It’s cool, huh?
你把手伸进去
You put your hand over it.
都能感受到蜂巢的温度
You can feel the warmth of the hive.
一个人经得起被蛰五百下
A person can withstand 500 stings.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
睁开
Open.
看 你不需要害怕
See, you don’t need to be scared.
我想告诉你一些事
I want to tell you something.
说吧
Please do.
我付了钱 我们可以住在这个地方了
I paid for this place, so we can stay here.
嗯 是该这样
Yeah, that was the right thing to do.
我租了这个地方
I rented this place.
我们以后可以都住下来了
So we can live here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
爸爸 你的…你的腿还没有全好
Dad, your… your leg isn’t even healed all the way.
好不了 已经好不了了
And it won’t. It won’t heal right.
我不想离开
I don’t want to leave.
上次你差点连命都没了
Last time you almost died.
要不是我找到你 你就死了
And you would have if I hadn’t found you.
不会再那样了
That will never happen again.
这些人和我们没什么不一样
These people, they’re not that different from us.
是的 他们对我们很好 但我们需要
Yes, they’ve been very good to us, but we have to…

You!
是你需要 不是我
You need. Not me.
那是你的问题 不是我的问题
The same thing that’s wrong with you isn’t wrong with me.
我知道
I know.
爸爸
Dad?
我知道如果你能留下来的话肯定会留下来的
I know you would stay if you could.
他必须要走
He had to go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!