征服者的光荣
Garlands for the conqueror.
给王子的贡品,给英雄的花
Tribute for the prince. Flowers for the man.
我什么都不是,阿里
I’m none of those things, Ali.
– 那么你是什么? – 我不知道
– What, then? – Don’t know.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊,我爱这个国家
My God, I love this country.
什么!
What!
阿卡巴里没黄金!
No gold in Aqaba!
奥达,我找到了!
Auda, I found it!
那真的是太可惜了
That’s a pity.
阿里,把消息传到阳波的海边去
Ali, get a message down the coast to Yenbo.
告诉费瑟找船,什么船都行
Tell Feisal to find boats, any boats…
尽快把阿♥拉♥伯军队带到阿卡巴来
…and bring the Arab army here to Aqaba, quickly.
你呢?
And you?
我要去告诉…
I’m going to tell the generals…
在开罗的将军们
…in Cairo.
对,穿过西奈半岛
Yes, cross Sinai.
来吧!
Come on!
西奈半岛?
Sinai?

Yes.
– 跟这些人? – 他们跟我在一起没事的
– With these? – They’ll be all right with me.
听着,阿里 如果你的贝都因人跑到开罗说:
Look, Ali. If any of your Bedouin arrived in Cairo and said:
“我们拿下阿卡巴了” 将军们会一笑置之
“We’ve taken Aqaba,” the generals would laugh.
我懂了
I see.
在开罗,你得脱下那些可笑的衣服
In Cairo you will put off these funny clothes.
你要穿上裤子 跟人们诉说我们的古怪跟野蛮
You’ll wear trousers and tell stories of our quaintness and barbarity…
然后他们会相信你
…and then they will believe you.
你是个愚昧的人
You’re an ignorant man.
纸张
Paper.
纸张!
Paper!
阿卡巴没有黄金
There is no gold in Aqaba.
没有黄金
No gold.
没有大箱子!
No great box!
奥达来到阿卡巴是为了黄金吗?
Did Auda come to Aqaba for gold?
就像你说过的,我是为了荣幸
For my pleasure, as you said.
但黄金是荣耀的东西
But gold is honorable…
而劳伦斯答应会有黄金的
…and Lawrence promised gold.
劳伦斯说谎
Lawrence lied.
看好,奥达
See, Auda.
“英国的皇室”
“The Crown of England…
“答应要付”
…promises to pay…
“五千个金币”
…5000 golden guineas…
“给奥达阿布塔耶”
…to Auda Abu Tayi.”
“以国王殿下之名”
Signed in His Majesty’s absence…
“我在此”
…by…
“签名”
…me.
十天内…
In 10 days…
我会带着黄金回来
…I’ll be back with the gold.
我会带枪,黄金跟所有的东西回来
With gold, with guns, with everything.
十天
Ten days.
你要穿过西奈半岛?
You’ll cross Sinai?
为什么不行?
Why not?
摩西曾那么做过
Moses did.
你要带着孩子们同行?
And you will take the children?
摩西曾那么做过
Moses did.
摩西是个圣徒
Moses was a prophet…
他受上帝的垂爱!
…and beloved of God.
他说过这里有黄金,他骗人
He said there was gold here. He lied.
他不完美
He is not perfect.
天啊,我们能不休息吗?
Lord, can we not rest?
我说过除非他们知道 我拿下阿卡巴,不然不能休息
I told you, no rest till they know that I have Aqaba.
你们两个试过在床上睡吗?
Have you two slept in beds?
法拉吉?
Farraj?
杜德?
Daud?
有床单的?
With sheets?
明天我们会在开罗最好的饭店里 最好的房♥间盖着最好的床单
Tomorrow the finest sheets in the finest room and hotel in Cairo.
我保证
I promise.
那么就这么说定了,大人
Then it shall be so, lord.
你看!
Look!
是火柱
Pillar of fire.
不,大人,是灰尘
No, lord. Dust.
我的罗盘
My compass.
没关系
No matter.
如果我们往西走 一定可以走到运河那边
If we ride west, we must strike the canal.
往西前进
Due west.
来吧!
Come on!
劳伦斯!
Lawrence!
法拉吉
Farraj!
法拉吉,不要!…
Farraj, don’t! Don’t!
不要!
Don’t!
你为什么要走?
Why do you walk?
为什么?大人
But why, lord?
为什么?大人
But why, lord?
这可以乘坐两个人,走路没意思
There is room for both. It serves no purpose.
劳伦斯,你看!
Lawrence, look!
(警告)
没关系的,法拉吉
It’s all right, Farraj.
没关系的
It’s all right.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
– 杜德! – 我们在这里,大人
– Daud! – We’re here, sir.
是你带他来的吗?
You taking him in there?
是的
Yes.
过来!
Here!
你给我过来!
Here. You!
你想去哪里啊?穆斯塔法
And where the hell do you think you’re going to, Mustapha?
我们渴了
We are thirsty.
– 劳伦斯先生,是吗? – 对
– Mr. Lawrence, is it? – Yes.
– 你要去军官酒吧? – 对
– Are you going to the officers’ bar? – Yes.
你不能带他进去,先生
You can’t take him in there, sir.
你觉得你像什么东西?
What do you think you look like?
不,你得离开
No, no. You must go.
不,来吧,朋友!
No, no. Go, effendi, go!
滚出去!你得滚出去!滚出去!
Get out! You must get out! Get out!
我们要两杯大杯的柠檬汁
We want two large glasses of lemonade.
– 这是英国♥军♥官的酒吧 – 我们并不介意
– This is a bar for British officers. – We are not particular.
– 你疯了吗? – 不,很奇怪地我没疯
– Are you off your head? – No. Oddly enough I’m not.
– 请你快离开,好吗? – 让那孩子滚出去
– Just clear out of here, will you? – Get that boy out of here.
下士,我们要把这家伙赶出去
Corporal, we’ll have this one out anyway.
– 把那个混♥蛋♥赶出去 – 滚开
– Get that wog out of here. – Clear off.
发生了什么事?
What’s going on?
– 是劳伦斯,长官 – 我要加冰的柠檬汁
– It’s Lawrence, sir. – Lemonade with ice.
你解释吧
Explain yourself.
我们拿下阿卡巴了
We’ve taken Aqaba.
– 拿下阿卡巴?谁啊? – 我们
– Taken Aqaba? Who has? – We have.
我们的战友拿下阿卡巴 那些混♥蛋♥成功了
Our side in this war has. The wogs have.
我们成功了
We have.
他喜欢你的柠檬汁
He likes your lemonade.
你是说土耳其人离开了?
You mean the Turks have gone?
不,他们还在那儿 但是他们已经失势
No, they’re still there but they’ve no boots.
我们把他们全都关了起来 所有的部队都被关了起来
Prisoners, sir. We took them prisoners. The entire garrison.
那不是真的,我们杀了一些人
That’s not true. We killed some.
事实上是很多人 我下次会处理的更好
Too many, really. I’ll manage it better next time.
不论如何都会死很多人
There’s been a lot of killing one way or another.
我发毒誓,那是真的
Cross my heart and hope to die, it’s all perfectly true.
– 那是不可能的 – 那是真的
– It isn’t possible. – Yes, it is.
我做到了
I did it.
你最好去跟艾伦比谈谈
You’d better talk to Allenby.
– 艾伦比将军? – 现在他是指挥官,墨瑞走了
– General Allenby? – He’s in command. Murray’s gone.
那么做是对的
That’s a step in the right direction.
首先我要一个房♥间,要有床跟床单

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!