Why is that?
因为他觉得你不是这块料子
‘Cause he don’t think you got the grit.
再给我一罐 杰克
Gimme another jar, Jack. Huh?
你少喝点
You might wanna slow down some,
霍华德 我们是来做生意的
Howard. We’re trying to sell this stuff.
那是谁
Who is that?
她是烧烟镇教堂的
She’s one of them crazies
那群神经病清教♥徒♥里的一员
from that church at Burnt Chimney.
那是她爸爸 他马上要当牧师了
Her daddy over there, he’s gonna be the preacher.
想泡她的话
You wanna get yourself a crowbar,
杰克 你得霸王硬上弓才行
Jack, if you wanna get inside of her.
她看起来很正常啊
She don’t look that crazy.
她爸爸看上去可不怎么令人愉快
Her daddy don’t look too happy, neither.
好吧
All right, now.
杰克 把这个拿回去
Jack, go on and take this around the back.
把剩下的酒搬进屋子里
Store whatever’s left in the shed.
你也是 霍华德
You too, Howard.
-快点 杰克 -来了
– Come on, Jack. – Yeah.
你是弗雷斯特·邦杜兰特
Are you Forrest Bondurant?
我叫玛姬·波弗特
I’m Maggie Beaufort.
听说你们这个小站
They say in town you’re
缺个帮手 招呼客人端茶递酒什么的
looking for someone to help out ’round the place.
这个职位还有空缺吗
Is that position still vacant?
冒昧地问一句 那个…
Forgive me for asking, but, um…
为什么像你这样的女士
what does a lady like you
会到这里来
want here?
城市让女人堕落
The city can grind a girl down.
历经风尘 就想换个安静的地方
Gets to a point where you start looking for somewhere quiet.
什么状况
Damn.
邦杜兰特先生 请留步
Well, Mr. Bondurant,
你算是雇用我了吗
do I get the job?
快走 快走
Quick. Quick.
蟋蟀
Cricket!
跟你说你也不会相信
You ain’t never gonna believe what I just seen.
ATU American Temperance Union[美国禁酒联盟]
黑帮大佬弗洛伊德·班纳在我们镇上
Floyd Banner shoot the tires out of a goddamn ATU car
用冲♥锋♥枪♥射爆了一辆禁酒联盟的执勤车
right smack in the middle of town with a goddamn Tommy gun.
-弗洛伊德·班纳 -弗洛伊德·班纳
– Floyd Banner? – Floyd Banner.
看 就在那个生死攸关的时刻
oh, hey, look here. In the middle of all that,
我还是想到了你
I was thinking about you.
给你拿了几个弹壳 蟋蟀
Got you one of these shell cases, Cricket.
-太谢谢了 杰克 -嗯
– oh, thanks, Jack! – Yeah.
我们可以在上面打个洞
Figured we could put holes in it, you know.
穿条链子进去
Put a chain through it,
挂在脖子上当平安符什么的
hang it around our necks for luck or something.
弗洛伊德·班纳
Floyd Banner.
他看上去目光坚定 深谋远虑
He looked like he had direction, vision.
屋里冒烟了
You got smoke coming out the cabin.
该死的 蟋蟀
Jesus Christ, Cricket.
-行不行啊 -应该吧
– This gonna work? – Naturally,
我还没有完全搞懂酒酵的配方
I’m still messing with the recipe, of course.
用这些水管做掩护
And with this set-up through the pipes,
就没人知道这下面是酒厂了
no one’ll even know it’s down here.
满装一瓶 畅饮无限
The man tucks away his bottle, out he goes.
兄弟 怎么说呢
Well… Partner, I don’t
这要么是我见过的最愚蠢的事
know if that’s the stupidest thing l ever seen
要么你♥他♥妈♥的就是个天才
or you’re some kind of damn genius.
吉米付我们钱了吗
Did Jimmy pay us?
-付了 -有吗
– Yup. – He did?
谢谢
Thank you.
弗雷斯特
Hi, Forrest.
他是这里新上任的禁酒特派专员
This here’s the new Special Deputy.
从市里调过来协助我们的
He’s been brought in from the city to help us out.
为了确保一切进展顺利
You know, make sure things go smooth.
你说的一切是指什么
What things might they be?
怎么了 有什么好笑的吗
Sorry, something amuse you?
我是查理·拉格斯 从芝加哥来
My name is Charlie Rakes, I’m from Chicago.
