Deputy! Stand down, deputy!
你真是蠢得可以
You are one stupid boy!
放下武器
Put down your weapon.
弗雷斯特
Forrest.
杀了那些混♥蛋♥
Kill those sons of bitches!
停止射击
Hold your fire!
感觉如何
How’s that feel?
挺住 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
停火
Cease fire!
停火 专员
Cease fire, deputies!
去死吧 臭乡巴佬
Take that, you shit-kicking rubes!
杰克
Jack!
-带他离开这里 -霍华德
– Get him out of there! – Howard!
让你们看看特派专员查理·拉格斯的厉害
I’ll teach you to mess with Special Deputy Charlie Rakes.
警长
Sheriff?
你们现在什么都不是
You are nothing now!
你们这群乡巴佬
That goes for all you hicks!
放下武器 所有人放下武器
Stand down, everybody! Stand down!
停火
Cease fire!
停止攻击 吉米 拜托
Hold your fire. Jimmy, please.
我们快停手吧 不要再增加伤员了
Let’s stop this right here. No one else needs to get hurt.
臭混♥蛋♥ 你们的死期到了
Time to die, you chicken-shit sons of bitches!
停火 专员
Stand down, deputy!
现在我要清理你们这些垃圾
It’s time for me to take out the garbage!
-该死的 拉格斯 住手 -不死之身
– Goddamn it, Rakes, stand down! – Immortal?
-不死之身 搞笑吧你 -专员
– Immortal?! What a fucking laugh! – Deputy!
操
Fuck!
来帮帮弗雷斯特
Someone help Forrest!
马上给我滚出富兰克林县
Now get the fuck out of Franklin.
要让他走掉吗
You gonna let him walk away?
让开 全让开
Get out of my way! All of you!
-现在所有人… -该死
– Now, everybody… – Fuck!
-保持冷静 -慢慢来
– Just stay calm. – Come on, just take it easy.
我是为联邦检察官工作的
I work for the Commonwealth’s attorney!
站着别动 吉米
Stay where you are, Jimmy.
你们这些胆小的狗♥杂♥种♥
You’re candy-assed motherfuckers!
全都是杂种
Every single one of you!
混账
You bastard!
-弗雷斯特 弗雷斯特 -该死 别打了
– Forrest! Forrest! – Goddamn it, stop shooting!
-放下武器 -不
– Holster your weapons! – No!
救命啊 来帮帮忙
Get some help! Somebody get some help!
他在想什么
What was he thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥的等着付出代价吧
You fucking bastards are gonna pay for this!
拉格斯
Rakes!
杰克 站着别动 杰克
Jack! Now just hold it right there, Jack!
枪给我
Give me the gun.
所有人保持冷静
Now, everybody just stay calm.
让他去吧 吉米
Let it be, Jimmy.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
操
Fuck.
我的天哪
Christ.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
到此为止了
All right then.
1933年12月 禁酒令解除
In December 1933, Prohibition finished.
富兰克林县声势浩大的禁酒同盟解散了
So ended the great Franklin County Moonshine Conspiracy,
1940年11月
如当年出现时一样迅速
as it became known.
同年 联邦检察官梅森·沃代尔
That same year, Commonwealth Attorney Mason Wardell
因被指控贪污而入狱
was arrested on charges of corruption.
马丁斯维尔 弗吉尼亚州南部的一个小城市
几年后 霍华德搬去了马丁斯维尔
A couple years later, Howard moved to Martinsville,
在那里的纺织厂找到工作
found work in the textile mills there.
还娶了老婆 让我们大吃一惊
Surprised us all by getting hitched,
他们生了很多孩子
having a whole bunch of children.
贝莎·米尼克斯
Bertha Minnix,
那个牧师的女儿
the preacher’s daughter, well,
这姑娘的性格中总透着一股叛逆
that gal always had a rebellious streak in her.
几年后我们结婚了
We got married the following year.
我继承老爸的农场 养养牛
I ran my daddy’s farm. Raised cattle,
种种烟
grew tobacco.
