你应该及时出现的 霍华德
You should’ve been there, Howard.
看看他们对你下的毒手
Look what they did to you.
我要走了 弗雷斯特
I’m leaving, Forrest.
这里还不算是你心目中的安静世界吗
Well, it ain’t really the quiet life you’re looking for?
那些歹徒 弗雷斯特
Those people, Forrest.
我离开芝加哥 就是因为他们那种人
People like them, they’re why I left Chicago.
我逃出来
I got out and ran.
过来 玛姬
Come here, Maggie.
这跟你无关 知道吗
Now this has nothing to do with you, you hear?
一点关系都没有
Nothing at all.
你离开宾馆时结清房♥款了吗
Did you check out of that place yet?
那就来黑水小站住一阵子吧
I want you to come stay at the station for a while.
那些坏人还在附近 你最好和我们一起
With those guys still around, you’re best off close to us.
我们不想看到你受伤害
We don’t want to see you getting hurt.
你们
“We?”
你可以…
You can,
你可以住客房♥
you can use the spare room.
我知道有个在县界的酒贩子
I know a fella across the county line,
他全程包办并出价每加仑5美元
take your whole run for five dollars on the gallon.
-胡扯 -霍华德 是真的
– Baloney. – No, Howard, it’s a fact.
-蟋蟀得到的消息 -5美元
– Cricket got a message to him. – Five dollars?
-没错 -走开 杰克
– Yep. – Beat it, Jack.
你胡说八道 我不怪你
I’m not in the mind for your horseshit.
我来开车 霍华德 你什么都不用操心
I’ll do the driving, Howard, you ain’t gotta worry about nothing.
就凭你
You?
-还有蟋蟀 -蟋蟀
– And Cricket. – And Cricket,
那个小跛子 你们来对付弗洛伊德·班纳
that twisted little gimp. You’re gonna deal with Floyd Banner?
看门狗杰克 扫好你的地就行了
You’re a goddamn house dog, Jack. You sweep the floors.
你鼠目寸光 霍华德
You got no goddamn vision, Howard.
滚 别来烦我
Go on, scram, get outta here.
烦什么呢
Hey what’s eatin’ you anyway, huh?
是不是因为弗雷斯特对你失望了
The fact that you let your own brother, old Forrest, down?
你闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
你干嘛呢 杰克
What you doin’, Jack?
来看望你
Checkin’ on you.
我没事
I’m all right.
那就好
All right, then.
我挺好的
Yeah, I’m all right.
-我挺挂心你的 -没事 明天就出院了
– Yeah, I was just worried. – I’ll be home tomorrow.
回去吧
Go on, now.
那明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow, then.
你搞什么 杰克
What the hell are you doin’, Jack?
过来一起帮忙
Come here and help me with this.
杰克 你疯了吗
Shit, Jack, are you off your nuts?
我受够了当小弟的日子
I’m done waiting for table scraps.
弗雷斯特会掐死你的
Forrest is gonna throttle you.
那个你不必担心 去拿箱子
Don’t you worry about that, grab a box.
你联♥系♥甘米·沃尔什
You just call Gummy Walsh.
你告诉他我们会带来很多货
You tell him we’re bringing a big load.
至少200加仑
Two hundred gallons at least.
“我们”
“We?”

Yeah.
你是说你和我吗
You mean you and me?
我需要助手 蟋蟀
Well, hell, I need backup, Cricket.
黄金搭档 舍你其谁
You my partner or what?
有没有搞错
Shit.
盖好油布
Grab that tarp.
可恶
Shit.
别紧张 蟋蟀
Jesus, Cricket,
你看起来就像要临盆的产妇一样
you look like you’re about to shit yourself a kitten.
你不会真用那玩意儿吧
Whoa, you wouldn’t really shoot that thing.
如果有人惹我 我会的
If anybody gonna give me cause to, I might.
-放屁 我才不信 -绝对会
– Oh, bullshit, I don’t believe you. – Absolutely.
枪不虚发 正中眉心
Pow, right between the eyes.
什么声音
What is that?
变速器吗
The transmission?
听着不像
It don’t sound like it.
