Stop it!
停火!
Stop it!
快点,大伙们!
Come on, men!
劳伦斯!
Lawrence!
天啊!
Good God! God!
吉米尼!我从没看过 有人这样被剑杀死
Jiminy! Never seen a man killed with a sword before.
你为什么不照张相呢?
Why don’t you take a picture?
我希望我照了
Wish I had.
你好吗?劳伦斯
How is it with thee, Lawrence?
我在里面吗?
Am I in this?
你有帮他拍照吗?
Did you take his picture?
拍了
Yeah.
很快地你的九条命都会没了
You are using up your nine lives very quickly.
你的同伴挺不错的
Charming company you keep.
奥达?
Auda?
他有点老古板,他觉得 这些东西会吸走他的灵魂
He’s a bit old- fashioned. He thinks these things will steal his virtue.
他觉得你是小偷
He thinks you’re a kind of thief.
可以替你拍张照吗?
It’s all right to take your picture?
– 好吧 – 好
– All right. – Okay.
走吧
Just walk.
劳伦斯少校!
Major Lawrence!
对,这才是我的宝贝
Yes, sir, that’s my baby.
这种洗劫的行为得停止!
This looting has got to stop!
这是习俗
It is customary.
这是偷窃,小偷才会偷东西
It’s theft. And theft makes thieves.
我不会那么跟奥达说
I would not say that to Auda.
– 那是他们的薪水,上校 – 薪水
– It is their payment, colonel. – Payment.
真的,英国士兵没有薪水吗?
Truly. Are not British soldiers paid?
– 他们拿了薪水就不想回家 – 他们无法自♥由♥回家
– They don’t go home when being paid. – They are not free to.
你再不会看到他们了
Well, there’s another lot you’ve seen the last of.
他们会回来的
They’ll come back.
他说他们会回来,会吗?
He says they’ll come back. Will they?
今年不会,劳伦斯
Not this year, Lawrence.
听着,劳伦斯,你觉得你们 会剩下多少人?两百人吗?
Look, Lawrence, how many men do you think you’ll have left? 200?
– 会更少 – 那么是多少?
– Less. – Well, then?
我说过他们会回来的
I said, they’ll come back.
你伤的很重吗?
You badly hurt?
我根本没受伤
Not hurt at all.
你不知道吗? 他们只有用金子弹才杀得了我
Didn’t you know? They can only kill me with a golden bullet.
(小市民,我们的国会)
这是给孩子的书 我得督促自己再学一次
It is for children. I have set myself to learn again.
– 你从这件事里学到什么? – 政♥治♥
– What are you learning from this? – Politics.
你会在本国行民♥主♥政♥治♥吗? 你会成立国会吗?
You’ll be a democracy in this country? You gonna have a parliament?
当我成立了国家 我再回答你这些问题
I will tell you that when I have a country.
我回答得好吗?
Did I answer well?
你回答了,但什么都没说 那就是政♥治♥
You answered without saying anything. That’s politics.
你学的很快
You learn quickly.
我有一个好老师
I have a good teacher.

Yeah.
– 你伤得如何? – 我很好
– How’s your hurt? – Fine.
在我回到战场前 而且我非常乐意那么做
Before I return to the fleshpots, which I shall be very glad to do…
我能直接地问你两个问题吗?
…may I put two questions to you, straight?
我想听你直接地问一个问题
I’d be interested to hear you put a question straight.

One.
你觉得这些人希望从 这场战争里得到什么?
What, in your opinion, do these people hope to gain from this war?
他们希望获得他们的自♥由♥
They hope to gain their freedom.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
“他们希望获得他们的自♥由♥”
“They hope to gain their freedom.”
– 他们受骗了 – 他们会得到自♥由♥的
– There’s one born every minute. – They’re going to get it.
我会让他们得到自♥由♥的
I’m going to give it to them.
– 第二个问题呢? – 我要问的是…
– The second question? – Well, I was going to ask…
沙漠是什么地方吸引你呢?
…what is it that attracts you personally to the desert?
它很干净
It’s clean.
好了
Well, now…
那是个很棒的答案
…that’s a very illuminating answer.
我可以…
May I…
拍一张告别照片吗?
…take one farewell picture?
我给麦斯巴德两个灯才换到它
I gave Math Budad two lamps for it.
一个钟换两个灯
One clock for two lamps.
一项很公平的交易
A fair bargain.
