And this is my first alleged offense.
这是我第一次被控违法
And the prosecution has not presented one single piece of evidence against me.
而且检方没有呈出任何一样对我不利的证据
Now in these circumstances,
在此情况下
unless the state has obtained some new piece of information
除非检方找到了新的情报
relating to my involvement in the matter in question,
关于我牵涉到目前讨论的案子
then I find it highly prejudiciaI, even constitutionally offensive,
否则我会觉得扣押我并不准保释
to keep me detained without bail.
是种很严重的偏见
It’s a slippery slope, Your Honor.
这是一种倒♥退♥,法官阁下
Haven’t we seen the result of such violations,
难道我们没见过这种暴行的后果吗
both internationally and domestically? Case in point
不管是在国内还是国外
would be Day v. McDonough, docket #041325.
比如戴夫-麦唐纳案子 档案编号♥041325
I am actually inclined to agree with you, Mr. Shelton.
我事实上…倾向于同意你,谢尔顿先生
Your Honor, Mr. Shelton has agreed to give us a full confession.
法官阁下,谢尔顿先生已经同意 向我们认罪了
Has he given it, Mr. Rice?
他已经认罪了吗?瑞斯先生
No, Your Honor.
没有,法官阁下
Well, then in my opinion,
那么就我看来
the state has failed to establish a compelling basis
检方没有令人信服的证据
for its motion, and I will grant bail in the amount of-
来限制他的行动自♥由♥ 我将同意保释,保释金为…
Your Honor, I would caution you not to do that.
法官阁下 我想提醒您别这样做
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me?
什么?
No, I don’t think I will excuse you.
不,我想我不会为你开脱的
You see, this is what I’m talking about.
你瞧我说的意思是
You were about to let me go. Are you kidding me?
你刚刚准备放我走 你在开玩笑吗?
This is why we’re here in the first place.
我们在这里最开始是为什么
You think I don’t remember who you are, lady?
你以为我不记得你是谁了,夫人?
I would tread carefully, Mr. Shelton.
谢尔顿先生,我会小心谨慎地
Well, how carefully should I tread?
哦,那么我该如何小心谨慎?
Because apparently I just killed two people,
因为显然地我刚杀了两个人
and you were about to let me walk right out that door!
而你却准备让我走出那道门!
How misguided are you?
你是多么误导别人?
I feed you a couple of bullshit legal precedents,
我随便拿出一两个合法的案例唬你
and there you go- you jump on it like a bitch in heat.
你就…你就像个火♥辣♥的婊♥子♥一样扑过来
Folks, you all hang out I’m warning you, Mr. Shelton!
朋友们,你们都窝在… 我警告你,谢尔顿先生
in the same little club. You will be held in contempt!
同一个小俱乐部里 你会被控诉藐视法庭
And every day you let madmen and murderers back on the street.
每天你让疯子和谋杀犯回到大街上
You’re too busy treating the law One more time!
你太忙于教条判案 再次警告!
like it’s a fucking assembly line! One more time.
就像该死的生产线一样 再次警告!
Do you have any idea what justice is? You are now
你知道什么叫公正吗? 你现在…
Whatever happened to right and wrong? in contempt of court.
不管什么是对与错! 被控以藐视法庭!
Whatever happened to right and wrong? Remove this man.
不管什么是对与错! 把他押下去!
Whatever happened to the people? Bail denied!
不管别人发生什么! 保释驳回!
Whatever happened to justice? Bail denied!
不管什么公正! 保释驳回!
And I bet you take it up the fucking ass, bitch.
我打赌你都把它塞在屁♥眼♥里了
Bailiff.
法警!
Clyde: Hey, see you later, Nick.
嗨,待会见,尼克
Nick: Insanity?
精神失常?
That’s what you’re building your defense on? Insanity?
那就是你自我辩护的伎俩吗? 精神失常?
Nick, I told you I would give you a confession.
尼克,我告诉过你我会向你坦白
And I- I meant it.
而我…是认真的
I saw a movie today. You did?
我今天看了部电影 你看了?
My daughter saw the same movie.
我女儿也看了同一个
Well, you taught your daughter about good versus eviI?
你告诉你女儿这是关于好人对坏人的么?
I don’t have to.
没必要
Well, that’s what this movie was about: good conquering evil,
嗯,那部电影的主题就是邪不胜正
the righteous prospering, the wicked suffering.
正义伸张 邪恶受惩
I didn’t get that.
我不明白
I’m gonna give you one more chance, Clyde.
我会再给你一次机会,克莱德
And don’t test me ’cause I will run you over.
别考验我,因为我会跟你死耗
Fair enough.
很公平
You did get me my bed.
你的确给了我要的床
A deal’s a deal.
交易就是交易
That was you on video killing Clarence Darby, wasn’t it?
录影带上是你杀了克拉伦斯·多比 对吗?
Yes, that was me.
