There are many ways to participate…
音乐 灵修舞蹈
music, devotional dance,
做木工 营地祷告会
carpentry, camp prayer group,
摇滚乐 社交媒体”
rock and roll, social media.”
我们就是为这个去的吗
Is that why we went?
我们去是因为沃尔特斯叫我们去
We went because Walters asked us to.
你打扮好 去做礼拜
You dress up, show up on Sunday,
人们就会觉得有点了解你了
people will believe certain things about you.
然后他们就不会对我们的生活太多过问了
Then they don’t ask so many questions about our lives?
我们以前的生活
Our lives before.
有人吗
Hello?
-你好 -这是你的兔子吗
– Hey. – Is this your rabbit?
对 我没发现她逃跑了
Yeah. I didn’t see her get by.
给我吧
I’ll take her from you.
没关系 小锯子
That’s all right, Chainsaw.
好孩子 谢谢你
Good girl. Thanks.
我开始剪她的指甲以后 她就经常逃跑
She likes to take off when I start clipping her nails.
-那你为什么要剪 -为了表演
– And why would you do that? – For shows.
4H 你知道吗
For 4-H, you know?
美未农
FFA?
美国未来农民
Future Farmers of America.
我不知道那是什么
Don’t know what that is.
是一个俱乐部
Well, it’s a club where, uh,
你可以在里面学习农业和动物的知识
you learn about agriculture and animals.
你未来想做农民吗
Is that what you want to do in future? Be a farmer?
现在还不知道
I don’t know yet.
我只是很喜欢俱乐部和那类东西
I enjoy the clubs and stuff.
你是这里人吗
You from around here?
不是 我刚搬来
No. I just moved in.
从那边
Over there.
这以后会是我的小房♥子
That’s gonna be my tiny house.
我打算在这里装厨房♥水槽
I’ll have my kitchen sink about right here.
这里装窗户
Window right here.
这样我洗碗的时候就能看到外面 很棒
Be able to look out while I’m doing dishes. Pretty nice.
我要搞个跃层
And then I’m gonna have a loft,
一架小梯子通往楼上 上面是睡觉的地方
little ladder that goes up. Little sleeping loft.
也许可以给小锯子也在上头搭个窝
Maybe even have Chainsaw sleep up there too.
-你要住在里面吗 -对
– Are you gonna live here? – Yeah.
你要在哪里安家
Where are you gonna put it?
科罗拉多 也许犹他也行
Colorado, I was thinkin’. Maybe Utah.
那其实是小锯子的妈妈
That’s actually Chainsaw’s mom right there.
她们看上去好像
They look alike.
她还活着吗
She still alive?
她还活着
Yeah, she’s still alive.
你想的话可以把她放下来
If you want, you can set her down.
来吧
There you go.
她的耳朵真软
Her ears are soft.
我最喜欢她的耳朵
Yeah, that’s my favorite part.
如果你喜欢兔子
If you like rabbits,
你应该来展览会 4H展览会
you should come to the meeting. The 4-H meetings.
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
我认识了一个住在路那头的孩子
I met a kid who lives down the road.
我们聊了聊小兔子的事
We were talking about rabbits.
当时没时间知会你 我直接就过去了
There was no time to tell you. It was just happening.
对不起 让你担心我了
Sorry for making you worry about me.
如果我们有电♥话♥ 我就能打给你
If we had a phone, I could have called you.
以前就算没有这些东西也能联♥系♥上的
Always been able to communicate without all that.
我觉得如果我们能适应一下的话能更方便
I think it might be easier on us if we try to adapt.
我们穿着他们的衣服 住着他们的房♥子
We’re wearing their clothes. We’re in their house.
我们…
We’re…
我们吃着他们的食物 做着他们的工作
We’re eating their food. We’re doing their work.
我们已经在适应了
We have adapted.
我们就是不能被人看到住在这里
The only place we can’t be seen is in this house.
