They have no power. It’s illusory.
错觉有时会很有力的
Illusions can be very powerful.
特别是…
Particularly…
当它们采取这样的模式
…when they take this form.
全世界都很喜欢…
The world is delighted at the picture of Damascus…
被阿♥拉♥伯军队 解放大马士革的照片
…liberated by the Arab army.
我得提醒你,那次行动 是由一位英国♥军♥官所领导
Led, may I remind you, by a British- serving officer.
对,劳伦斯 像是一把刀的两面利刃
Ah, yes. But then Lawrence is a sword with two edges.
我们都很高兴除掉他了,对吧?
We are equally glad to be rid of him, are we not?
我还以为我是个狠心人
I thought I was a hard man, sir.
你只是一个将军
You are merely a general.
我该当个国王的
I must be a king.
对不起
Excuse me, sir.
什么?
Well?
那个…
Well…
看来我们将会有一个 插上了阿♥拉♥伯旗帜的…
…it seems we’re to have a British waterworks…
英国水利局
…with an Arab flag on it.
你觉得值得吗?
Do you think it was worth it?
那不关我的事 谢天谢地,我是个士兵
Not my business. Thank God I’m a soldier.
是的
Yes, sir.
你一直都是那么说
So you keep saying.
我猜…
You, I suspect…
你是这个大和解的主要推手
…are chief architect of this compromise.
– 你觉得呢? – 我吗?殿下
– What do you think? – Me, Your Highness?
总体来说 我后悔离开唐布利吉水井区
On the whole, I wish I’d stayed in Tunbridge Wells.
回家去吧
Well, sir. Going home.
回家去吧
Home, sir.
再见,多丽,我得离开你
Goodbye, Dolly, I must leave you
虽然离去会让我心伤
Though it breaks my heart to go