– No. – Can you not call anyone?
你能把电♥话♥放下吗
Can you put it down?
他们会治疗他 就算你们没有钱
They’re gonna treat him, even if you don’t have money.
他就是不喜欢被问各种问题
He just doesn’t like to be asked questions.
你们是有什么麻烦吗
Are you in some kind of trouble?
-没有 -你确定吗
– No. – You sure?
拜托 能不能找人…
Please, can someone just…
我们能不能自己处理了
Can we just take care of it ourselves?
-嗯 -拜托 我们能不能自己处理
– Yeah. – Please, can we just take care of it ourselves?
别担心 我会处理的 没事的
You don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of it. It’s gonna be okay.
-你先喝点水吧 -你不用打给任何人
– Get yourself some water. – You don’t need to call anybody.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
放松
Easy.
你的脑袋肯定一抽一抽地疼吧
I bet your head’s about throbbing, isn’t it?
你哪里疼吗
You got any pain?
好的
All right.
放松 交给我 我要把你的靴子脱下来
Easy. Let me have it. I’m gonna have to pull this boot off.
会很疼
It’s gonna hurt.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你伤得很重
Yeah, you did a number.
现在你清醒了
Now you’re with me.
疼痛能让你知道自己还没死
Pain lets you know you ain’t dead yet.
记得在树林里的时候吗
Remember being in the woods?
你没事吧 坚持住
You all right? Stay with me.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
在沙发上
On a couch.
对 你在沙发上
Yeah. You are on the couch.
好消息是 兄弟 我没看到
The good news is, brother, I didn’t
你的鼻子或耳朵里流出什么东西
see any fluid coming out your nose or your ears.
但这需要些时间
But this is gonna take some time.
布莱恩曾经是军医
Blane was a medic in the army,
他很厉害
so he’s in good hands.
你♥爸♥爸服过役吗
Was your dad in the service?
是的
He was.
发生了什么
What happened out there?
我们迷路了
We got lost.
你们要去哪里
Where were you guys headed?
我觉得我们也不知道我们要去哪
I don’t think we knew where we were going.
你住在哪里 你的家在哪里
Where do you live? Where’s your home?
和我爸爸一起就是家
With my dad.
已经用夹板和绷带包扎好了
Well, he’s splinted and taped up.
他的软组织有一定程度的损伤
There’s a fair amount of soft tissue damage,
所以需要一些时间来痊愈
so that’s gonna take time to heal.
他肯定会不好受
That’s gonna frustrate him.
没有X光片
It’s hard to tell if he may have
无法确定他的脚趾功能是否健全
lost some function in his toes without an X-ray.
-他还能走路吗 -嗯 他还能走路的
– Can he walk? – Yes, he’ll be able to walk.
这是缓解疼痛的 等他醒过来给他
Those are for the pain, when he does finally wake up.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Yep. You bet.
我过几天还会回来看他
I’ll be back to check on him in the next couple days.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
来 亲爱的
Here you are, dear.
汤姆 如果你的爸爸有麻烦
Tom, if your dad is messed up with something
或者在躲什么人
or running from someone,
我需要你告诉我
I really need you to tell me,
因为这里的人
’cause folks around here
可不想惹上任何麻烦
aren’t looking to get mixed up in any trouble.
不是那种麻烦
It’s not that kind of trouble.
-休息一下吧 -好的
– Get some rest. – I will.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我知道
I know.
-你好 -你好
– Oh, hi. – Hi.
其他房♥车都在山上
Okay. Got the other RVs on up the hill,
但这辆更清净些
but this one’s a little more private.
我们不会打扰你们
We’ll be out of your way here.
如果你们还有什么需要 你们知道去哪里找我
If you need anything else, you know where to find me, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不会待太久了
We won’t be here long.
没事的
It’s not a problem.
我喜欢
I like it.
你知道这些盒子是什么吗
Do you know what these boxes are?
-不知道 -这是养蜜蜂的
– No. – They keep bees.
你看过蜂巢内部吗
Have you ever seen inside of a beehive?
想让我给你看看吗
Would you like me to show you?
在这里等着
Okay, wait right there.
我给你拿点东西
Let me get something for you.
我打开后 这些蜜蜂会飞出来
When I open this, the bees are gonna come up.
但它们不是出来伤害你的
But they’re not coming out to hurt you.
蜜蜂叮咬后自己也会死 所以它们不想叮你
When a bee stings it dies, so they don’t wanna sting you.
它们只是想出来停在你身上
They wanna come up and land on you
然后想了解你
and just get to know you.
这箱生物有能力出来杀死你
It’s kind of nice to have the trust of a whole box of creatures
能获取它们信任的感觉是一件很棒的事
that have the power to come out and kill you if they wanted to.
对我来说能得到它们的信任真的很重要
So it means a lot to me that I have their trust.
我可是非常努力
I worked hard to get it.

Come on.
差点就连起来了
I nearly got it.
还是断了
Lost it.
看起来像一头海马
Kind of looks like a seahorse.

Yeah.
-你♥爸♥爸怎么样了 -他挺好的
– How’s your dad doing? – He’s okay.
在努力用拐杖呢
Trying to get up on the crutches.
我没想到他会留这么久
Yeah, I didn’t figure he’d stay down for long.
他想要离开
He wants to leave.
我想他是想办法让一切回归正轨
I imagine he’s trying to find a way to make it all right,
但现在他感觉被困住了
and now he feels stuck.
我的朋友鲍里斯帮了我很多
You know, my friend here, Boris, has helped me a lot.
我觉得应该把它交给你♥爸♥爸
I think your dad would like having him around.
它能感觉到人们的焦躁
He can sense when somebody’s restless.
它会让你清醒过来 帮你走出梦境
He can nudge him awake and help him out of the dreams that way.
它就是这么帮我的
That’s what he does for me.
不知道你愿不愿意养它几天
I wonder if you wouldn’t mind taking him for a few days.
很好
Great.
好 看到你真好
All right. Good seeing you.
谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
戴尔 我就这点钱
Dale, this is all I’ve got.
我和爸爸想留下来
Me and Dad, we want to stay.
你能收下吗
Can you take it?
欢迎你们留在这里 等到你♥爸♥爸恢复
You’re welcome to stay down there until your dad gets better.
如果你们要长♥期♥留在这里
If you guys were gonna be here a long time,
还是需要花钱买♥♥
it costs something to stay on
水和煤气之类的东西
for water and propane, things like that.
这些够吗
Is this enough?
我不用现在就要你的钱
I don’t need to take your money right now.
我们想在这里待很久
We want to stay a long time.
好吧
Okay.
我拿这些 就当定金了
I can take this as a deposit.
我不会把这地方租给别人了
I’m not gonna rent the place out from under you.
-谢谢你 -你能拿一下另一个包吗
– Thank you. – Will you grab that other bag?
戴尔 我真的很喜欢住在这里
Dale, I really like living here.
我在找胡萝卜 胡萝卜干
I’m looking for the carrots, the dried carrots.
那是用来干什么的
What’s that for?
我把这些留给一个住在森林里的人
I leave this out for someone who lives up in the woods.
好几年没见过他了
Haven’t seen him in years,
但我知道他能拿到这些食物
but I know he gets the food
因为每次我回来 这个袋子都空了
’cause when I come back, the bag is always empty.
那个挺好的 再放点橘子进来
That’s a good one. Throw some oranges in there too.
多年来一直挂在这里
Been the same spot for years.
你看过蜂巢内部吗
Have you ever seen inside a hive before?
很棒吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!