Tell us what we’re dealing with. Shelton was a spy or-
告诉我们在对付谁 谢尔顿是间谍还是…
Spies are a dime a dozen. I’m a spy.
间谍太稀松平常了 我就是间谍
Clyde is a brain. He’s a think-tank type guy.
克莱德是天才 他是会动脑筋那个
His specialty was low-impact kinetic operations.
他的专长是低速冲击动力操作
Is this a hell of a fancy way to say that he kills people?
这是他杀人一种美化的说法吗?
We kill people.
我们杀人
He figured out how to do it without ever being in the same room.
他可以不共处一室就能干出来
It was his gift, and he was the best.
这是他的天赋,而且他是最优秀的
One time we’re tasking this tricky target.
有次我们对付一个狡猾的目标
I mean, we’re using cruise missiles and predators
我们用巡航导弹、猛禽战机
and we even had a B-2 bomber flatten this guy’s villa with a JDAM.
甚至动用了B2隐形轰炸机 飞到这家伙的别♥墅♥去炸他
All right? We’re burning up millions in ordnance
我们循规蹈矩的方法浪费了数百万
and we’re getting nowhere with this guy.
连这家伙的影子都没有见到
So we call Clyde and we ask him to solve our problem.
所以我们找来了克莱德 请他解决这个问题
Clyde develops a Kevlar thread
克莱德发明一项高♥强♥力缝线
with a high-tech ratchet made of carbon fiber
有着碳纤维制的高科技制轮装置
put in a necktie.
能够安装在领带里
Two days later, Mrs. Bad Guy comes home,
两天后,坏蛋太太回到家
finds Mr. Bad Guy dead on the bathroom tile,
发现坏蛋先生倒在浴室的瓷砖上
choked to death.
窒息而死
What I’m saying is, just assume that this guy can hear and see
我所说的是,只能假设这家伙可以
everything that you’re doing.
听到或看到你的一举一动
Nick: No, we’ve got him locked away, maximum security.
不,我们把他关起来了 高度戒备中
Man: If he’s in jail, it’s because he wants to be in jail.
如果他在监狱,那是因为他想在狱中
He’s a born tactician. Every move that he makes, it means something.
他是个天生的战略家 他的每个行动都有意义
That cell-mate that he killed- you think that was random?
他杀死牢友,你以为是随意的吗?
No.
不是
That’s a pawn being moved off the board.
那只是棋盘上被摆布的一个棋子
If I were you, I’d be looking for the next piece.
换作我,我会找出下一个目标
Anybody who had anything to do with that case,
和那案子有关联的每个人
he’s gonna be coming after you.
他不会放过你们的
So what are you saying? You saying we can’t stop him?
那你的意思是? 你是说我们无法阻止他?
Walk into his cell and put a bullet in his head.
走进他的牢房♥ 给他脑袋一颗子弹
Aside from that? No, you can’t stop him.
除此之外? 别无他法,你无法阻止他
If Clyde wants you dead, you’re dead.
如果克莱德想要你死,你就死
Hello? Sarah? Sarah, it’s Nick.
你好 莎拉?莎拉,是尼克
Set up a meeting with Judge Burch.
安排和伯奇法官会个面
We need her to help us keep Clyde on ice.
我们得让她帮我们把克莱德监押起来
Help us with what, Nick? The man’s in prison.
帮我们做什么?尼克 他已经在牢里了
He’s worse than we thought.
他比我们想象的更可怕
Chester’s your boyfriend, right? Chester.
切斯特是你的男朋友,对吧? 切斯特
Yeah.
是的
Good. Maybe stay a few days at his place.
很好,也许去他那待几天
And have Dunnigan send a patroI car to my house.
再叫唐尼派辆巡逻车到我家来
Sorry about this, Sarah.
对此很抱歉,莎拉
Judge Burch: I can’t supersede the penal code.
我不能取代刑法
You’ve already got him in solitary.
你们已经把他关入禁闭室
A half-decent paralegal will have him out of there by next week.
到下周随便一个律师助理就会让他出来
We just want to limit his options;
我们只想限制他的选择
give him less contact, less access,
减少他的联♥系♥,减少渠道
even if it’s just rescinding his mandatory exercise period for a week.
即使只是解除他一个星期的委托权
Under what cause? Whatever cause you want.
用什么名义? 什么都可以
Wrap it around whatever piece of legal doctrine
随便用什么法条
that helps you rationalize it, Your Honor.
只要能合理化这个即可,法官大人
So let me get this straight:
那么,我直说吧
you want me to violate his God-given civil rights
你们想要我侵犯上帝赋予他的权利?
in the name of some murky sense of the greater good.
以某种罪恶第六感的名义
Is that the gist of it, gentlemen?
先生们,是这个意思吗?
Okay. I’m game.
好吧,我入伙
Just don’t plan on it sticking for long, all right?
只是别想持续太久,好吗?
