别指着我 我整天和博杰在一起
Don’t point your finger at me! I’ve been with Bolger all day!
别闹了 喂 比利
Oh! Come! Hey, Billy! Hey!
冷静点 别吓着柯琳 我说真的
Calm ‘er down now, I don’t want to upset Colleen. I mean it.
告诉我这不是你干的
Tell me that you didn’t do this.
他想杀我们 我没别的选择
He was gonna kill us, and I had no choice.
你可以报♥警♥ 和警♥察♥说清楚
You… you… you… you go to the cops and explain things.
你可以藏起来 你干什么都行干嘛要杀人
You go and hide! you do anything but that!
还有 画纳粹符号♥干嘛
and…and, what..what were those swastikas?
和纳粹有关的那些小玩意儿上
Those were the symbols that the nazis put on
不都有那符号♥吗
all their little trinkets.
我了解纳粹历史
I’m familiar with the contextual history of the swastika.
你为什么要弄得像是仇恨犯罪
Why would you want it to look like a hate crime?
那样就没人会怀疑是毒品犯罪啦
So it don’t look like a drug crime!
好得不能再好了 我们这个州的人
Great! Perfect! Just…just confirm that we’re the
果然如人所说 都是那种红脖子乡下佬
rednecked hick state that everybody thinks we are.
不准侮辱俄克拉荷马
Don’t you talk down on Oklahoma!
为什么 你明明这么聪明
How? How is it possible that you are so brilliant,
却又同时自私愚蠢得这么无敌
And so monumentally, selfishly ignorant at the same time?
听着
Oh, look!
你遇到过那种
When you ever been in a situation
不反抗即死的情况吗
you had to fight your way out of?
你或者是你认识的人有吗
Whether it was you or someone else?
我不会让自己陷入那种情况
I don’t put myself in those kind of situations!
那就是真实的世界 比利 我不愿告诉你
Well, that’s the real world, Billy. I hate to tell ya,
如果你不得不杀了谁来保全自己的性命
And if you had to kill someone to protect you
或是自己的东西 你会和我做出同样选择
Or your own, you’d do the same thing I done.
我马上就要有孩子了
I got a baby coming.
我明天就走
I… I… I am leaving tomorrow.
你会告发我吗
You gonna turn me in?
不 我不知道 我不知道该怎么办
No. I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m going to do!
听着 这家伙
Listen, listen. This guy.
他的毒窝满州都是
He hauled drugs all over this state.
-你说过他不卖♥♥这种东西 -他卖♥♥给贩毒的
– You said he didn’t sell. – He sold to the ones what sold ’em.
明白吗 他来找我 逼我解释些
All right? Now, he will come down here to force me
我都不愿提及的东西
to explain the shit I don’t even wanna talk about.
他们会找到你 他们会杀了你
They’re gonna find you, and you’re gonna get killed,
或者你会被抓起来
Or you’re gonna go to jail,
那你的老婆孩子怎么办
and then where are your wife and kid gonna be?
这就是这事的完美之处 我没去那地方
That’s the beauty of it. Well, I wasn’t up there.
我就在这儿呢 记得吗
I was down here. Remember?
你这个混♥蛋♥
Ah! You asshole!
你竟然让我卷进这种破事里
Do you have any idea what you’re doin’ to me?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
比利
Billy!
-你会毁了我的一生 -没人会知道
– You are going to ruin my life! – Ain’t nobody gonna know!
去接电♥话♥
Go answer the phone.
-柯琳会接的 -你♥他♥妈♥的去给我接电♥话♥
– Colleen’ll get it! – Just answer the fucking phone!

Hello?
不 我是他弟弟
No, it ain’t. It’s his brother.
-谁 是谁 -他在
– Who… who is it? – Well, he’s right here, I know.

Hello?
-比尔 我是内森·莱维 -内森
– Bill, Nathan Levy. – Nathan?
你怎么知道这个号♥码
How did.. how did you get this number?
希望你不介意
I hope you don’t mind.
我与布朗大学的玛姬·哈蒙谈过
I spoke to Maggie Harmon down at Brown.
你现在方便说话吗
Is this a bad time?
方便 抱歉 稍等
It’s fine. You know what? Hang on one second.
好了 内森 说吧
Sorry, Nathan, go ahead.
别说这事是我说的 比尔
Well, you didn’t hear this from me, Bill.
但有人要去查你
But you’re about to be ambushed down there.
-谁要查我 -关于一个女生还有一首诗
– By whom? – Something about a coed and a poem,
还有些其他行为
And some other behavior,
我想你自己心里清楚
which I would rather allow you to infer.
什么 开什么玩笑 没人会乱嚼舌根
What? You’ve got to be kidding me. Nobody would say that.
显然有人亲眼目睹 比尔
Apparently there was a witness, Bill.
内森 听我说
Nathan… Nate… Nathan, listen to me.
