vanity and all that sort of stuff,
今天让我来教你点东西
I wanna make sure you understand something.
这辆车 知道是什么吗
This here vehicle, you know what that is?
这是敞篷双人座跑车 福特V8
That’s a Rumble seat Roadster. It’s a Ford V8.
世界上没几个人有机会开这车
Not many in the world get a chance to drive in such a thing.
上车之前我有必要提醒你
It’s only fair of me to warn you before you open that door
这和以前的车大不一样
and get inside, nothing’s gonna be the same as it was before.
你的人生会得到颠覆性的改变
Your whole life is gonna change forever.
你可以打开顶篷 得意地跟你老爸说
Now you can sit there on that gate and you can shake your head,
爸爸 这个好棒 那个也好棒
talking about “Daddy this” and “Daddy that”.
直到你精疲力尽
Till you’re blue in the face
你也可以合上顶篷 闭目养神
or you can climb down off that gate, you can live a little bit,
-你可以坐在我旁… -杰克…
– you can get inside my car… – Hey, Jack…
等下 贝莎 我正说到精彩的地方
Hold on, Bertha, this is the best part.
-有一片葛藤林在… -杰克
– There’s kudzu fields just up… – Jack.
怎么了
Yeah?
你大衣的商标还在
You still got the price tag on your coat.
才没有
No, I don’t.
-过来 -在哪儿
– Come here. – Where?
天呀 杰克
Jeepers, Jack.
这车跑得真快
It sure goes fast.
这叫快
Fast?
这才是真的快
Now we’re going fast.
悠闲地漫游
A bit of bore and a jog I walk
心情舒畅
I’m feeling fine
带我去鱼米水乡
Take me down to the fishing hoard
备好鱼竿我们一同前往
I’ll bring my fishing pole
苹果树枝头 花朵盛放
Blossoms in the apple trees,
绚烂多姿 莺鸟围唱
Full of birds and blossomings
美丽的夏日时光
It’s summertime
星影透过松枝摇晃
Stars are swinging through the pines
我享受着如此美妙的时光
And I have a real good time
心情舒畅
I’m feeling fine.
喜欢吗
Don’t you like it?
喜欢又怎样 又没法穿
It don’t matter if I like it, I can’t wear this.
我就是想把最好的东西都给你
I just wanted to get you something nice.
你觉得什么场合我能穿这种衣服呢
Where do you think I’d be able to wear something like that?
我会要带你去
I’ll take you somewhere so
每天都能穿这种衣服的地方
you can wear something like that every day.
穿上试试吧
Why don’t you try it on?
什么 在这里
What? Here?
对 这里没人
Yeah, ain’t nobody around.
你不是人啊
You’re around.
我…会听收音机 看看风景的
I… I’ll just… listen to my radio; look out at this tree here.
我不偷看 你可以去车后面换
I won’t look, you can go back behind the car and put it on.
好吧 既然你都已经送货上门了
All right, seeing as you bought it and all.
你别偷看
You better not look.
-不许偷看 -我没偷看
– You better not be looking. – I’m not looking.
那边树上有只啄木鸟
Just over here at this woodpecker on a tree.
好了
Well?
怎么样
How do I look?
跟我来
Come on.
该死的 杰克
oh, shit, Jack. Goddamn.
找到你了 小兔崽子
I got you, you dumb hick.
小心脚下
Watch your step, here.
怎么样
Whatcha think?
什么怎么样
What do I think about what?
我的工厂
My place of employment.
老天爷啊 杰克
Hot socks, Jack.
她怎么来了
What’s she doing here?
贝莎·米尼克斯小姐
Miss Bertha Minnix,
这是我好朋友 小蟋蟀佩特
meet my partner, the Cricket Pate.
很高兴认识你 佩特先生
Pleased to meet you, Cricket Pate.
我倍感荣幸 小姐
The pleasure’s all mine, miss.
杰克 你哥哥会把你揍扁的
Boy, oh, boy, Jack, your brothers are gonna shit their grits.
你不用担心
Don’t you worry about it.
就是这里
This is it.
-这里很隐蔽 -霍华德负责放哨
– It’s a real hideout. – Howard’s up in the look-out.
这是山里最大的蒸馏基地
It’s the biggest distillation set-up in these hills.
我们每周能生产1000加仑的酒
We’re able to put out 1000 gallons a week.
其他人都做不到的
No one around here comes close to doing that.
这是违法的 杰克
You’re an outlaw, Jack.
不 人各有志 看你怎么想了
No, that’s just a matter of perspective.
生活在这里的人都会这样做
I’m just doing what any man around here would do
只要他们和我们一样有骨气
if he had the same strength of character.
你都想清楚了
You got it all figured out?
是的
Yeah.
你的头像真该被刻在硬币上 贝莎
Damned if your face don’t belong on a coin, Bertha.
-杰克 -我说真的
– Jack. – I mean it.
你的美无与伦比
I ain’t never seen nothing as beautiful as you right here.
真的
Not never.
我想找出更好的词来形容你
I wish I had the damn words to tell you.
已经很好了
You’re doing just fine.
你真是蠢到家了 杰克
You’re a damn fool, Jack.
杰克
Jack!
怎么了
What?
-是警♥察♥ -什么
– It’s the law! – What?
警♥察♥ 禁酒联盟的警♥察♥来了
The law! The ATU! It’s the law!
来 快来
Come here, come here.
他妈的什么叫声
What the hell was that?
我们快走
We gotta go!
你带她先走 照顾好她
All right, look. You take her. Take her.
去黑水小站 我们在那见
Go to the Station, I’ll meet you there.
杰克…
Jack…
走走走 来不及了 快走
Go. Go, go, goddamn it, go!
继续往前
Keep moving!
这鬼声音哪来的
Where the fuck is that coming from?
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
你觉得他们被吓跑了吗
Do you think we scared them off?
很难说
I don’t know.
什么东西
What the hell’s that?
-该死 听好了 -见鬼
– Goddamn it, listen! – Shit.
操
Fuck!
我要杀了你 混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna kill you, motherfucker.
拉格斯
Hey, Rakes!
记得我吗
Remember me?
你不会开枪的
You’re not gonna shoot me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
瞧你那熊样
Look at you. Boo-hoo.
我们上 进去
OK, let’s go. Close in!
死娘娘腔
Goddamn nance.
-进去 -快走 杰克
– Move in! – Come on, Jack!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
抓住那些狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get those sons of bitches! Fuck!
-干得好 孩子们 -谢谢 长官
– Good job, boys. – Thank you, sir.
他们抓住了佩特和一个姑娘
They found Cricket Pate and some gal.
-那个瘸子 -是
– The cripple boy? – Yep.
-藏在外面的树林里 -你还好吧
– Hiding out in the woods. – You all right?
来吧 小姐 我们送你回家
Come on, miss, let’s get you home, now.
走吧
Come on.
别担心 小姐 他会没事的
Don’t worry, miss, he’ll be fine.
继续走
Keep on going.
你那个朋友 他叫我娘娘腔
That friend of yours, he called me a nance.
他为什么这么说
Why would he say that?
我不知道 长官
I don’t know, sir.
也许是因为你身上香喷喷的
Maybe ’cause you smell funny.
你那条腿怎么了
What’s wrong with your damn legs, anyway?
我小时候缺钙 发育不良
I got rickets when I was a kid.
留下了病根
Left me a little hinky.
再下去点 差不多到了
That’s it. Down a bit.
这里 进去