You might want to check the tape. We know you did it.
你或许想检查一下带子 我们知道是你干的
Well, it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove in court.
可这与你知道什么无关 而是你能在法庭上证明什么
Didn’t you tell me that once?
这不是你曾跟我讲过的话吗?
The only problem with your theory
你理论的唯一毛病是
is that Darby’s body was found on your property.
多比的尸体是在你名下土地上发现的
One of my many properties- an old abandoned warehouse, Nick.
我名下许多土地中的一个… 一座老旧的废弃仓库,尼克
Junkies, they trespass there all the time.
吸毒者,他们常常擅自闯进去
Isn’t Darby involved in the drug trade?
多比不会牵涉毒品交易吗?
That’s an unsavory world. I bet you a jury would agree.
那是一个沉沦的世界 我打赌陪审团会认同的
Or perhaps someone was trying to frame me.
或者某人试图嫁祸于我
You know, Clyde,
知道吧,克莱德
there’s a lot of assholes in prison that thought they were smarter than me.
牢里有很多混♥蛋♥自认为比我聪明
Let’s stop fucking around.
我们别再扯谈了
Nick, unless you have any hard evidence,
尼克,除非你有铁证
then why are we even here? Why are we having this-
否则我们为何在这? 我们为何在这谈话
What do you want? conversation?
你想要什么?
Well, that’s easy.
好,很简单
Now you’re the one who makes deals with murderers, yeah?
现在你是那个和谋杀犯做交易的人了,对吧?
So I’ve come to make mine.
那我就要提出我的条件了
I will give you a confession, a reaI confession.
我会给你一个坦白 一个真正的坦白
You just have to give me something in return.
你只需要给我东西作为回报
Yeah, well, since you are a murderer, what might that be?
哦,好吧,你已经是个谋杀犯了 还想要什么呢?
A bed.
一张床
But a nice bed.
得是一张好床
I want a nice new one for my cell.
我要给自己一张舒适的床
Very simple.
很简单
You’re gonna have to deal with that, because the one I have is lumpy, Nick.
你一定得办好 因为现在的床凹凸不平,尼克
It’s making me crazy.
快令我抓狂了
Clyde, I think you’ve got me confused with detail people.
克莱德,跟谨小慎微的人打交道让我很烦
See, I don’t deaI with prison conditions.
所以,我不管你牢房♥里的条件
I believe those cots are bolted into the cells.
我想牢房♥里的床用螺丝固定住了
Well, that’s what wrenches are for, dumbass.
那就是扳手的作用,蠢驴
You know, one of those new Duxiana beds
你知道,有一种达西安娜床
with the adjustable- you know, adjustable lumbar support,
带有调整…你知道 那种调整腰椎支撑的床吧
that’s the one. I’ve seen the commercial.
就是那种 我看过那广♥告♥
That’s the one I want. Those are nice.
我要的就是那种 那种床不错
‘Cause really Comes on late at night.
因为真的… 夜里晚些时候
And frankly I don’t think Two old people laying on the bed.
坦白讲我认为… 两个老年人躺在床上
I’ll be able to focus on anything
我没法专注于任何事情
untiI I’ve had a good revitalizing night’s sleep
除非在那张有疗效的达西安那床上
in my therapeutic Duxiana bed.
我晚上睡个安稳的好觉
So that’s the deal:
这就是交易
you get me my bed, you get your confession.
你给我要的床 我就对你坦白
Okay, let me think about that for a second.
好吧,让我考虑一下
How about…
这个怎么样…
fuck no.
他妈的不行
Hey, what are you doing?
喂,你在干吗?
What do you mean? Why did you tell him no?
什么意思? 你为什么拒绝他?
A mattress? He doesn’t make those kinds of decisions.
席梦思床?那不是他说的算的
Take your ego out of it, Nick. Shelton’s got a point: this case is shit.
别太自我了,尼克 希尔顿说对了一点,这个案子没证据
We need a confession. And a mattress for a murder confession?
我们需要他坦白 一张席梦思床换一个杀人犯的供词
That’s a pretty good deal. He’s playing us, Jonas.
这是个非常划算的买♥♥卖♥♥ 他在耍我们,乔纳斯
Well, then we will play him.
恩,接下来是我们玩他了
Nick?
尼克?
There’s an urgent call from your office. They say you’re not answering your cell.
办公室有急电找你 他们说你不接你手♥机♥
I need to finish up here and then I will be home as soon as I can.
我得打理完这里的事情 然后尽快回家
Listen to me: the things on this video-
听我说,这个录影带上的东西…
Nick, I have never seen anything like it.
尼克,我从未见过的…
Please come home.
求你快点回家吧
Listen, you need to calm down. Tell her that it’s not real…
听着,你得冷静下来 告诉她那不是真的…
Okay. … and that I love her.
好的 告诉她,我爱她
Come home. Come home soon, please.
回家吧,求你快点回家
Kelly, did you see his face? No.