好了 我们开饭
All right, then, here we go.
在桥边受了枪伤之后
After he got shot at the bridge,
弗雷斯特在医院待了两周就恢复了
Forrest spent two weeks recuperating in the hospital.
他出院后娶了玛姬
Then he walked out of there and married Maggie.
-要土司吗 霍华德 -要
– You gonna toast, Howard? – Yeah.
但他们隐婚多年
Neither of them told no one.
很久之后我才发现
I only found out years later.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
弗雷斯特就是这样的闷骚性格
He was like that, Forrest.
你们这些大男孩等会儿上楼时
Don’t you boys be making a commotion
不要闹出太大的动静 行吗
when you come upstairs, all right?
-遵命 夫人 -我去睡了
– Yes, ma’am. – I’m going to bed.
过来 你该睡觉了
Come on, you, up to bed.
晚安
Night.
晚安 小伙子们
Good night, boys.
来呀 弗雷斯特 来呀
Hey, come on, Forrest. Come on.
怎么不给我们跳个舞
Why don’t you show us a dance?
快来呀 弗雷斯特叔叔 起来跳个舞
Come on, Uncle Forrest, get up. Come on!
来嘛
Come on.
我才不给你们俩混♥蛋♥跳
I ain’t dancing for you two jackasses.
来跳啊
Come on, huh?
我出去透透气
I’m gonna go get me some air.
-就跳一下 -不
– Do one move. – No.
-跳了 跳了 -拜托
– Here we go, here we go! – Come on…
地方太小
There ain’t enough space.
让他去散步吧
Let him walk it off.
我要…我也要睡觉了
Yep, I’m gonna… I’m going to bed, too.
过道真♥他♥妈♥的冷
It’s too damn cold to be sitting out here on this porch.
已经午夜了
Midnight’s upon us already.
晚安 弗雷斯特
Night, Forrest.
-晚安 杰克 -晚安
– Night, Jack. – Good night.
弗雷斯特说过 没有什么能杀死我们
Forrest once said nothing could kill us,
我们将会永生
that we could never die.
回想那些往事 我信了
And back then I think I actually believed it.
至少弗雷斯特就是这样
Hell, I know Forrest did.
因为无论这个世界怎么打♥压♥他
‘Cause no matter what this world flung at him
他似乎都能重整旗鼓 继续前行
he seemed to be able to just stand up and keep on going.
每次都更加乖张一点
Getting a little more bent,
更加拧巴一点
a little more twisted each time.
但是没人能活着离开这个世界
But nobody leaves this world alive.
弗雷斯特也不例外
Not even Forrest.
到最后
And in the end,
他溺水患上肺炎 因而离世
it was dumb luck and pneumonia that got him.
再简单寻常不过了
It was as simple and indifferent as that.
现在 我们邦杜兰特家族循规守法
Nowadays, we Bondurants abide by the law.
再没人想割我们的喉咙
People ain’t trying to cut our throats,
或是刺杀我们 枪击我们
stab us, shoot us no more.
那些日子一去不复返
Them days are long gone.
有时我会来到走廊
Sometimes when I’m out on the porch,
坐在那里什么也不干
just sitting around doing nothing,
见鬼
hell…
周围真的非常宁静
…it sure does get real quiet around here.
纯白的光芒 扰乱我思想
White light messin’ up my mind
难道不知道 你使我致盲
Don’t you know it’s gonna make me go blind
1917年 杰克 弗雷斯特和霍华德在富兰克林县
白炽的热量 让我倾心荡漾
White heat tickle me down to my toes
上帝的仁爱 美丽的镜像
Lord, have mercy, goodness knows
纯白的光芒 扰乱我思想
White light messing up my brain
纯白的光芒 令我心绪如狂
White light is gonna drive me insane
本片改编自马特•邦杜兰特小说《世界上最潮湿的村落》
白炽的热量 让我倾心荡漾
White heat tickle me down to my toes
纯白的光芒 我说春梦一场