Hello there.
你好
Hello.
喂?
Hello?
你好 是的 我要一辆出租车载我去都柏林
Hello. Yes, I need a taxi to Dublin.
好的 你在哪儿?
Yeah, where you calling from?
在一个叫Carack还是
I’m in a funny little pub called the Carack
Caragh的小酒吧里
or, I don’t know, Caragh?
是Carahg吧?
Carahg?
随便了
Whatever.
我们不载红发美国人
We don’t drive American redheads.
什么叫你们不载红发美国人?
What do you mean you don’t drive American redheads?
你怎么知道我头发什么颜色?
How do you know the color of my hair?
当然 你就是出租车司机 好了 我想…
Of course. You’re the taxi driver. Well, I need you…
我想你载我去都柏林
I need you to drive me to Dublin.
都柏林 是吧?
Dublin, is it?

Mmm.
好吧 波士顿来的Anna小姐 让我来给你介绍一下都柏林
Well, I’ll tell you something about Dublin, Anna from Boston.
都柏林满是投机分子
Dublin is a city of chancers and cheats
和卑鄙小人
and backstabbing snakes.
人心险恶 把好好的城市
It’s where the worst of humanity collects to
给白白糟蹋地不成样子
poison this fair country.
没有500欧 别想我载你去那儿
I wouldn’t drive you to Dublin if you would not offer me €500.
上帝! 有谁给我500欧 我把老婆送给他
Jesus! I’d sell me wife for €500!
相信我 没人愿意接手
Trust me, you’d have few takers.
好吧 500欧 还有谁愿意去都柏林吗?
All right. Anyone else want to go to Dublin for 500?
我 小姐!
I’m your man, missus!
星期五♥不♥是上路的好日子
It’s bad luck to start a journey on a Friday.
是星期六 星期六才不是好日子
Saturday. It’s bad luck to start a journey on a Saturday.
是星期二!
Tuesday!
不对 绝对是星期日
No, it’s Sunday, to be sure.
好吧 很晚了
Fine. It’s late.
明天早上再找人载我好了
I’ll just find somebody to drive me in the morning.
那 谁能带我去下最近的旅馆吗?
So, if one of you can direct me to the nearest hotel?
有床有早餐供应的?
Or bed and breakfast?
当然了 这儿就是旅馆
Of course. Of course. This is also the hotel.
厕所在那头 你得冲两次 说真的 两次
Bathroom’s down the hall. You have to flush it twice. Seriously, twice.
就像这儿的四季也是双的
Just like the Four Seasons.
好的
Okay.
我在酒吧里看到菜单了
I noticed a menu on the bar?
– 打烊了 – 打烊了
– It’s closed. – Closed.
但众所周知 爱尔兰人历来
But given the famous Irish tradition
好客又大方…
of hospitality and generosity…
我给你做个吊死三明治(爱尔兰人将火腿三明治中的ham读为hang)
I’ll do you a hang sandwich.
什么是吊死?
What’s a hang?
吊死是动词 不是三明治
Hang is a verb. It’s not a sandwich.
想来肯定会没电的
It did die. Of course.
啊!
Huh!
好了
There we go.
嘿 灯灭了!
Hey, the lights are gone!
哦 天 又停电了
Oh, Jesus, the lights failed again.
女人!
Women!
没救了
It’s over now.
以上帝之名
For the love of God.
你在搞什么鬼?
What the hell you doing?
插插头
Plugging something in.
把那个给我 私人物品
Give me that. It’s personal.
我的黑莓被弄坏了
You fried my BlackBerry.
整个村子都被搞灭了! 笨蛋!
You fried the whole village! Idiot!
混球
Jackass.
你在爱尔兰?
You’re here in Ireland?

Yeah.
我本想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you,
但却变成了灾难
but it’s turned into a complete disaster.
现在 只要有人知道我在哪儿就让我很满足了
At this point I’m just glad somebody knows where I am.
我是说真的 你无法想象这儿的
I mean, seriously, you have no idea what passes
旅馆有多差 人有多无礼
for a hotel out here, or common courtesy.