凯莉,你有看到他的脸吗? 没有
It was covered with something. I couldn’t see.
用东西遮住了 我看不到
Okay, baby, let me finish up here and I’ll come home as fast as I can, okay?
好的,宝贝,让我忙完这边 我就马上回去了,好吧?
Okay.
好的
This motherfucker sent a DVD to my house of him killing Darby.
这个混♥蛋♥寄了一张他杀多比的DVD到我家里
What? My daughter saw it.
什么? 我女儿看到了
He recorded it? We’ve got him.
他录下来了? 我们抓到他了
No no, he had on a mask. We need that confession.
不,没有,他带着面具 我们需要他认罪
You still want to bargain with this man?
你还想和这个人讨价还价吗?
The art of the possible, Warden.
典狱长,一切皆有可能
Make the deal.
做这笔交易吧
Man: Hey, come on, man! Give us one!
喂,来啊,哥们!也给我一张!
Back problems, Warden- the worst.
后背毛病,典狱长 最难受了
You got bigger problems than that.
有比那严重的问题
It’s the have-nots in here, son.
所有人都没有的东西,孩子
I don’t know that I want to be the one “have. ”
换了是我,我知道我可不想有
Turn around.
转身
I don’t think he likes me.
我认为他不喜欢我
Nice bed.
床不错
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s a single.
是单人的
I’d watch my fucking back around here, you hear?
我要在这小心我的后背了,听到了吗?
In the cell, let’s go.
进监房♥,去吧
We can’t put Clyde Shelton anywhere-
我们到处都找不到克莱德·谢尔顿的马脚
not in a job, not in a city, not even the country.
工作中,城市里,甚至整个国家都没有
So I dug a little deeper and I found something from his missing years:
所以我深挖了一下 从他失踪的几年里我发现了些事情
a couple of contract payments to Clyde from the Department of Defense.
国防部有两笔契约款汇给了克莱德
And his real estate? He bought nine properties
他的不动产呢? 他买♥♥了九处不动产
under his own name, then he transferred them
登记在他的名下 然后他将这些资产…
to some corporation in Panama.
转到巴拿马的某间公♥司♥
We can’t get to the addresses, A lack of reciprocity is our problem.
由于缺乏互助条款,我们无法得到地址
So I’m gonna circle back to the farmhouse.
我们绕了个圈又回到了农舍
That’s a waste of time. He wanted us to find it and find him there.
那是浪费时间 他本来就想让我们找到他在那里
It’s the industrial stuff that’s curious.
那些工业用品倒令人感兴趣
All right, I don’t care what you have to do and who you have to piss off.
好了,我不管你们要做什么 或着你们要得罪谁
If we have to invade Panama again, fine.
如果我们得再次入侵巴拿马,好吧
Clyde is hiding those properties for a reason. Find him.
克莱德隐藏这些财产是有理由的 给我找出来
Got it.
明白
Baby, you leave it cracked? Hmm? Yeah, I left it cracked.
宝贝,你有留了一条缝吗? 嗯?是的,我留了一条缝
Night light? Isn’t she too old for a night light?
夜灯呢? 她这么大了还开夜灯是不是…?
Yeah, I left a night light.
嗯,我开夜灯了
Good. Look,
很好 听着
I told her that that video wasn’t real.
我告诉她视频不是真的
Okay. It’s some sort of horror film
好 那只是恐怖片
something she shouldn’t be looking at anyway.
某种她不该看的恐怖片
Okay, good. She’ll be okay.
好,很好 她会没事的
Yeah. And you?
嗯,那你呢?
Am I what? Okay? Yeah.
我怎样?好吗? 是的
Of course. Don’t I look okay?
当然,我看起来像有事么?
Hmm? Yeah.
嗯? 嗯
Nick is always okay.
尼克总是没事的
Always- I’m extra good.
我总是非常好
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
In light of Mr. Shelton’s economic means
鉴于谢尔顿先生的经济状况
and his potential flight risk,
和潜在的逃亡风险
the egregious nature of both Mr. Ames’s and Mr. Darby’s deaths,
加上阿米和多比先生死于非命
the state requests that bail be denied, Your Honor.
请求将保释驳回,法官阁下
Judge: Seeing as how you’ve…
谢尔顿先生,既然你放弃了你律师的权利
waived your right to counsel, Mr. Shelton,
你有什么想说的?
do you have anything to say?
你有什么想说的?
Mr. Shelton?
谢尔顿先生?
Do you have anything that you’d like to say, Mr. Shelton?
你有任何话想说吗?谢尔顿…
Yes yes yes, Your Honor.
是的,是的,是的,法官阁下
Should I stand? Please.
我用站起来吗? 请吧
Your Honor, I’m a law-abiding citizen.
法官阁下,我是一个守法公民
I’m just a regular guy.
只是一个平凡的人
I am not a flight risk.
我不是一个会逃跑的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!