公平?我是在抢劫他
Fair? I robbed him.
垃圾
Trash.
我得找到一些荣耀的东西
I must find something honorable.
荣耀的东西?
Honorable?
今年快过完了,布莱顿
The year is running out, Brighton.
我得找到一些荣耀的东西
I must find something honorable.
你现在可以炸了我的火车
Now you may blow up my train.
你要做什么?
And what will you do now?
我现在要回家 他们把我的玩具载走
Now I go home. They will carry my toys.
他们也会载我的玩具 你懂吗?
They will carry my toys too, see?
劳伦斯少校 今年冬天会发动攻势
Major Lawrence will campaign this winter.
但你得到你想要的东西 所以要回家去,对吧?
But you got what you wanted, so you’re going home, is that it?
当然,当劳伦斯得到他 想要的东西,他会回家去的
Of course. When Lawrence has got what he wants, he will go home.
当你得到你想要的东西时 你也会回家去的
When you’ve got what you want, you will go home.
不,我不会的,奥达
No, I shan’t, Auda.
那么你是个笨蛋
Then you are a fool.
或许吧,我不是个逃兵
Maybe. But I am not a deserter.
谢天谢地,布莱顿
Give thanks to God, Brighton…
当祂把你变成一个呆瓜时 祂也让你一脸的呆相
…that when He made you a fool, He gave you a fool’s face.
你是个无礼的混♥蛋♥
You are an impudent rascal.
我得走了,劳伦斯 不然我也要成为笨蛋了
I must go, Lawrence, before I soil myself with a fool’s blood.
我像是在对牛弹琴
Like talking to a brick wall.
你现在要做什么? 你能做什么?
So what will you do now? What can you do?
我要往北走
I’ll go north.
那就是艾伦比想要的
That’s what Allenby wants.
艾伦比要阿♥拉♥伯军队撤到迪拉之后
Allenby wanted the Arab army behind Deraa.
那么我会把他们领到那儿
Then that’s where I’ll take it.
叫艾伦比快一点,不然在他 到耶路撒冷前我们就到迪拉了
Tell Allenby to hurry up, or we’ll be in Deraa before he’s in Jerusalem.
对吧?
Won’t we?
火车,法拉吉
Train, Farraj.
对,劳伦斯
Yeah, Lawrence.
躲起来,我的朋友
Hide yourself, my friend.
引爆器
Detonator.
好了,再拿一个来
All right, fetch another.
– 对不起,劳伦斯,我放… – 时间还很多,再拿一个来
– Pardon, Lawrence. I put… – Plenty of time. Fetch another.
法拉吉?
Farraj?
– 发生什么事了? – 引爆器!…
– What happened? – Detonator. A detonator!
他无法骑乘了
He cannot ride, Lawrence. Look.
如果他们活抓他 你知道他们会如何折磨他的
If they take him alive, you know what they’ll do to him.
杜德会生你气的
Daud will be angry with you.
帮我向他致意
Salute him for me.
你现在要做什么?
What will you do now?
往北走
Go north.
只带二十个人?
With twenty?
你建议我该怎么做呢?
What would you recommend me to do?
你会如何建议呢?
What would you recommend?
他手下的人不到十分之一
He hasn’t 1 l10 so many men, sir.
事实上他在骗人
He’s lied, in fact.
对也不对,他没说 他有做出他根本没做的事
Yes and no. He doesn’t claim to have done anything he hasn’t done.
那么就有一队阿♥拉♥伯北军啰
Then there is an Arab north army.
– 不,长官,他在这一点说谎 – 你知道为什么吗?
– No, sir, he has lied about that. – Any idea why?
– 我想那是他的军队 – 那是费瑟王子的军队
– It’s his army, I suppose. – It’s Prince Feisal’s army.
你觉得他会被同化吗?哈利
Do you think he’s gone native, Harry?
不会的
No.
我想如果可以的话,他会的
He would if he could, I think.
– 就我对国家的观念不会的 – 这不重要,我只是好奇
– Not my line of country. – It doesn’t matter. Just curious.
重要的是我相信它
What matters is I believed it.
土耳其人相信它
The Turks believe it.
他们提供两万镑在悬赏他
They are offering 20,000 pounds for him.
天啊
Good heavens.
– 看来他活不久了 – 他是个勇敢的人…
– Shouldn’t say he had long to live. – Whatever else, he’s a brave man…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!