-这太荒唐了 -所以我才提前通知你
– That is absurd. – That’s why I’m reaching out.
但直到一切风波平息之前 我们不能
But until whatever happened blows over, we can’t…
我理解
I understand.
-一切还好吧 -不好
– Everything all right? – No, it isn’t.
哪里手♥机♥能收到信♥号♥♥
Now, where can I find the signal for this?
我用拉丁语写了首诗 等你回来献给你
I wrote a poem for you in Latin for when you got back.
我从维吉尔的六步长短格诗中得到启发
It was incentive of Virgil in dactylic hexameter,
是关于如果我们能在一起该多么
it was all about what would happen if we were together in
别说了 这不可能 我不想听
Stop. Inappropriate. I don’t wanna hear it.
那时 我在图书馆
So, I was in the library,
马克·劳在我身后看见了
and Mark Laub read it over my shoulder.
-他视译的吗 -他还真厉害
– He site-translated it? – Oh, no, he was really good.
他好像会五种祈使虚拟语气
He had like five hortatory subjunctives.
安 你怎么没说那就是首破诗
Anne, didn’t you tell him that it was just a fucking poem,
什么都没有发生吗
That it never happened?
我说了 但他不信 他就去找了领导
Yes, but he didn’t believe me, so he went to the department.
我猜他是因为你去年给他那篇关于
I guess he was really pissed about some B+
卢克莱修的论文批了B+怀恨在心吧
You gave him on a Lucretius paper last year.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell!
-你是给他了个B+吗 -我早忘了 安
– Did you give him a B+? – I don’t remember, Anne.
还有那个贱女人 玛姬·哈蒙
So, that bitch, Maggie Harmon,
还说她那天看见
said she caught us that day
我没穿衣服和你在办公室里亲热
making out with my shirt off in your office.
于是我去找她 我跟她说了实话 我求她
So, I went to her, and I told her the truth, and I begged her.
但当时门关着 我确实没穿上衣
But the door was closed, and I was partially undressed.
洛伍德教授还说
And then professor Lockwood said that,
在现实世界中 表象即真理
In a world of phenomena, appearances are truth.
他不停引用犬儒主义的名言
Going around quoting the cynics.
他♥娘♥的♥他太能装了
He’s such a fucking lightweight!
我不想再听了
I don’t.. I don’t wanna hear any more.
比尔 你什么时候回来
Bill! When are you coming home?
别闹了 我不是跟你说别烦史黛西了吗
Stop it! I told you to leave Stacy alone!
她在希伯来语学校就老烦我
She’s been on my nerves since Hebrew school.
-吃屎去吧 加比 -你吃我的我就吃你的
– Eat shit, Gabe! – Well, after you eat mine!
你敢再说一遍试试看 史黛西·费曼
Don’t you dare speak to anyone that way, Stacy Feinman!
他总是骂人 还有你
He cusses all the time! And so do you!
你们都给我老实点
You both make spectacles of yourselves back there!
那里的披萨跟纽约差远了
The pizza there sucks compared to the pizza in New York!
我们就只能吃那种披萨
Well, it is the pizza that we have!
还有 你是不是又跟你妈要钱了
And, by the way, did I hear you ask your mother for money?
亲爱的 我不想说这个
Honey, I don’t wanna talk about it.
-你还要不要脸 -我当然要
– Don’t you have any pride? – Of course, I do.
-那可是你妈妈 -我们一分钱都没了
– It’s your mother! – We’re strangling,
苏茜 一分钱都没有
Suzie. Strangling!
信♥用♥卡♥账单都付不了了
The credit card bills alone.
-等我的诊所开张 -什么时候
– Now, until I get my practice up… – When? When?
我跟你说过了
I told you. I told you.
等孩子们在学校交到新朋友
It’s when the kids make friends at school,
等我们认识他们的家长
and we meet the parents.
-我讨厌学校的那些孩子 -他们烂透了
– I hate the kids at school! – They suck!
他们就是群白♥痴♥
They’re a bunch of idiots!
今天发生了一场谋杀案
A brutal murder occurred earlier today,
就在罗鲍姆先生参加完安息日礼拜后
after Mr. Rothbaum attended Sabbath services.
-我说了 什么时候 -对啊 爸爸
– I said, when? – Yea, dad?
都给我安静
Everyone be quiet!
调查结果显示是仇恨犯罪
Sources close to the investigation say it was a hate crime.
在塔尔萨的内柯施德圣会
Mr. Rothbaum was last seen alive at approximately 1:00 pm
有信徒最后一次见到他
By fellow worshippers in congregation Nevei Kodesh,
大约是在下午一点
here in Tulsa.
你是让我一个人把三个孩子弄下车吗
I’m supposed to get three kids out of the car by myself?
稍等一下
Just give me a minute!
比尔·金凯
雨果中心高中
亲爱的 我得出去一次 别等我了
Honey! I’m just gonna, don’t wait up for me!
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!