Your own fuckin’ brother?
我只是想过有规律的生活
Look, I try to live my life with a purposeful measure of control.
我信仰那些在几个世纪以前
I adhere to certain philosophic tenets
由一些非常睿智的思想家
that were laid down centuries ago
提出的哲学原理
By some very introspective thinkers.
我就让你在艾达贝住上三天而已
I’m talking about three fucking days in Idabel.
真见鬼
Son of a bitch.
好吧 我在这过周末 接着我就走
Ok, look, I will stay through the weekend. But then I’m out of here.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
别闹了 天啊
Hey! hey, don’t you fuck around. Stop! Jesus!
天啊
God!
他肯定以为我们在卖♥♥袋装毒粉
I think he thought we were selling dime bags.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
我来给你讲解一下
Well, let me enlighten you on a point or two.
一切都从老妈卧室里开始
It all starts in the mama room.
你小时候东西在这儿
Ya got your young’uns over here,
长大后的东西在后面
your juvies, and your adults in the back.
这些都是钠汽灯
All these lights are sodium-vapor.
博泰乐上买♥♥的惠普灯泡 功率1000瓦
Portalux hp 1000 watts
点燃时间太长 所以灯光有点发红
Incandescent’s got too much far red in the spectrum.
植物在这种条件下根茎会很粗壮
Makes the plant grow too tall on the stem,
叶子脆弱 所以活不太长
And the leaves get all nine, and the whole thing just keels over.
同时也会去掉一些
Plus, it reduces the potency,
我们不想要的特性
which is definitely not what we want.
二极管再合适不过了
Now, led’s gettin’ to be all the rage
既省钱又好用 但是
’cause it’s cooler and saves ya on power costs, but…
我还是崇尚钠汽灯
I’m a sodium-vapor man!
我们还有电子数码平衡系统
Ya know, we got your electronic digital balance
升起来 博杰
Hey, raise ‘er up, Bolger!
-这都是谁造的 -我和博杰
– Who built all this? – Me and Bolger.
找了一些伙计来帮忙干重活
Had a few buddies help us with the heavy liftin’.
但这都是你弟弟设计的
Your brother designed every bit of it.
园艺部分而已
The horticultural part.
从分页目录上看来的园拱屋型设计
Quonset, ah, comes in a fuckin’ catalog kit.
那些高材生能组装起来
Grade-schoolers could’ve assembled it.
我们应该找个承包商来
We should’ve got a contractor to pour the pad,
但你也知道我们请不起
But we couldn’t likely hire one of those, could we?
-那这些又是什么 -不定时螺旋系统 -不定时
– And, and, what… what are all these? – Oh, nft spiral system. – nft?
对 营养液膜技术
Yea, nutrient film technique.
没有土壤 这些管子里充满了水液
No soil in there. these pipes are filled with hydroclay.
就好比是膨胀的土壤 支持植物生根发芽
It’s like an expanded clay aggregate, supports the active capillaries.
就好像是去壳的椰子 要是你信那一套
It’s just that and coconut husks, if you can believe that shit.
底下无酸无碱 完全无菌培养
No acid, no alkaline in the base, totally sterile medium.
我的这些特别的小宝贝
You’re lookin’ at cell generation of hybridization cloning,
就是新一代的杂交克隆物种
Through all my special little children.
我们把你们养得不错吧
And we feed ya good, too, don’t we?
培养皿下面还有营养泵
Pump the nutrients, see, up into the medium from underneath.
这些玩意 跟那些鉴赏家 涅槃乐队 丛林果汁 毒蜘蛛
Big bud, connoisseur, nirvana, jungle juice, tarantula,
所有这些狗屁一样
The whole shitteroo.
这他妈的简直是艺术
You’re looking at the motherfuckin’ state of the art.
我不知道该说什么好
I don’t know what to say.
博杰 你听到没 大教授也无语了
You hear that, Bolger, we rendered him speechless! huh!
-你要来点吗 -不
– You wanna try some? – No
我靠思考而生活 所以必须保持清醒
I make my living with my mind, and, so, I like to keep it clear.
好吧 我又忘了你是知识分子
I forgot who I was talking to.
说什么在时空的光流中穿行 之类的屁话
Traveling through his optic space-time. shit.
去后廊坐坐吧 我研制出一个新品种
Let’s go sit on the back porch. I’ve got a new varietal.
等不及要试一试了
I really gotta give her a test drive.
好吧 我读了你在纽约书评上的文章
Now, I read an article you wrote in the new york review of books,
德国著名哲学家
-关于一个叫海德吉尔的家伙 -海德格尔
– ’bout a fellow called Heidegigger. – Heidegger?
就是他 这算什么鬼名字
That’s the one. what kind of name is that?
法国著名哲学家
一本书讲雅克·拉康承袭海德格尔理论 我只是评论
Oh, it was a review of a book exploring Jacques Lacan’s take on Heidegger.
一点没错 所以我才搞不懂
Exactly! That right there is what I don’t understand about y’all! I mean..
你从来都不写点自己的东西
Y’all ever… hardly ever write about a topic!
从来都是评论别人写的东西
I mean, you write about what some other fellow wrote about the topic.