出发前你加油了吗
Did you put gas in it?
-你给车加油了吗 -该死
– Did you put gas in the truck? – Shit!
你忘了加油了
You forgot to put gas in it.
那我们他妈的该怎么办
Well, what the fuck are we gonna do now?
对不起 杰克 我当时心里装着别的事
l’m sorry, Jack! I had other things on my mind.
比如你哥哥遭到抢劫
Like robbing your brothers, for instance.
装着别的事
other things on your mind?
你要做的就是给车加油
All you had to do was put gas in the truck!
往油箱里倒燃料
All you had to do was put gas in it!
我有办法了
I got me an idea. I got an idea.
我们现在就是两个坐以待毙的私酒贩
Now we’re just two bootleggers waiting for the ATU!
这条路到处是警♥察♥ 蟋蟀
This road is crawling with cops, Cricket!
我们就是任人宰割的活靶子
You know that we’re just sitting ducks?
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me!
你还有更好的办法吗
What, you got a better idea?
你要把威士忌倒进油箱吗
You’re gonna put moonshine in the gas tank?
快点着啊
Come on!
靠 成了
Oh, shit!
人人都在谈论地狱之火
Everybody talking, burnin’ hell
其实根本没有天堂和地狱
There ain’t no heaven and there ain’t no burnin’ hell
当我死了 走了 没人再区分
When I die, when I go, nobody tell
人人都在谈论地狱之火
Everybody talking about burnin’ hell
你就是人称”蟋蟀”的佩特吧
You must be Cricket Pate, huh?
杰克 来见甘米·沃尔什
Jack, meet Gummy Walsh.
你有什么货
So what you got?
先生 我们有100加仑上等威士忌
Well, sir, we got 100 gallons of quality White Lightning,
和100加仑顶级精酿苹果酒
and 100 finest Crazy Apple.
-富兰克林县的鳗鱼汁 -正是 先生
– Eel juice from Franklin County? – Yes, sir.
没事
All right.
别怕
It’s all right.
什么小玩意 豆子枪吗
What you got there, a little pea-shooter?
往前走
OK, now walk.

Walk.
我们有过约定的
We had a deal.
这你也信 你个蠢小子
You’re one stupid sack of shit, ain’t you, boy?
我们不能商量一下吗
Can’t we work something out?
你们乡下人就这么做生意吗 真没脑子
That how you hillbillies do business? With a pop-gun?
往前走 耳朵聋了吗
I said fucking walk!
差不多了
That’s far enough.
还有你
All right, you’re next.
话说这个埋人的坑符合我的要求吗
You dug them boys a hole like I told you?
见识一下弗洛伊德·班纳先生
Meet Floyd Banner.
记住 做生意已经不需要讲信用了
Ain’t no honor in the business anymore.
毙了他们
Shoot ’em.
等一下
Wait, wait.
最好往后站 伙计们
Best stand back, fellas,
否则衣服会溅上血
unless you wanna get your suits all splattered.
这些乡下人很会惹麻烦的
These country boys can make a real mess.
慢着 慢着 我叫杰克·邦杜兰特
Wait, wait, wait! My name’s Jack Bondurant.
来自黑水小站
I come from Blackwater Station.
你很有种
That’s impressive.
我给你每加仑4美元 但你要保密
I’ll give you four dollars, but keep it to yourself.
外面那些人 他们只得到3块5
Those boys out front, they only get but three and a half.
我要5块
I was told five.
卸货吧
Let’s get it unloaded.
我佩服你们邦杜兰特兄弟
I respect you Bondurants standing up to
竟敢和联邦检察官作对
that Commonwealth’s District Attorney.
他搜刮每一个人 雁过拔毛
He’s got everybody in his pocket.
连石头都要挤出油水来
He takes a shit and half of Virginia falls out his ass.
有件事你有必要了解一下
There’s something you ought to know.
我听说了你哥哥弗雷斯特的事
I heard what happened to your brother, Forrest.
那几个混♥蛋♥曾替我♥干♥活
Them cocksuckers that did it used to work for me.
他们受雇于你
They work for you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!