Here, just go in here.
我们要…你让我进去干嘛
What are we… Why do you want me to go in there?
没事的 来
It’s fine. Come on.
他把我查理·拉格斯的衬衫弄脏了
He makes a goddamn mess on Charlie Rakes’ shirt!
还他妈的叫我娘娘腔
He called me a fucking nance!
亲爱的 陪在我身边
Come stand with me my darling one
在这颤动的松林间
Among the trembling pines
感受祂的无处不在
We feel his presence all around
烈焰冲天
Fire in the sky
在这寂静的原野
In this hushed and tranquil place
我们的灵魂紧密相连
Our souls become entwined
感受祂的无处不在
Feel His presence everywhere
全能之神
All-powerful divine
弗雷斯特 我绝不是想…
Forrest, I never meant to…
说啊 你不想怎样
Go on, you never meant what?
不想那么随意进出 跟在自家一样
To walk around like you own the place?
还是不想…
or like you’re…
变成通缉令上的头号♥罪犯
…you’re public enemy number one now?
弗雷斯特 我只是想确定…
Forrest, I was just trying to make sure…
让你加入就是个错误
Letting you in was a mistake.
对不起
I’m sorry.
十分抱歉 害得酒厂被炸
I said I’m sorry. I’m sorry they damn blew up your stills.
抱歉 被他们跟踪
I’m sorry they got the car.
-抱歉 害你钱被抢走 -我的钱
– I’m sorry they took your money. – My money?
等下 什么我的钱
Hold on. My money?
这他妈的根本就不关钱的事
This ain’t about the goddamn money.
这是原则问题
This is about a goddamn principle.
你教训够了吧 弗雷斯特
Might be he’s had enough, Forrest.
你也一样 不是什么省心的鸟
Yeah, as for you, you dumb son of a bitch…
我刚听说…
I just heard…
他们抓了蟋蟀
They got Cricket.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们杀了他
They killed him.
蟋蟀死了 杰克
Cricket’s dead, Jack.
那孩子连苍蝇都没杀过一只
That boy never hurt a… fly.
他是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
亲爱的 陪在我身边
Come stand with me my darling one
那群混♥蛋♥
Them bastards!
在这颤动的松林间
Among the trembling pines
感受祂的无处不在
We feel his presence all around
烈焰冲天
Fire in the sky
弗雷斯特
Forrest.
我们只是想说…
We just want to say how…
蟋蟀出了事 我们都很难过
How sorry we are about Cricket.
我们都很喜欢那孩子
We all liked that boy.
无论如何
And whatever was done to
我们都无法原谅对他下手的人
him goes beyond the point of forgiveness.
很多事都是不可原谅的
Yeah, well there’s a lot that can’t be forgiven.
弗雷斯特 我知道我们做得不对
All right, Forrest, I know what we done wasn’t right…
你背叛了我们 吉米
You sold us out, Jimmy.
你们该好好想想站哪一边了
It’s time y’all picked a side.
杰克
Jack.
-你来干什么 -我要和弗雷斯特谈谈
– What do you want? – I need to talk to Forrest.
-不行 -杰…
– No you don’t. – Ja…
跟我谈吧
You talk to me now.
是这样 杰克
Now, looky here, Jack.
我只想告诉你们 蟋蟀被害这件事
I just want y’all to know that neither me nor my officers
我和我的手下都没有参与
had anything to do with what happened to Cricket.
他是个好孩子…
He was a good boy…
那你的死党拉格斯呢
Just your best buddy, Rakes.
他不是我们的人
He ain’t my buddy.
他对那个孩子做的事…
What he done to that boy…
绝对不能饶恕
There can be no absolution.
你大老远跑来就为了说这个
You come all the way out here to tell me that?
我是冒着风险而来的 杰克
I’m risking something being here, Jack.
现在…我是来告诉你
Now… I come here to tell you that
蟋蟀的死不代表结束
what happened to Cricket ain’t the end of something,
这只是个开始 你明白吗
but the start of something. You understand me?
梅森·沃代尔 他命令拉格斯
Mason Wardell, he’s gotten Rakes to bring in
召来了其他的禁酒联盟警♥察♥
extra ATU officers from the city.
他们要让整个县停产
They’re gonna shut down the whole damn county.
他们已经命令我和手下们到桥边了
They already got me and my deputies close down the bridge.
任何人不许出入
No one’s getting in and no one’s getting out.
拉格斯在哪
Where is Rakes?
你别插手
Never you mind.
-我在问你 -我提醒你 孩子
– I asked you a question. – I’m warning you, son.
你给我小声点
You keep your voice down.
你最好低调点
You better lay low.
至少等这次风头过去 他们在备战
At least till this blows over. This is a war they is waging.
你躲不过的
You ain’t gonna survive.
你最好赶快离开这里
You best get out of here now.
走吧
Go on.
杰克
Jack!
弗雷斯特
Forrest!
-该死 -醒醒
– Shit. – Hey, wake up!
找死的杰克
Damn it, Jack.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
杰克的行动太草率
Well, Jack’s gone off half-cocked.
就这样吗
That’s it, then.
弗雷斯特 杰克开走了蟋蟀的车
Forrest, Jack done took off in Cricket’s car!
冷静 霍华德 去开车
Calm down, Howard. Go fetch the car.
他可真会惹麻烦
He got trouble written all over him.
快点 丹尼 给我起来
Come on, Danny, I said get up!
我还要看着你再死一次
I gotta watch you die all over again.
你说什么
What you talkin’ about?
我又要看着你倒在自己的血泊中
I gotta find you lying in a pool of your own blood?
把你拖进我的车里吗
Drag your damn body into my car?
看你大半个脖子被割开 开车送你去医院
Drive you down to the hospital, your throat cut from ear to ear?
是你做的
You did that?
我不会再做第二次了
I’m not doing it again.
我以为我自己走去的
I thought I walked.
沉迷于自己的狗屁传奇
Isn’t that just like you
这不正是你的风格吗
to believe your own damn legend?
快点 弗雷斯特 快下来
Come on, Forrest, get a move on!
等一下 那天晚上你又回来了
Wait a minute. You came back here that night?
他们看到你没
They see you?
弗雷斯特 快来
Forrest, come on!
-发生了什么 -没什么
– Then what happened? – Nothing.
我在问你问题
I asked you a question.
我回答了
I told you.
看着我
Look at me.
玛姬 看着我
Maggie, look at me.
你回来后发生了什么
What happened when you got back?
什么都没有
Not a damn thing.
现在知道了吧
Now you know.
那两个该死的混♥蛋♥
Not a goddamn one of them bastards
什么混事都没做
ever did a damn thing to me.
弗雷斯特 快来
Forrest, come on!
狗♥日♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
那不是杰克·邦杜兰特吗
Wasn’t that Jack Bondurant?
真是要命
Shit!
那是邦杜兰特家的孩子
It’s that Bondurant boy!
那个天杀的凶手在哪
Where’s that murdering piece of shit?!
他拿枪了
He’s got a gun.
拉格斯 混账东西 你在哪
Rakes! You motherfucker, where are you?!
-给我出来 -站那别动 杰克
– Where are you?! – Just hold it right there, Jack.
拉格斯 你混♥蛋♥
Rakes, you bastard!
你找我吗 孩子
You looking for me, son?
住手
Stop!
拉格斯
Rakes!
专员 放下武器 专员