早就不是了
They left my outfit.
现在为一位油头粉面香喷喷的专员卖♥♥命
Got an offer from some slick-looking deputy. He wore perfume.
查理·拉格斯
Charlie Rakes?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that was him.
这次事情我没有插手
What happened to Forrest had nothing to do with me.
一定要转告你哥
Make sure you tell Forrest that.
说弗洛伊德·班纳问他好
Tell him Floyd Banner says hello.
把这个给他
Give him this.
算是咱们子夜煤炭公♥司♥的一份慰问礼
Say it’s a gift from the Midnight Coal Company.
邦杜兰特兄弟 我现在想起来了
Yeah. Now I remember them Bondurant boys.
那小子的哥哥
That boy’s brother,
就是被抹了脖子还走了20英里的牛人
he’s the one who walked 20 miles with his head cut clear off.
传闻说他
They say he goes around
直接从喉咙上的口子灌酒
drinking white mule through a hole in his throat.
我苦心经营 让三个州的警♥察♥听命于我
I got every lawman in three fucking states up my ass!
最不缺的这种败事有余
The last thing I need is some hard-ass crackers
往我身上泼污水的混♥蛋♥
pulling a damn blood feud on me!
立刻滚蛋
Now get this sack of shit out of here!
淡定 弗雷斯特 先听我把话说完
You’re gonna hold on, Forrest. You gotta hear me out.
我把你的货都卖♥♥给弗洛伊德·班纳了
I sold your whole lot to Floyd Banner in one damn go.
你原来得花一个月才能脱手
Would have taken you a month to off-load that.
不止这些 我的售价是每桶5美元
Not only that, I sold it for five dollars on the barrel.
是你的两倍 都在这里
That’s twice what you get. Right here?
2000美元 除去我的劳务费
That’s two thousand dollars, minus my commission.
看看你
Look at you.
自以为聪明绝顶
You think you’re so goddamn smart.
像阿尔·卡彭一样闯荡江湖
You’re swanning around like you’re Al Capone.
还拖你最好的朋友下水
With your new best friend.
你得想清楚了 杰克
You take a good look, Jack.
那是你最好的朋友
That’s your new best friend.
可你也没想到
Yeah, you’re wrong there, too.
特派专员拉格斯才是雇凶害你的人
Special Deputy Rakes was the one hired the men to do that to you.
-谁告诉你的 -弗洛伊德·班纳
– Who told you that? – Floyd Banner himself.
是嘛 弗洛伊德·班纳亲口说的
Oh, Floyd Banner himself.
那肯定是真理啊 那是什么
Well, that must be gospel. What’s that?
慰问礼 弗洛伊德·班纳给你的
It’s a gift. From Floyd Banner.
是个地址 弗雷斯特
It’s an address, Forrest.
在那儿能找到割你喉的混♥蛋♥
For where you can find them bastards who cut your throat.
今晚我们动手吧
I say we get ’em tonight.
我能为你做点什么 弗雷斯特
Anything else I can do for you, Forrest?
还是让我继续扫你的破地吗
Sweep your fuckin’ floors, maybe?
我得去干正事了
I got somewhere I gotta be.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
-那你动作快点 别让人瞧见 -我会的
– Better be quick then. – I’ll be quick.
我带了相机
Got me one of them cameras.
-站这儿 -这儿吗
– Stand right here. – Here?
上帝啊 要是让我爸撞见
Lord, if my daddy caught
我玩这东西 他会杀了我的
me with one of those things, he’d murder me.
站好别动 那样我才能取景
You gotta keep steady now, so as I can get it.
好的
All right.
你动作能不能别这么傻
Why’d you stop fooling around?
好莱坞电影明星都这么摆
That’s how the movie stars do it in California.
好吧
All right.
1 2 3
one, two, three.
-换你来 -好的
– Now you. – All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我看上去怎么样
How’d I look?
像个傻帽 杰克·邦杜兰特
Like trouble, Jack Bondurant.
我买♥♥了辆新车
I got me a new car.
弗雷斯特
Forrest?
-这副行头不错吧 -还行
– It’s nice, isn’t it? – Yeah.
弗雷斯特呢
Where’s Forrest?
-怎么搞的 -杰克
– What? – Jack.
他们没带我就去了
Have they gone without me?
你别这样…
You don’t have to be like…
该死 我知道他们在哪儿
Shit. I found out where they was.
