In finding placement for you and Tom,
我们已经考虑了什么样的帮助
we’ve considered what kind of support
是对你们两个都有益的
will be most helpful for the both of you.
我们还是想回去我们之前住的地方
We’d like to go back to the way we were living.
我们已经选好了
We have found an option.
不是在公园里
It’s not the park.
算是一个特殊的住所 很偏僻
Um, it’s kind of a special accommodation. It’s pretty isolated.
没有条例规定你们不能住在这里
There would be no rules or regulations saying you can’t live here
有人同意你们住在这里
because someone is saying you can.
森林公园在哪里
Where is Forest Park?
在我们的正后方
It’s directly behind us.
这位是沃尔特斯先生
This is Mr. Walters.
你好 汤姆 欢迎
Hi, Tom. Welcome.
你好 欢迎
Hey there. Welcome.
我帮你们准备了一些基本的日用品
I already got you started on some basic groceries.
冰箱里有一会儿可以吃的炖菜
And here’s a casserole for later.
我在报纸上读到你们的事…
When I read about you in the paper…
感激不尽 您能提供这里真是太慷慨了
We really can’t thank you enough. This is very generous of you.
我很高兴能够成行
Well, I’m just happy we could make this work.
很多人都会想象
A lot of people like to imagine
他们能像你们那样生活
they could live the way you guys were living.
好了
Okay.
谢谢你们
Well, thanks, guys.
一个星期后见
See you guys in about a week or so.
我明天很忙
Tomorrow’ll be a full day,
你们两个自己好好收拾下
so I’ll just leave you two to get settled in.
只有我们两个人的感觉太好了
Feels good to be by ourselves again.
是的
It does.
他们待你好吗
They treat you all right?
不知道你在做什么的感觉很难受
It was hard not knowing how you were doing.
我也很担心你
I was worried about you too.
一切都不一样了
Everything’s different now.
我们还是能保持自己的想法
We can still think our own thoughts.
进来
Come in.

Here.
你最喜欢的毛衣
Your favorite sweater.
我脑子里一直有件事挥之不去
There’s something on my mind.
他们说有个人看大了你
They said a person saw you,
这是这样
and…
他们找到了我们的营地
that’s how they found our camp.
我看到了一个人 但我没想到他们也看见我了
I saw a person, but I didn’t think they saw me.
那是一个错误
It was a mistake.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn’t you say something?
我很害怕
I was afraid.
我不想离开我们的营地 那里多好
I didn’t want to leave our camp. It was such a good one.
是啊
Yeah.
我们在那儿待太久了
We stayed there too long.
我们在这会没事吗
Are we gonna be okay here?
我们会过得好好的
We’re gonna make the best of it.
我们可以在外面睡觉 没人会发现的
We could sleep out here. No one would notice.
没错
Yeah.
早上好
Morning.
无意打扰你们吃早餐
I didn’t mean to interrupt your breakfast.
我在想你能不能帮忙伐树
I was hoping you could help out with the tree work.
你开过拖拉机吗
You ever drive a tractor?
马厩里有活可以干吗
You have any work in the stables?
有 但是我不希望你现在就干这么重的活
Yeah, but, uh, I don’t want you down there just yet.
那些动物很金贵 需要培训才能照顾它们
Those are expensive animals and take some training.
眼下我需要人帮忙伐树
But right now I need help with the trees.
我靠这个赚钱
That’s where I make my money.
换下一棵 还有不到十棵
Swap it out. Yeah, I got about a half dozen more left.
我们不想把这样的树
We don’t want to send
卖♥♥给加利福尼亚的客户
something like this to a customer in California.
他们不会满意的
They would not be pleased with that.
这里有个洞 树顶没有在中心位置
It’s got a big hole in it. The top isn’t over center.
长得有点杂乱了 圣诞树只要一根顶枝
It’s a little wild. We only want one top on a Christmas tree.
不对 是…
No. Right…
这跟
That one.
树两侧的线条交会的尖端
Right where the line of the tree meets the leader.
就在这个位置切断
That’s where it needs to be cut.
这些是人们向我们机构捐赠的
These are things that were donated to our agency.
把好了吗
Got it?
我们不需要别的东西了
We don’t need more things.
也许你能找到有用的东西
Well, maybe you can find something you could really use.
你们在这里感觉怎么样
How you guys feeling about this place?
很好
Good.
那就好
Good.
我给你带了安排汤姆登记入学的文件
Oh, I brought you the, um, paperwork to enroll Tom in school.
这是条款
Here’s the statute
你可以认真看下内容
so you can read it and understand it.
下次来的时候你签好名我带回去
Um, I’m gonna need that back signed next time.
然后我们可以讨论残疾退伍军人委员会的事
And then we can start talking about the DMV.
别忘了最后这盒
Don’t forget this last.
-然后往下踩 -往下
– Now push it down. – Down?
往前踩
Push forward.
我扶着 没事的
Gotcha. It’s okay.
继续踩踏板
Keep pedaling.
-准备好了吗 -好了 但是自行车倾斜了
– Ready? – Yeah, but the bike’s leaning.
你得用自己的体重去平衡住它
Well, then you gotta counterbalance it with your weight.
用腿部力量
Put your legs into it.
看着你要去的方向
Look where you want to go.
他们提供免费针灸
They offer free acupuncture
会有一个安全的场所
and a safe place to come and
供大家分享并减轻你的负担
share with each other and unloaden your burden.
这个时候 我想请大家
With that, at this time I’d like
全都站起来 互相问好
to invite you all to just stand, greet one another.
跟一个你从没见过的人打声招呼
Say hello to someone that you may not have met before.
-你好 -你好吗
– Hello. – How you doing, now?
很高兴见到你
Wonderful to meet you.
-幸会 -你好
– Nice to meet you. – Hi.
好了 请坐
All right, you may be seated.
今天早上我们有个特别节目
Uh, this morning we have a special…
从克拉马斯瀑布镇远道而来的
We have, all the way from Klamath Falls,
主的荣耀舞蹈团
for His Glory Dance Troupe,
在这里用音乐和舞蹈
here to celebrate and worship God
来歌♥颂与敬拜上帝
through both music and dance.
这个世界需要你 主
♪ All this world Needs you, Lord
世人众多
♪ We’re so many
愿你全能荣耀降临
♪ Let the weight of your glory
-很高兴再见到你 -早上好
– Great to see you again. – Good morning.
你们好吗
Hey, guys. How are you?
我很高兴今天早上
It was really good to see
能见到你们 你们看起来很不错
you guys this morning. You look so good.
你想试试怎么舞旗吗 来吧
Would you like to try the flags? There you go.
举着旗交叉舞动
If you take and you cross over,
来回交叉舞动
cross over back and forth,
然后上下舞动
and go up and down with them.
-幸会 -就像绕8字形
– Good to see you. – Kind of a figure eight.
你好 我是斯宾塞牧师 你是新来的吗
Hi. I’m Pastor Spencer. Are you new here?
-新来的 -好的
– New. – Oh, all right.
很高兴今早你们能来
It was great having you in this morning.
希望你下次再来
Um, we’d sure love to have you back.
-谢谢 -没事 随时欢迎你来
– Thank you. – All right. Yeah. Join us anytime.
-爸爸 -怎么了
– Dad. – Yeah?
上帝创造了青蛙
God created frogs.
是吗
Yeah?
你知道吗
Did you know that?
谁说的
Says who?
宣传册上说的
This pamphlet.
“想加入吗
“Considering membership?
参与的方式有很多种

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!