never do. I… I’m…
没关系 贝迪的魅力难当
It’s all right. nobody can say no to Brady.
我有非一般的魔力
Mojo, I got the mojo.
我大概是忘记了
I kinda forgot.
听博杰说 你很有名 博杰 你怎么说来着
So, Bolger says you’re a famous, what was it you said, Bolger?
-有名的思想家 -啊对
– A famous thinker. – A famous thinker.
-他真的很有名 -只在内行圈内比较有名
– He’s real famous. – In certain esoteric circles, aught maybe.
他们付钱给你吗
And they pay you for that?
我开讲座 教书 我是个教授
Well, I… I… I lecture, and I… I teach. I am a professor.
-我在逗你玩呢 -好吧 -见到你很高兴
– I was just fuckin’ with you. – Ah, you’re… yea… – Nice to meet you.
去吧 去喝啤酒
Go ahead, get in the coda.
-她是个诗人 -啥 -不是吹的 她还真的写诗
– She’s a poet. – What? – Seriously, she writes fuckin’ poetry.
她还是05年女子徒手捕鱼冠军
And she’s the ladies noodling champion of ’05.
10小时内捉到125磅鲶鱼 没有其他工具 就是徒手
125 pounds of catfish, in under 10 hours, with nothing but her bare hands.
我曾想让她和柯琳搞个3P玩
I tried to get her and Colleen in a three-way once,
但她们都不肯
But wouldn’t neither of ’em go for it.

I’m…
-我周日就走 你明白吧 -当然
– I’m leaving on sunday, you do understand that, right? – I understand that.
-我才不参与你那什么 -我们回头再谈
– I am not gonna participate… – No, no, we’ll talk about that later.
博杰 再猛一点 哥们
Hey, Bolger, crank her up, man!
就这么短短一天
All this happened in one day.
一天内所发生的事
Almost everything that has happened here
恰恰验证了我为何离这儿远远的
Has only served to vindicate why I stay away.
得了
Oh, come on.
别告诉我你手里的家伙没让你爽到
Don’t tell me that goblet of goodness in your hand hadn’t made ya happy.
不 甚至包括这个 不管这是什么东西
No, even that, whatever it actually is.
这是天赐美味 比利 真正的珍馐
That’s ambrosia, billy. that’s pure ambrosia.
伴着蓝风 自♥由♥自在 指引着你 脱离苦海
Oh, ride the blue wind high and free, she’ll lead you down through misery,
忽高忽低 孤独沉寂
Leave you low, come time to go, alone and low as low can be.
若有一厘 我则窃喜
Well, if I had a nickel, I’d find a game.
若有一毫 喜不自胜
If I won a dollar, I’d make it rain.
积水成海 一饮而尽 抛开不满 自♥由♥自在
If it rained an ocean, I’d drink it dry, lay me down dissatisfied.
时光流逝 思绪如飞 笑颜犹在
Oh, legs to walk and thoughts to fly, eyes to laugh…
-那你现在住哪儿 -罗德岛的普罗维登斯
– So, where do you live now? – mmm, Providence, Rhode island.
-你为什么回来 -这是我想写东西的地方
– Why, why would you come back here? – It’s where I wanna write.
-我以教书谋生 -大学老师吗 -镇上的高中
– I teach for money. – Is it a college? – High school, here in town.
高中吗
High school?
我曾想去大学任职 但大学生
I tried the tenure track, but college students are already
他们的文化已经定型 心智关闭了
Too culturally informed. closes their minds.
像你这样写雨果诗的女孩怎么这么少
How come there aren’t more girls, like you, writing Hugo?
也许是因为他们找不到
Maybe they don’t know how to look.
你教英语吗
Well, you… you teach… english?

I do.
-我母亲也教过一段时间 -她一定很为你骄傲
– My mother used to do that for awhile. – She must be very proud of you.
-我很久没和她说过话了 -为什么
– I haven’t talked to her in quite awhile. – Why not?