是的,那是我
Okay, fair enough. That was me, Clyde Shelton,
好了,很公平 那是我,克莱德·谢尔顿
on the video, killing Clarence Darby.
录像里的人,杀死克拉伦斯·多比
Not good enough, Clyde. I need specifics.
不够,克莱德,我需要细节
I took his fingers with bolt cutters,
我用断线钳钳断他的手指
his toes with tin snips,
用尖嘴钳剪断他的脚趾头
his balls with a hacksaw,
用钢锯锯下他的蛋蛋
and his penis with a box cutter.
用箱刀割下他的老二
How’s that for specifics?
这样够详细了吧?
And Ames?
阿米呢?
Switching the canisters was easy. Everything’s automated these days,
调换筒罐很容易 今天一切都是自动化的
so I just hacked into the shipping company’s server
我只需要入侵货运公♥司♥的服务器
and swapped a few numbers around so the package came to me.
篡改几个数字,包裹就来到我这儿了
Then I switched the potassium chloride
然后我用某种更有内涵的东西
with something a little more… deliberate.
调换了…氯化钾
Well, I’m tired of hearing your bullshit.
好了,我听够了你的狗屎
I got everything I need.
我得到我想要的了
What now?
现在怎么办?
I go home; you go to prison.
我回家,你进监狱
You know, the righteous prospering, the wicked suffering.
你知道 正义必将伸张,邪恶必受罚
That ought to make you feel better about the system.
那应该会令你对司法体制感觉好些
What if I had another confession to make?
如果我有其它要坦白的呢?
Call a priest.
向神父说吧
But another confession would mean another deal, Nick,
可另一个坦白需要另一个交易,尼克
so you would have to give me something in return.
所以你必须给我点东西作为回报
You ever been to Del Frisco’s? They cater.
你曾去过德菲斯可餐厅吗? 他们送外卖♥♥
So for lunch, I would love a 20oz porterhouse steak,
所以午餐我想吃20盎司的牛排
medium, maybe a little bit charred,
五分熟,或许有点焦
with all the trimmings- pommes frites, asparagus, butter squash.
加上一堆的配菜… 薯条、芦笋、奶油南瓜
Fuck you and your pommes frites.
去你的,去你的薯条
I’ll tell you what: can I have my iPod as well?
我还要告诉你,可以把我的iPod拿来么?
I’d love a little bit of music with my meal.
我喜欢用餐时来点音乐
First rule of negotiating, Clyde: you gotta have something to bargain with.
谈判的首条原则,克莱德 你得有谈判的资本
Would the life of Bill Reynolds suffice?
比尔·雷诺斯的命足够吗?
Open it.
打开
Who the fuck is Bill Reynolds?
这该死的比尔·雷诺斯是谁?
Darby’s attorney.
多比的律师
Tell me you located him.
跟我说你有他的下落了
I’ve got his wife. She reported him missing three days ago.
我联♥系♥上他妻子了 她三天前报案说他失踪了
Thank you, Mrs. Reynolds.
谢谢你,雷诺斯太太
Clyde: Well, looks like I got something to bargain with after all, Nick.
看来我终究还是有资本还价的,尼克
At the moment, Bill Reynolds is still alive.
现在比尔·雷诺斯依然活着
I’ll tell you exactly where he is.
我会告诉你他的确切位置
Just bring me my meal and my music at 1:00 exactly.
只要把我的午餐和音乐1点整带来
00 sharp.
正好1点
00, Nick.
1点,尼克
That’s good, right there.
好,就停在那
All right, up!
好了,起来
It’s 5 to 1:00. I don’t take orders from him or you.
已经12点55了 我不听命于他或者你
And inmates don’t have access to the time.
囚犯不知道时间
We tell them what time it is. I don’t care if he has a Rolex or not.
我们告诉他们几点就是几点 我不关心他是否有劳力士
We need to stick to the timeline that was agreed to.
我们得遵守时间 我们答应过的时间
Fuck him, Nick. Let him wait.
去他妈的,尼克,让他等
Christ, he sawed a guy’s dick off.
老天,他锯掉了那家伙的老二
Whether you like it or not, we are on his time.
不管你喜欢与否 我们要遵守他的时间
Check it again.
再检查一遍
Inmate: Are you shitting me with this?!
你们就这么恶心我吗!
This motherfucker!
这混♥蛋♥
Man, come on! I’m fucking hungry!
快点! 我快饿死了!
Steamed asparagus,
蒸芦笋
lobster macaroni and cheese… Wow.
龙虾通心粉和奶酪 喔
…porterhouse steak, seared, medium rare.
上等腰肉牛排 焦的,五成熟
Mmm!
嗯!
Hmm.
嗯
Napkin, Nick. Napkin.
餐巾纸,尼克 餐巾纸
Oh, excuse me, waiter?
哦,麻烦你了,服务生
You might want to put 30% down for yourself, my man.
你拿百分之三十做小费