海德格尔什么的搞了套理论
So, so Heidegger’s got some idea, and then some,
然后某个法国佬延续了那一套
Some French guy’s got a take on that,
接着你又写段什么评论
Then you write a review of that,
其他人再继续下去 没完没了
And some other fellow’s gonna come along and on and on and on and on.
你把学术问题概括地真简明扼要 贝迪
You very neatly explained academia, Brady.
要我说的话
So, I’ll write and say for all y’all.
根本就是”这到底是在搞什么鬼毛”
It’s just called, “what the fuck’s the point”?
告诉你 你再这样我就走人
Ya know what? I think this is right about where I leave.
别这样嘛
Come on, come on.
-来尝尝这个消消气 -我说了不要
– Give you a tug on that. – I said no.
你以前抽得比我还凶 还嫌不够呢
You used to do this more’n I did. you couldn’t get enough of it.
今非昔比了
Well, I just don’t do it anymore.
我知道你想要 你的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Oh, I know you want some. It’s written all over your face.
听着 我种的这玩意可比你之前尝得强多了
Look, the shit I grow is better than anything you’re gonna taste anywhere.
和这一比 我们以前买♥♥的牙买♥♥加货简直狗屎不如
Makes that jamaica shit we used to buy taste like tobacco.
我想也是
Oh, I’ll bet it does.
就尝一口嘛 那么一小口 就和以前那样
A tiny taste. a little, little, bitty, ole taste. just.. taste!
好吧 见鬼 我真搞不懂自己在做什么
Fine, fine. fuck, I don’t believe I’m doing this.
真♥他♥妈♥蠢死了
This is so fucking stupid!
你上一次抽大♥麻♥是什么时候
When was the last time you did it?
-读研究生时 -这次包你欲罢不能
– Graduate school. – I’ll bet this is gonna lay you out.
-还记得第一次吗 和妈妈一起 -我记得
– You remember the first time? with ma? – I remember.
真♥他♥妈♥荒唐透顶
Fucking ridiculous.
我想她觉得我们迟早也会自己发现
I guess she just figured we were gonna find out on our own, anyway.
我不在乎她怎么想
I… I don’t wanna know what she was thinking about.
得了 像点样嘛
Oh, come on, give it a real pull there.
这么多年没抽了
Now, how many buds are you gonna smoke that’s that
有尝过这么舒畅的货色吗
Smooth after you ain’t done it in a number of years?
同传统相比 我加长了成熟过程
I’ve been lengthening the maturing process more in the dutch tradition,
-这样树脂量就刚好 -哇哦
– and I got just the right amount of resin. – Wow!
这样才对
Ooohhh! Now we’re cookin’.
不管怎样 我好像记得
So, anyways, I seem to recall you didn’t..
你对那个叫海德格尔的家伙没什么想法
You didn’t think too much of this fellow, Heidegigger.
啥 他就是个混账法♥西♥斯♥
What? no, he was a fucking fascist. he…
他的理论支持了国家社♥会♥主♥义♥
He held down the National Socialists.
好吧 但这篇文章是关于逻辑和事实
All right, but this article was about logic and… and truth, and
关于他和一些其他什么
About him and some other fellow related to, uh…
-分♥析♥哲学 -什么 -分♥析♥哲学
– analytic philosophy. – What was it? – Analytic philosophy.
啊对 分♥析♥哲学
Analytic philosophy. Analytic philosophy.
还有一个词我不认识 我还去查了呢 人什么的
There was one word I didn’t know. I had to look it up. Epista…
-认识论 -什么人 -认识论
– Epistemology. – Epista what? – Epistemology.
认识论 对对
Epistemology, bingo, bingo.
我们谈这个干嘛
Why are we talking about this?
就是为了解决问题嘛
Just solving problems.
解决问题而已
Just solving problems.
就好比你深陷迷雾
Like… like, when all of a sudden, you get hit with a answer,
突然之间 又找到了答案
to a mess you’ve been in,
就好像灵光一闪
And as soon as it hit ya,
你之前根本想都没想到过
Ya can’t hardly believe ya didn’t think of it before.
你到底想怎么样 贝迪
What is it you want, Brady?
-给 再来一口 -不要 我他妈安乐得很
– Here, git ya another pull on that. – No, I’m fucking euthanized.
拿去 拿去嘛
Go on, now. go on!
好吧 是这样
All right, now, here’s the thing.
你在那里看到的设备 价格昂贵
All that equipment you see out yonder. it was expensive.
所以我得去塔尔萨见个犹太佬 他算是道上人
So I had to go see this jew up in Tulsa, who’s kinda in the business.
道上人是什么意思
What do ya mean, he’s in the business?
就是说他卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Well, the dope dealing business.
一个道上的犹太人 你怎么知道他是犹太人
A jew in the business? how do ya know he’s a jew?
那啥 信我没错 他肯定是犹太佬
Well, he… trust me, he’s a jew.
什么意思 他有个犹太姓吗
Well, what does that mean? he has a jewish last name?
见鬼 他就是个犹太佬
He’s a goddamn jew!
-别这么反犹主义 -反啥 -反犹太人
– Don’t be anti-semitic. – Anti what? – Anti-jew.
我才不反犹 我热爱人类
I ain’t anti-jew! I loves everybody!
老天 好吧 他是个毒贩 那又怎样
Oh, jesus! so, okay, he’s a dope dealer. so what…
他不算是毒贩