还记得他们怎么说你孬种吗 杰克
You know how they say you ain’t got no balls, Jack?
证明一下 他们错了
They was wrong.
你把这个给拉格斯送过去
You send these to Rakes.
你今天看起来挺时髦的 小弟
You’re looking real sharp there, kid.
冲锋号♥响起
The trumpet has been blown,
猛攻战壕 土崩瓦解
the battlement stormed, and the walls have come tumbling down.
谁
Who’s there?
我一直听闻富兰克林县处于困境
I kept hearing the country was in a real bad way.
人们为了生活和沙尘暴 背井离乡
Folks outta work, people dusted out,
失去房♥子农田 以至所有
losing their homes and their farms and all.
但在我看来
But from my perspective,
情况完全不一样
the situation was something different entirely.
当我们开始在县界以酒谋生
Once we started shifting that liquor across the county line,
财源就滚滚而来了
that money just started pouring in.
当然这笔生意也不好做
That don’t mean the runs were easy.
拉格斯没日没夜地打击我们
Rakes was coming at us day and night.
伙计 给我个不杀的理由
Go on, boy, gimme a reason.
你已经在越境交易了
Y’all get the fuck out of Franklin.
后来蟋蟀想了一招
Then Cricket, he had one of his ideas.
他给福特车加了个汽化加速器
He stuck a souped-up carburetor in that Ford.
那东西太棒了
It was thing of pure beauty.
这家伙就是个天才
He’s gifted, that boy.
至于我 没人再说我不会开车了
Me, well, ain’t no one could say I couldn’t drive a damn car.
弗雷斯特 跳支舞吧
Forrest, dance with me!
我不跳
I ain’t dancing to this.
来这儿跳
Come on.
同时 我和霍华德设计出了
Meanwhile, Howard and me hammered out
300加仑的地下蒸馏炉
for 300 gallon submarine stills.
这是富兰克林县迄今为止最大的炉子
They were the biggest stills Franklin had ever seen,
我们把他们深藏于树林中
and we hid them deep in
拉格斯找不到的地方
the woods where Rakes could never find them.
来吧 看起来像个硬汉 蟋蟀
Come on, you gotta look tough, Cricket.
离开我的房♥子 臭小子
Get off my property, boy!
再让我看见你靠近我女儿
I catch you near my daughter again,
我就代表上帝惩罚你
God Himself won’t be able to help you!
听见没
You hear me?!
1 2 3
One, two, three.
那时 吉米那帮人都屈服了
By that time, Jimmy and them others caved in,
与检察官沃代尔达成协议
made deals with Wardell.
除了我们兄弟 他们都屈服了
All except our cousin, Spoons.
但拉格斯过河拆桥 把他们全部赶尽杀绝
But Rakes took him out of the picture altogether.
我们邦杜兰特兄弟 是最后的战士
We Bondurants, we were the last ones standing.
我肌肤光滑 你甚至无法紧抱
You can’t hold me, I’m too slippy
我辗转难眠 思绪恍惚飘渺
I do no sleeping, I get wandering
我敞开怀抱 渴望你的触摸
You can touch me if you want to
我中了你的毒 无可救药
I got poison, just my body
日光之下 我蜷起身体
Lie in circle on the sunlight
黑夜里 钻石般闪耀
Shine like diamonds on a dark night
笑对人生 我不曾祈祷
Ain’t no blessing in my smile
唯有此事 使我动摇
Only things that sway me back
等下去 他也不会把我寻找
Future, he don’t try to find me
红颜 随着青春枯老
Skin I’ve been through dies behind me
你打算一直这样等下去吗
You just gonna watch me forever?
怨恨 将虚实围绕
Solid hollow, wrapped in hatred
男人 不该辜负到手的爱情
Not a trouble, men are wasted
你…你想干什么
What… What you doin’?
无论你悄然而至 将我找寻
You can slip and try to find me
还是无声无息 极力逃离
Hold your breath and fled deny me
于我所思 无甚差异
Makes no difference to my thinking
我即在此 你已沉沦
I’ll be here and you start sinking
你真不该让我等这么久
Damned if you don’t keep a girl waiting.
弗雷斯特
Forrest?
造私酒者
贝莎 打住 先别说什么灵魂啊
Now hold on, Bertha, before you start talking about your soul,
浮华啊 人生如梦什么的