你那个该死的老兄在哪里
That damn brother of yours, is he somewhere about?
车里那位又是谁
Who’s in the car?
新来的联邦检察官 梅森·沃代尔
That there’s the new Commonwealth’s Attorney, Mason Wardell.
他想解决一些问题 让大家都好做生意
He wants to work it out so everybody gets to do some business.
亨利 去问问沃代尔先生想要什么
Henry, go see what Mr. Wardell wants.
皮特 这狗♥日♥的♥究竟算什么东西
Pete, who the hell is this son of a bitch?
我吗 如果你不乖乖听话
Me? I’m the one who’s going
我就是让你痛不欲生
to make your life real difficult from now on
以后都没好日子过的人 乡巴佬
if you don’t toe the line, country boy.
你敢再碰我一下
Don’t you ever touch me again.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
弗雷斯特 这已成定局
Forrest, it already settled.
整个县的人都要这么做
The whole county’s gonna get on board eventually.
先从每周20块 一车30块开始
Start at $20 a week, $30 a load
这笔钱能让你的车在县里畅通无阻
and that gets you free passage throughout the whole county.
没人会过问你的生意
No one’ll bother you.
现在也没人过问
Don’t nobody bother me now.
沃代尔先生想要一罐精酿苹果白兰地
Mr. Wardell, he’d like a jar of your finest apple brandy.
你去拿一下
That be all right?
有什么问题吗 孩子
Can I help you, son?
没错
Yeah.
你要是敢再带那个戴领结的小丑过来
You send your clown with the bow tie around here again,
我向你保证
and I guarantee you’ll
会让他竖着进来横着出去
personally pull a cleaver out of his fucking skull.
听懂了吗
You understand me?
你会后悔的 弗雷斯特
You’re gonna regret this, Forrest.
他已经开始后悔了
He’s already regretting it,
只是他还感觉不到而已
he’s just too ignorant to know it yet.
回屋去
Go on, go inside now.
不想来巴结我一下吗
You thinking of drawing on me?
有屁快放 吉米 我还要做生意
Say your piece, Jimmy. I got a business to run.
好吧 弗雷斯特 我们现在有机会
All right, Forrest. Now we got a chance
大赚一笔 而且能越赚越多
to make a good stack of money here while the getting is good.
但想要人人有饭吃
But for things to run smooth,
得要你松下口
you got to grease the tracks.
我知道你的意思 吉米
Yeah, I hear what you’re saying, Jimmy, and
我们认识很久了
we go back a long way,
所以我不想把事情搞大
so I’m not gonna make a big deal out of this,
但别忘了
but, uh…
我是邦杜兰特家的人
I’m a Bondurant.
我们从不屈服于任何人
And we don’t lay down for nobody.
我们还是会照常做生意
We’ll continue to operate free and clear here, as always.
我永远不会行贿给什么梅森·沃代尔
Me, I’ll never pay no money to no Mason Wardell
或是其他什么狗♥日♥的♥吸血鬼
or the next damn bloodsucker come after him.
以前不会 以后更不会
I never have, I never will.
很遗憾你还没有觉悟 弗雷斯特
I’m sorry you feel that way, Forrest.
吉米 你到底想跟我说什么
Jimmy, do you have something that you really wanna say to me?
你不能再按老方法做事了
You can’t do it the old way no more.
我记得以前你很有种的 吉米
I remember there was a time you had some balls, Jimmy.
好吧 你走阳关道 我走独木桥
Well, I guess we’ll see what happens.
兄弟们 走
Gentlemen.
专员先生 我们这里出现了点问题
Look, Deputy, we’ve got something of a problem here.
纠正一下 是特派专员
It’s Special Deputy,
而且我不觉得有任何问题
and I don’t see a problem at all.
我听说这群乡下人有什么
I hear these mountain boys have got, uh…
印第安人血统
Injun blood in them.
彻罗基族人 这就是为什么他们
Cherokee. This would explain why they’re a little…
食古不化 跟野兽一样
animalistic in their nature.
我不知道你什么意思
I don’t rightly understand what you mean.
但是这个弗雷斯特·邦杜兰特
But there’s a feeling around these parts that Forrest Bondurant
跟其他村民不太一样
is different than other folks.
有啥不一样
Different?
他坚不可摧
Indestructible.
你是说他能永生不死吗
Do you mean “Immortal”?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!