这实在太复杂了
That is a very complicated subject.
-你算是世界著名的思想家吗 -不算是
– You’re some world-famous thinker? – Har… hardly
算是小众著名的思想家吗
Some minorly famous thinker?
-你却不想与你母亲分享吗 -没错
– And you don’t let your mother enjoy that? – That’s correct.
和母亲有未解问题可不好
It’s not good to have unresolved problems with your mother.
-为什么 -因为她总有一天会离你而去 到时你又在哪里
– Why? – Because some day, she’ll be gone. then where will you be?
-也许还在原处 -一点没错
– Probably the same place I am right now. – Exactly.
-你很聪明 -你也没你想的那么聪明
– You’re smart. – You aren’t as smart as you think you are.
可不是 被我的贩毒老弟给骗回来
Well, hey, I just got tricked by my dope-dealing brother.
我们总会被骗个一两次
We all get tricked some time or other.
-别这样 -为什么
– Mmm, I don’t think so. – No? why?
你抽过那东西后要是再碰上我
A combination of what you’ve been smoking and what I’d do with you.
你可别想回复正常了
You’d never recover.
我会尽力而为
I’ll do my best.
我要回家了
I’m goin’ home.
不是很正式的 我们可以
Well, can’t light a cake. can… could we just like, um…
我是说 拥抱一下总可以吧
I mean, we were, we were kind of almost… having a hug.
我明天要去捕鱼 想的话一起来吧
I’m going noodling tomorrow, if you want to tag along.
听我弟弟说起过
My brother said that you did that.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
进来吧
Here you go.
给你看看精彩部分
Check out the best part.
-我靠 -这儿我一直保存着呢
– Holy shit! – This here’s why I keep it alive.
-等一下 有些东西是我们房♥间的 -当然
– Wait a minute. some of these are from our room. – Oh, yea.
好吧 有些是我从路边捡来的 但都是原版的
Yup, a few more I picked up along the road, but all originals.
绝没有冒牌货
Ain’t no knockoffs.
坐下吧
Now sit you down.
这招够致命吧 我在彭卡市勾搭上了泰勒
Ain’t that the coup de grace? I got her off from Taylor in ponca city,
当时我还没和柯琳好上 就在这床上亲热 宝贝儿
Before me and Colleen hooked up. That was my deal closer, baby.
要是被柯琳知道 她肯定不放过我
If Colleen knew what went on in that bed, she’d never let me .
-赞 -给你来点兴奋的
– Lovely. – Let’s get you somethin’ for that buzz you got workin’.
-还记得吗 -你还在听旧唱片吗
– Hey! remember this? – you still goin’ with vinyl, huh?
废话 我对数码的无感
Oh, hell, yea! I don’t go in for no digital.
我可是唱片机的死忠
They can’t improve a phono classics man.
-好啦 睡下吧 -是躺下
– Come on, lay you down. – lie down.
-你怎么跟老妈似的 -不好意思
– Now you sound like mom. – Sorry.
缠着头巾的女子 站在可♥卡♥因♥树下
Lady in a turban, a cocaine tree
这做摇篮曲真不错
How’s that for a lullaby.
踏着节拍 翩翩起舞
Does a dance so rhythmically
别以为这样我就答应了
Hey, don’t think that this means that I’m in any way…
我们现在先不谈
We ain’t gonna talk about that right now.
共度时光
Having a time
我只是很高兴你在这儿 比利
I’m just glad you’re here, Billy.
美丽的可♥卡♥因♥树
Cocaine tree lookin’ fine
穿上你的帆布鞋
Gotta put on your sailin’ shoes.
穿上你的帆布鞋
Put on your sailin’ shoes
穿上你的帆布鞋
Everyone will start to cheer
喝彩声响起一片
When you put on your sailin’ shoes
哎哎哎 大夫啊
Doctor, doctor, ahhh
别闹了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!