我等不及想见到你了
I can’t wait to see you.
我也很想见你
Well, I can’t wait to see you, either.
那 你什么时候能到?
Well, when will you get here?
只要能找到出租车 我今天下午就能到
I should be there this afternoon. I just need to get a cab.
真是大惊喜 亲爱的 爱你
Great surprise, honey. I love you.
我也爱你 再见
I love you, too. Bye.
抱歉 Declan 你本来有足够的时间来还债
Sorry, Declan, you’ve had plenty of time to pay your debt.
但我快要还完啦 就差最后一点该死的利息了
But I’m almost there. I’m down to the last of the bloody interest.
拜托 Tommo 讲讲理 行吗?
Come on, Tommo, be reasonable, would you?
你不能收走厨房♥!
You can’t take the blessed kitchen!
那样我就没法做生意了!
You’ll put me out of business!
要嘛还清 要嘛我就搬东西
The whole lot, or the kitchen goes in the back of the van.
给我一个月
Give me a month.
一个月? 最多一周
A month? A week.
一周? 上帝!
A week? God!
十天 900欧 说定了
Ten days, €900, guaranteed.
1000欧
A thousand, dekko.
原来利息就有那么多
That’s the old interest right there.
利滚利又滚利… 哦 天呐
The interest on the interest on the… Oh, man.
十天 1000欧 好吧 好吧
Ten days, €1,000. Okay. Okay.
你会拿到钱的 我保证
You’ll have it. You have my word.
成交
Done.
– 回头见 – 搞定 伙计们
– Later. – All right, lads.
好吧 我载你 但纯粹是看你可怜的份上
Come on, then, let’s do it. But only ’cause you’re desperate.
我载你去都柏林
I’ll drive you to Dublin.
你能先出去吗?
Will you get out?
500欧 你先前说的 走不走?
€500, like you said. Yes or no?
你又不喜欢都柏林
You’re not a fan of Dublin.
你说的很明白了 我不想麻烦你
You’ve made that very clear, so I won’t inconvenience you.
不麻烦
It’s not inconvenient at all.
你对”出去”这个词有哪里不明白?
What part of “get out” do you not understand?
你先回答 行还是不行
A simple yes or no will do.
好吧 你载我去 现在…
Yes, you can drive me, now…
很好 10分钟后外面见
Good. Be outside in 10 minutes.
上帝!
God!
还没穿好呢!
Naked here!
顺便说一句 房♥费100欧
By the way, it’s 100 for the room,
包括维修费
and that includes the vandalism.
不打扰了
I’ll leave you to it.
还没穿好呢
Naked here.
来了 Bob 上车
There you are, Bob. Hop in.
告诉我这车只是
Please tell me that that is the car
把我们载到转角处去转出租车的
that is taking us around the corner to the actual taxi.
这可是雷诺4型 经典款!
I’ll have you know that is a Renault 4. She’s classic!
噩梦成真
Worst fears confirmed.
她在这儿可是很吃香的! 美呆了 赶紧的
She’s rock solid right there! Beautiful. Come on.
还没有碍手碍脚的安全气囊
None of those fancy airbags to get in the way.
别理她 她什么都不懂
Don’t listen to her. She knows not what she says.
可以帮把手吗?
Do you mind?
哦! 当然
Ah! Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个怎么弄?
How does that work?
能轻点儿吗? 这是我男朋友送我的
Can you be careful with that? That was a gift from my boyfriend.
他送箱子给你?
He bought you a suitcase?
是LV的
It’s a Vuitton.
什么?
What?
路易威登?
A Louis Vuitton?
拜托
Come on.
你是路易?
Is it yourself, Louis?
需要我扶你上车吗 路易?
Can I give you a hand getting into the car, Louis?
她还给箱子起名字 怪胎一个
She named her suitcase. She’s a crackpot.
你不能上路 小姐
You can’t go now, missus.
为什么?
Why not?
一只黑猫刚从你面前经过
A black cat just crossed your path.
看到黑猫后 最好不要出门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!