Wait, you’re gonna take that,
等会,你要接电♥话♥?
after all the grief you’ve given me over cell phones?
你训斥过我接电♥话♥的事情
That’s one of the benefits of being a judge, Mr. Rice.
那是当法官的好处之一,瑞斯先生
I can pretty much do whatever I want.
我相当可以随心所欲
Hello?
喂?
Oh my God.
哦,上帝
Nick: Back out. Back out.
退后,退后
Female reporter:… at city hall, though we are unable to confirm the details,
…在市政厅,尽管还无法证实这些细节
we do know that at least one person is dead
但我们知道至少一人死亡
in what officials are calling a possible murder.
官方称很可能是谋杀
We have reporters on the ground…
我们会有记者继续…
Up.
上来
Somebody’s helping this guy-
有人在帮这家伙
a bomb in that phone, and she doesn’t know about it.
手♥机♥里的炸♥弹♥ 而她毫不知情
Who had access?
谁能做到呢?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I’ve survived the war and two ex-wives. I’ll be fine.
我是战争里过来的,还有两个前妻 我没事的
How are you holding up?
你还好吗?
I’m good.
我还好
So you’re killing judges now?
现在你把法官也杀了?
In my experience, Nick, lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten.
以我的经验来看,尼克 只有血的教训才能持久
And vengeance keeps you warm at night.
复仇能让你在晚上得到温暖吗
Vengeance?
复仇?
That’s what you think this is about? Vengeance?
这就是你所认为的吗?复仇?
What else could it be?
还会是什么呢?
No, Nick, I had 10 years for vengeance, if that’s what I wanted.
不,尼克,我有10年的时间可以复仇 如果我要做的话
You don’t think that I watch you go to work every morning at 8:00 AM?
你没意识到我每天早上八点看你上班?
Or that I watch Kelly take Denise to schooI, 8:15?
或者看着凯莉带丹尼斯8点15去上学?
No, I could have slaughtered you or your family anytime I wanted!
不,我可以在任何时候毁了你和你的家庭
You even think about touching my family-
你甚至想过碰我的家人…
you even think about touching my family…
你甚至想过碰我的家人…
I do my job.
我是做我的工作
I’m the best at it.
我是做的最出色的
It works. You were doing yourjob
做的不错 你在做你的工作?
the way that best served you, Nick- the way that best served you.
以对你有利的方式,尼克 对你有利的方式
That has to change. What do you want, Clyde?
这点得改变了 你想怎样,克莱德?
You at war with the whole world? It’s not gonna bring anybody back.
你在和整个世界作战? 这不会令任何人退却
No, I’m at war with this-
不,我在和这个…
this- this broken thing-
这个…这个破烂的玩意作战
this thing that brought you and I together.
把你和我连在一起的玩意
This broken thing works for people that are sane.
这烂玩意对神经正常的人有用
You think doing what you’re doing is gonna change anything?
你以为你在做的事情能够改变任何事情吗?
You and whoever else you have helping you
你和其它帮助你的人
are gonna pay.
都要付出代价
I don’t think you have any idea, who’s helping me or what I’m doing.
我认为你并不知道谁在帮我 或我在做什么?
It’s a matter of time.
迟早的事
See, you see the bodies, you see the smoke,
看,你看过尸体 你见到烟雾
but the larger picture still eludes you.
可还有更大的场面等着你
Do tell.
说说看
I would like to…
我很想说…
but I would rather show you.
但我选择演给你看
I still have faith in you, so I’m gonna give you one last chance.
我仍然对你有信念 所以我会给你最后一次机会
Here’s the deal:
这交易是
release me and drop all charges by 6:00 AM.
释放我,并在早上六点前撤销所有的指控
6:00 AM, Nick. Or what?
早上六点,尼克 不然怎样?
Or I kill everyone.
不然我杀了每个人
Hello? Nick: Yeah, Sarah,
你好? 莎拉
he has to have an accomplice- probably somebody inside the prison.
他一定有同伙 可能就是牢里的某个人
We have to go through all the prisoners’ files to find some sort of connection.
我们必须调查所有犯人的档案 看能否找出某种关联
Do you want the files brought to the office?
档案要送到办公室吗?
No, there isn’t time. Get everybody together and bring them to the prison.
不,没时间了 叫大家一起到监狱来
We’re moving in.
我们要进驻
Stop looking at your watch.
别再看表了
Anything from your friend?
你朋友那边有消息吗?
This treaty with Panama is a mess.
与巴拿马那边的条款很棘手
We can’t access anything about specific property holdings,
我们无法得到任何有关财产持有的记录
but my friend found this tiny loophole
不过我朋友发现了一个后门
that grants us access to Clyde’s corporate expenses.
可以浏览克莱德公♥司♥开销记录
Does that help?
有用么?
So we match sale prices of industrial properties sold in Philly
那么对比下费城出♥售♥过的工业资产价格