Mind if I take a look at your passengers?
你好吗
Hey. How’s it going?
很好
Good.
-你一个人旅行吗 -是的
– Are you traveling alone? – Yes.
-你有身份证吗 -没有
– You have any ID on you? – No.
你看上去好像没有成年 很年轻
You don’t look like an adult. You look pretty young.
我18岁了
I’m… 18.
请你下车
I’m gonna ask you to step off the bus
让我们确认一下
so we can look into your situation.
-拿上行李下车 -拜托
– Just grab your bag. Get off the bus. – Come on.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
爸爸 没人会看到我们的
Dad, no one can see us.
现在进入休息区
We’re pulling in to the rest area now.
大概十分钟后上车 谢谢
We’ll be here for about ten minutes. Thank you.
爸爸 车要开走了
Dad, the bus is about to leave.
我们不回去了 我们不回车上了
We’re not getting back on. We’re not getting back on.
为什么
Why?
我来给你清理
Let me clean it.
车上的那个女人问你什么了
What did that woman on the bus ask you?
没什么 她都没注意到我
Nothing. She barely even noticed me.
她只顾着自己的事
She was doing her own thing.
我们以前不是这样的
This isn’t the way we used to be.
-喝一点 -你听到我说话了吗
– Have some. – You hearing me?
喝了
Drink it.
-你要往北边走吗 -不 先生
– Hey, are you going north? – No, sir, I’m not.
我要往反方向走
I’m heading the opposite direction.
我可不想带累赘上路 抱歉
I can’t take that liability. I’m sorry.
-我们没钱了 -是吗
– We broke down. – Yeah?
你能载我们一程吗
Would you take us up the road a bit?
如果要我载你们一程 那我得了解些事
If I’m gonna give you a ride, I need to know a few things.
让我和这孩子聊一聊
Let me talk to the kid a minute.
过来
Over here.
如果你有麻烦 你现在可以告诉我
If you’re in trouble here, now would be a good time to tell me.
我和我爸爸很需要搭个车
My dad and I just really need a ride.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
我只是需要确定我不会好心办坏事
I just need to know I’m doing the right thing.
不会的
You are.
不知道警长为什么会来
Not sure why that sheriff was out here.
大♥麻♥在这里已经是合法了
Marijuana’s legal up here now.
所以其实没什么
So it’s really not that.
但是然后又有一群人
But then you got all the, uh, people here
染上了嗑止痛片
got hooked on pain medication.
简直毁掉了他们的人生
That’s devastated their lives.
还有家庭
Families too.
毁掉了他们的婚姻
Ruin their marriage.
我知道有不少人就是这样
I’m aware of a few people that have.
我们刚进入华盛顿
Well, we just crossed into Washington.
随便什么地方
Yeah, anywhere around here.
这就是我说的两边都是木头的路
This is that logging road I was talking about right here.
该下车了
Time to get out.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
– Good luck to you. – Appreciate it.

Yeah.
一路有你们陪伴真好
It was good to have your company, you guys.
-彼此彼此 -再见 威力·尼尔森
– Likewise. – Bye, Willie Nelson.
别被淋湿了
Try and stay dry.
-小心点 -威力会想你的
– Okay, watch your step. – Willie will miss ya.
再见
Bye.
好冷
It’s cold.
我们的海拔更高了
We’re at a higher altitude.
我的手指都麻了
My fingers are stiff.
你说会有小木屋的
You said there’d be some cabins.
我真的以为会有
I really thought there would be.
我的靴子进水了
My boots are leaking.
我的靴子进水了
My boots are leaking.
你有多的袜子吗
You have extra socks?
嗯 在我的包里
Yeah, they’re in my bag.
戴好你的手套
Keep your gloves on.
我们要干什么 我们要去哪里
What are we going to do? Where are we going?
我们要继续走
We’re gonna keep moving.
我们得赶紧前进
We’ve gotta move quickly.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad.
我们能坐一下吗
Can we please sit?
我们得继续走
We gotta keep moving.
求你了 我们能坐一下吗
Please can we sit?
-什么 -我想坐一下
– What? – I want to sit.
-不行 -我的脚麻了
– No. – I can’t feel my toes.
你不能坐下 不行
You can’t sit down. You can’t sit.
-快点 -我好累 我要坐一下
– Come on. – I’m tired. I need to sit.
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
-谢谢 但是把刀… -我想帮忙
– Thank you, but put the knife… – I want to help.
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
这样能保存你身体里的热量
It’s gonna keep the heat close to your body.
坚持住 坚持住
S… stay with me. Stay with me.
爸爸 我们要在睡梦中冻死了吗
Dad, are we gonna freeze in our sleep?
不会的 汤姆
No, Tom.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
爸爸 你觉得这是没人住的吗
Dad. Do you think it’s empty?
有点刺痛
It tingles.
说明你的血液开始回流 暖和起来了
That’s when the blood starts coming back. Start warming up.
一共有几个
How many are there?
三个
Three.
太好了
It’s really good.
也许我们能自己建一个这样的地方
Maybe we could build ourselves a place like this.
在大树上建个树屋怎么样
What about a tiny house in a tree?
你都不需要空地 只需要一棵树
You wouldn’t need any land for that. Just one tree.

Yeah.
你想念我们当初在农场的一切吗
Do you miss the things we had at the farm?
你想念吗
Do you?
那些从来都不属于我们
They were really never our things.
-面条 -豆子 面条
– Noodles. – Beans. Noodles.
肉干
Jerky.
巧克力
Chocolate.
巧克力
Chocolate.
-等你回来后我们能下棋吗 -好的
– Can we play chess when you get back? – Yes.
天黑前去捡点木柴
Gather kindling before dark.
这些火柴留着点炉子用
Save those matches for the stove.
我不会离开太久
I won’t be gone long.
顺着小溪
Follow the creek.
翻过小山
Over the ridge.
从这里 到这里吗
Along there to here?
-记得喝水 -好的
– Make sure you drink some water. – I will.
汤姆的小树
“你很难产生乐趣吗
“Do you have difficulty enjoying things?
你觉得自己和其他人疏离 格格不入吗
Have you felt distant or cut off from people?
你无法感受到悲伤或爱吗”
Are you unable to have sad or loving feelings?”
深受自杀倾向困扰者竭力自救
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?

No.
能听到我说话吗 爸爸 能听到吗
Can you hear me? Dad, can you hear me?
停车
Hey! Stop!
我需要你们的帮助 我爸爸受伤了
I really need your help. My dad’s hurt.
-上来 上来 -他在小溪边
– Get in, get in. – He’s by the stream.
抱稳了 兄弟
Hold on, bro.
好了
Okay.
-怎么了 -我们在树林里找到他的
– Hi. What’s going on? – We found him up in the woods.
受伤很严重
He’s in pretty bad shape.
好吧 把他搬进来
Okay. Bring him around.
-好吧 -来
– Okay. – Go.
我不知道 他…他得去医院
I don’t know. He’s… He’s gotta get to a hospital.
这里的人能帮忙吗
Can someone from here help?
-不能 -你能不告诉别人吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!