我只是… 我只是迫不及待地想见你
I just… I just can’t wait to see you.
好吧 这件事可能会让你高兴一点
Well, maybe this will cheer you up.
刚刚委员会的人来电♥话♥说 我们得到了那个公♥寓♥!
I just heard from the board, and we got the apartment!
– 什么? – 对
– What? – Yeah.
我刚挂了Edith的电♥话♥ 它是我们的了
I just got off the phone with Edith. It’s ours.
啊! Jeremy!
Ah! Jeremy!
我现在正需要听到这条消息来鼓鼓劲
That is exactly what I needed to hear this morning.
一切都顺利解决了 我好激动啊
Everything is working out for us. I felt so excited.
你来后 我们一定要好好庆祝下
We’ll have to celebrate in person when you get here.
会的
We sure will.
我有要紧的事 先挂了 想你
Hurry up already. I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
早上好
Morning.

Yeah.
喔 这个是给我的吗?
Oh, is this for me?

Yeah.
早上好 小情侣!
Morning, lovebirds!
睡得好吗?
Sleep well, did you?
很好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
那么 今天有什么安排呢?
So, what’s on the agenda today, then?
嗯 带我去都柏林
Mmm. Off to Dublin for me.
哦 今天不能去
Well, you can’t do that now.
为什么不能?
Why not?
今天是周日
This is Sunday.
不要在周日或者满月的时候出门
Never start a journey on a Sunday, or a full moon.
哦 我不相信那些迷信的东西
Oh, well, I don’t believe in that superstition stuff.
那么火车时间表呢? 你相信它们吗?
How are you on train timetables? Do you believe in them?
周日
Sunday.
没火车
No trains.
– 没火车? – 没有
– No trains? – No.
哦! 天呐
Oh! For God’s sake.
我得在29号♥到都柏林 就是明天
I have to be in Dublin by the 29th. That’s tomorrow.
亲爱的 去那是为了什么来着?
Why is that again, darling?
嗯 好吧
Fine. Okay.
Frank 你有车吧?
Frank, you have a car, don’t you?
– 哦 有 – 那好
– Oh, yes. – Yes.
好 我想…
Okay. I could…
如果你愿意开车送我去都柏林
I would be willing to pay you a substantial amount of money
我就付你一大笔钱
if you would maybe drive me.
不行
No.
哦! 小姑娘 不是钱的问题 是Eileen
Oh! It’s not the money, girl. It’s Eileen.
她把车开走了 去了Mass
She’s got it. Gone to Mass.
去做每周一次的采购
Then the weekly shop, you know.
嗯 好吧 她回来的时候 你…
Okay, well, then when she’s back, you…
她应该很晚才会回来
She won’t be back till all hours.
为什么?
Why?
因为到都柏林的路不太好走
It’s a fair old jaunt to Dublin.
你说她在哪?
Where is she?
都伯林
Dublin.
好耶!
Bingo!
又怎么了?
What?
公交车站该往那边走
Bus station’s that way.
怎么了?
What?
别烦我
Knock it off.
是冰雹
It’s hailstones.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
– 喔! – 快跑!
– Ow! – Run!
这边 预言又在你身上奏效了
Come on. It’s fecking Murphy’s Law with you.
快跑!
Come on!
Louis交给我 别担心
I got Louis. Don’t worry.
喔!
Ow!
小心刺团!
Those sting!
高尔夫球那么大!
The size of golf balls!
我的老天!
Jesus Christ!
我是说主啊
Is Lord.
你们有啥正当的理由说明这个男人和这个女人
Have you any just cause or impediment why this man and this woman
不能结为神圣的夫妻?
should not be joined together in holy matrimony?
不 没有 神父 你继续
No, no, Father. You carry on.
我确定他们知道自己在做什么
I’m sure that they know what they’re doing.
很好 如果是那样的话 欢迎你们 为什么不坐下来呢?
Good. In that case, you’re very welcome. Why don’t you sit down?
得了吧 要去都柏林 我们该趁机溜走
Come on. Dublin. We should be making tracks.
不 神父说婚宴结束的时候
No. The priest is gonna give us a ride
载我们去公交车站
to the bus station when it’s over.
我们可以自己走!
We can walk!
我不想穿这双鞋再走4个小时了
I’m not walking another four hours in these shoes.
另外 看看这一切有多么的美丽
Besides, look how beautiful it all is.
我有点讨厌婚礼
I kind of hate weddings.
为什么? 因为人们相爱? 让你不愉快了?
Why? Because people are in love? That’s so offensive to you?

Yeah.
那个
You know,
你可以有任何想法和糟糕的态度
you have all of these random opinions and a bad attitude.
你知道什么? 你明显没结婚
What do you know? You’re clearly not married,
也明显没订过婚
and you have obviously never been engaged.
实际上 我有
Actually, I have.
一次
Once.
我不想打扰大家
I don’t want to interrupt a good party,
但是我想对我丈夫说谢谢
but I want to say thank you to my husband.
我想说 希望你永远不会偷窃 撒谎 或者欺骗
I want to say, may you never steal, lie or cheat.
但是 如果一定要偷窃
But if you must steal,
请偷走我的悲伤
then steal away my sorrows.
如果一定要撒谎(lie还有”躺”之义)
And if you must lie,
请在我此生每个晚上都与我同眠
lie with me all the nights of my life.
如果一定要欺骗 请欺骗死亡
And if you must cheat, then please cheat death,
因为我不能一天没有你
because I couldn’t live a day without you.
干杯!
Cheers!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
很好 只是有点热
Grand. You know, it’s just hot in there.
你想和我说说你的事情吗?
Do you want to talk about it?
听着
Listen,
Bob啊
Bob.
你现在不在美国了
You’re not in America now.
你在爱尔兰 所以 去喝酒吧
You’re in Ireland. So, have a drink.
闭上嘴
Shut up.
我想帮你
I was just trying to help.
– 帮? – 嗯
– Help? – Yeah.
真滑稽
That’s hilarious.
一个不顾一切的女人 心里想得都是怎么去都柏林
The woman who’s so desperate, she’s diddly-eying her way to Dublin,
因为一个滑稽的传统
making the most important decision of her life
做出了人生最重要的决定
based on some ridiculous tradition,
坦白地说 那个传说就是句屁话
which, frankly, is a load of old poo.
那么 谢谢你 但是那个需要帮助的人不是我 好吗?
So, thank you, but it’s not I who needs the help, okay?
那不是句屁话
It is not a load of poo.
是浪漫
It’s romantic.
是真正的 真正的浪漫
It’s really, really romantic.
我不擅长参加婚礼
I’m not good at weddings.
总比喝两杯马提尼酒好
They’re better with a couple martinis.
好啦 谢谢大家!
Okay, thank you very much!
请邀请我们的伴娘
We’re going to do a special request now for the bridesmaids.
想去吗?
Want a go?
不 不 我不想… 不想跳大河舞(爱尔兰踢踏舞)
No. No, I don’t… I don’t Riverdance.
女人 你从来都没有放纵过自己吗?
Do you never let your hair down, woman?

Yes.
这个不成问题 我去
In my way, I do.
很好
Good.
这个曲子很简单 很容易就学会了 跟着他们跳就好
Now, this is an easy one. You’ll pick it up. Just follow them.
我们要像那样圈个圈
We’re going in a circle going that way.
不 不 放我下来!
No, no, put me down!
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我不是故意的
I was spinning.
没关系 至少不是我丈夫干的
Forget about it. At least it wasn’t my husband.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!