我们还是能保持自己的想法
We can still think our own thoughts.
正如你所说
Like you said.
万一学校里的那些孩子因为我们以前的生活方式
What if the kids at school think I’m strange
而觉得我很奇怪呢
’cause of the way we were living?
他们的评价有多重要
How important are their judgments?
以后就知道了
Guess I’ll find out.
后退一步
Take one step back.
很好 抱好你们的兔子
Okay. Keep your rabbit tucked in there.
往前一步
Take one more step forward.
请将兔子放回到桌子上
Please return your rabbits to the table.
好 很好
Okay. Very good.
很好
Okay.
将你们的兔子面朝你们
Turn your rabbits to face you.
用你的左臂
Take your left arm,
将兔子举起来 然后抱住兔子
and you’ll hold the rabbit close to you as you lift up.
另一只手放在脖子上 很好
The other hand on the scruff. Okay.
好 谢谢 谢谢
Yes. Thank you. Thank you.
现在你们可以慢慢将它们放平
Now you can go ahead and just slowly set them back down.
很好
Very good.
检查它们的耳朵
Start checking the ears.
很好 再听它们的呼吸声
Mm-kay. And listen to its breathing.
确保呼吸声听起来平稳清晰
You want to make sure that it sounds nice and clear.
看看它们有没有什么气管堵塞之类的
Like they don’t have any congestion or anything. Okay?
不得擅自进行展示
And no on self presentation as well,
一定要站直了
make sure you stand up straight.
微笑 看起来要很开心 好吗
Smile. Look happy to be here. Right?
带一点自信永远是好事
A little confidence is always good.
很好 孩子们
Very good, guys.
你好
Hi.
我想给你一些文件
I wanted to drop off some paperwork for you.
这是你预约住房♥的日期
Um, here is the date for your appointment with housing.
我想你可能需要电♥话♥
And I thought you could use a phone.
你必须要遵守规定
It’s important for you to
这样你们俩才能继续独♥立♥生活
follow through so you guys can remain independent.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?

Yes.
我过几个星期再来
Okay, well, um, I’ll be back in a couple weeks.
我们可以到时候再看…
We can go over that and, um…
好吧 回头见
All right. I’ll see you guys.
收拾东西
Pack your things.
别带你不需要的东西
Don’t take anything you don’t need.
我喜欢那里
I liked it there.
你努力过吗
Did you even try?
我努力过了
I did.
爸爸 你努力过了吗 因为我看不出来
Dad, did you? ‘Cause I can’t tell.
如果我们不遵守他们的规定 他们就要分开我们
They were gonna separate us if we didn’t follow their rules.
他们不会注意到我们不见了吗
Won’t they notice we’re gone?
如果我们运气好 他们明天才会发现
If we’re lucky, not till tomorrow.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你带他们来的吗
Did you bring them with you?
你们俩当时被发现后 林警就天天来这里转
Since you two got burned, rangers are here all the time.
住手
Stop!
让我看看
Let me see.
不是很深
Mmm, it’s not too deep.
清理干净
Clean it out.
我们为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this?
爸爸 我们不该来这里的
Dad, we shouldn’t be here.
等他们要等车的时候跟着上
When they start to board, get on.
我在后面
I’ll be in the back.
要继续北上的乘客需要换乘巴士
All passengers continuing northbound will need a bus assignment…
下午好 欢迎大家上车
Good afternoon. Welcome aboard.
首先 我想向大家保证我们今天的目标
I would like to, first of all, assure you that my goal today
是将你们安全 顺利
is that you have a safe, smooth,
舒舒服服地送到目的地
and comfortable ride to your destination.
我们将会先抵达塞勒姆和奥尔巴尼
We will be arriving in Salem next and Albany.
然后去尤金 最后抵达俄勒冈大学
Then Eugene and, lastly, the University of Oregon.
我能检查一下你的乘客吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!