你们乡下人太会抬高自己了
Shit. You fucking hicks are a sideshow unto yourselves.
警长 你知不知道有一种
Sheriff, you have any idea
叫做枪的东西可以终结永生传说
what a Thompson submachine gun does to “Immortal”?
这里不是芝加哥 你不能随便开枪杀人
Well, this ain’t Chicago. You can’t just shoot him.
这么做的话 会激起民愤不得好死
Do that, people around here will string us up from a tree.
你以为我是有勇无谋之人吗
Do I look stupid to you?
我是来完成禁酒任务的
I’ve been brought in to do a job.
知道应该拿谁开刀
And I know just who to start with.
说实话
You know something?
我不太喜欢你
I don’t much like you.
很多人都不喜欢我
Yeah, well, not many do.
-给我喝点 -这的确很不错
– Gimme some of that. – Yeah, it’s good.
我可以穿越封锁线
I could run them blockades.
-就凭你 省省吧 -你什么意思
– You? A blockader? Shit. – What do you mean “Shit”?
丹尼 我车开得比你好
Danny, I can drive a damn sight better than you can.
只不过我们的破车不行罢了
Just not in the shitcan we got.
是吗 弗雷斯特可不爱听这话
Oh, yeah? Well, Forrest, he don’t wanna hear about it.
让弗雷斯特见鬼去吧
Yeah, well… the hell with Forrest.
我不想再当他的看门狗了
I’m sick of being his house dog.
你打算这么跟他告白吗 还是让我来转述
You gonna tell him that? Or you want me to do that, too?
没呛着吧 杰克
You all right there, Jack?
闭嘴 霍华德
Shut up, Howard.
弗雷斯特胸无大志
Forrest ain’t got no aspirations.
还跟日本鬼子似的
He still sleeps on a
躺在地板上睡觉
mattress on the floor like a fucking Chinaman.
积点口德 小♥弟♥弟♥
You might wanna watch your mouth there, little brother.
死开 霍华德
Fuck off, Howard.
-拜托 -住手 住手
– Oh, come on. – Stop. Stop.
太有意…
It’s…
你人模狗样的要去哪儿
Where are you going with that stuff?
教堂
Church.
那你悠着点喝
Hell, you better take it easy on that jar then!
祂赐予世界
He gave a peace
宁静安详
Of the world
让我们祈祷
Let us pray.
人若迷恋尘世
If any man loved the world,
敬畏天父的爱心就会荡然无存
the love of the Father is not in him.
因为这世上所有的一切繁华
For all that is in the world,
都是肉体的沉恋 眼目的痴迷
the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes
以及生命的骄矜
and the pride of life
这些都不是从属灵而来 而是自俗世而出
is not of the Father, but is of the world.
阿门
Amen.
第39页 从头开始
Thirty-nine, top.
可能是因为酒缸里太多铁锈了
Too much rust in the tank, maybe.
或者是铅太多
Or lead.
我能进来吗
Mind if I come in?
不速之客 这里可没饼干招待你
Don’t expect no biscuits coming out around here.
她是谁
Who’s that?
温妮嬷嬷
Aunt Winnie.
请你告诉温妮嬷嬷我不是外人
Why don’t you tell Aunt Winnie this is not a social visit.
我觉得这么跟她解释不太好
Well, I ain’t sure that’ll do no good, sir.
她脑子不太清楚
She ain’t right in the head.
坦白从宽 老实交代 孩子
Three things you gotta tell us, son.
告诉我蒸馏机在哪里 还有酒和赃款
Where’s the still, where’s the liquor and where’s the money?
他没有的
He don’t have it.
你又是哪根葱
Now who might you be?
他就是杰克·邦杜兰特
That there is Jack Bondurant.
真是太好了
Well, I’ll be damned.
有人告诉我能在这里找到你
I was told I’d find you here.
果然
And look
你真在这里
here you are.
去找蒸馏机 我来对付他们
Go find the still, leave us alone.
乳臭未干的小杂种
So, the runt of the litter.
你们就是想不明白 对吗
You boys don’t get it, do you?
看着我 孩子
Look at me, son.
你个孬种
Oh, you’re a peach.
怎么了
What’s going on?
靠近点
Come closer.
再往前一点
Step forward.
站着别动
Stop right there.
起来
Get up.
我还以为邦杜兰特家的小子
I thought they said you Bondurant boys were
都很有骨气呢
a bunch of hard-boiled sons of bitches.
真是衰呆了
Oh, this is terrible.
这样还不够
This just won’t do.
我哥哥们不会放过你
My brothers are gonna get you.
他们会杀了你的
They’re gonna kill you.
是吗
Is that so?
但现在远水救不了近火
It’s not gonna help right now, is it?
回去告诉你那两个哥哥
Why don’t you tell those brothers of yours
我接下来就去找他们
we’re coming for them next.
你告诉他们
You tell ’em.
别打了
No more!
别打了 求你 求你了
No more, please. Please.
拿开你的脏手
Don’t touch me!
下次我就动真格了
Next time I come down real hard.
好吧
All right.
你想入行帮忙做事
So you want to get into this racket.
但我看你什么都不会做
But I see you sitting there,
只能当别人的出气筒
looking like somebody’s punching bag.
我问你
So I ask you
你现在打算怎么做
what do you intend to do now?
-我打算… -是的
– What do I intend to do? – Yeah.
你
You.
你希望别人出手来搞定他吗
You expect somebody else to handle it?
-不 -要霍华德帮你吗
– No. – Howard, maybe?
-我不是这个意思 -那你是什么意思
– That ain’t what I meant. – What did you mean?
我不需要帮助
l don’t need no help.
你说什么
l’m sorry?
-我不需要帮助 -真的吗
– I don’t need no help. – Oh, you don’t?
听着
Here it is.
只要你还是我弟弟
As long as you are my brother,
就不能让这种事再发生 懂吗
you will never let this happen again, do you understand?
-我懂了 -我觉得你还没有
– I get it. – I don’t think you do.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can’t?
我是说 我跟你和霍华德不一样
I mean, I ain’t… I’m not built like you and Howard.
我永远也不会变成你们那样
I ain’t never been like you.
好吧
It’s all right.
杰克
Jack,
暴♥力♥并不是让一个男人失去自我
it is not the violence that sets a man apart.
懂吗
All right?
它是我们男人必须随时要去面对的东西
It is the distance that he is prepared to go.
杰克 看着我
Jack, look at me.
我们是幸存者
We’re survivors.
我们能控制恐惧
We control the fear.
但不能盲目乐观
And without the fear,
否则 就是一个死人
we are all as good as dead.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
-懂了吗 -拉格斯叫我带话
– Do you? – Rakes told me to tell you
他们接下来会来找你们
they’re coming for you next.
他们会来 这点绝对可以肯定
Yeah, well, they’ll be back, you can be sure of that.
你的牧师朋友给你的礼物
A present from your preacher friend.
要当众打开吗
You gonna open it?
你大爷的 霍华德
Fuck you, Howard.
真是搞笑
Ah, damn.
弗雷斯特·邦杜兰特
Forrest Bondurant.
你涉嫌进行过几起非法活动
It seems you’ve been involved in certain illegal activities.
非法活动
Illegal activities?
听着 弗雷斯特 你要是跟我们合作
Look here, Forrest, if you play ball with us,
我们就能让这张传票消失
we can make this here summons disappear.