Does it bother you?
还在困扰你吗?
Not anymore.
再也不会了
Sarah, your legs are looking real good in those heels.
莎拉,你穿高跟鞋真得好看
Fuck off.
滚开
What are you doing here, Reynolds? Your DVD player broken?
你来干嘛,雷诺斯? 你为何在这,你的DVD坏了吗?
Ames has no family. I felt like someone should be here for him.
阿米没有亲人,我觉得有人应该为他而来
Wow, that’s nice.
哦,你真好
Breathe.
吸气
Rupert Ames, do you have anything you want to say?
鲁柏特·阿米,你还有什么要说的么?
Yeah.
是的
Uh-huh.

Ames: What I did that night was wrong.
我做的是错事
I should have never been there.
我不该去那的
But I swear to God, I didn’t kill those people.
但我向天发誓 我没有杀害那些人
The wrong man’s dying here today.
今天这里死的人搞错了
The wrong man’s dying.
今天这里死的人搞错了
That’s all.
就这些
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我!
Ahh! Fuck!
啊!靠!
Fuck!
靠!
Ahh! Fuck!
啊!靠!
Oh, God.
哦,天那
Oh, God. Take her take her out.
哦,天呀 带她…带她出去
What the hell is going on? I don’t know.
到底怎么回事 我不知道
Ahhh!
啊!
Man: What could have caused the unexpected reaction of the inmate?
是什么引起犯人这种意外的反应?
We’ll keep you informed.
我们会给你消息的
You okay? Huh?
你没事吧?啊?
Yeah.

So somebody killed the guy you were trying to kill?
有人杀了那个你本想杀的人?
What are we calling this?
这个叫什么来着?
Clear violation of his Eighth Amendment rights-
明显违反第8修正案赋予他的权利
cruel and unusual punishment. Law schooI.
残忍♥与非正当刑罚 法学院…
Yeah. The machine- how does it work on a good day?
嗯,那机器…平时是如何运作的?
It’s designed to be pain-free.
它是按无痛设计的
It’s three drugs administered in a specific order.
按特定的程序注射三剂药物
From this point on, we’re operating under the assumption
基于这点,我们应该假设…
that the machine was corrupted.
机器被动了手脚
We’re gonna need a list of all the people with access to that machine.
我们需要所有能接近那机器的人员名单
My people would not do this. I appreciate that, Warden,
我的人不会干这种事的 我能理解,典狱长
but I’m gonna need more than a hall pass and a note from Mom.
但我不只要通行证和请假条之类的
Detectives, got this off the back of the machine.
探长,机器后面发现了这个
Check it out. Let me see it.
你看看 我看看
Man: Right there.
在那
“Can’t fight fate. ”
“没法跟天斗”
Cantrell: What is it, Nick?
尼克,怎么了?
During the home invasion, Ames’s accomplice
在入室侵犯时,阿米的同伙
said to one of the vics, “You can’t fight fate. ”
曾对其中一名受害者说 “你没法跟天斗”这话
And then he said the same thing to me in the courtroom- prick.
他在法庭上也和我说过同样的话
I can’t remember his name, though.
但我记不得他的名字了
Detective: Have a look at this- your guy?
看一下这个…是你们要找的人吗?
Nick: Clarence James Darby. Detective: He’s a cutie.
克拉伦斯·詹姆士·多比 他是个人♥渣♥
You got history with him? Nick: Put him away.
你跟他有关系? 放了他一马
All right, three years. That the going rate for murder these days?
恩,才三年 现在杀人才关这么短吗?
There was extenuating circumstances.
有减刑的情况
The only extenuating circumstances should be he didn’t do it.
唯一减刑的情况是他没干这事
Still, three years at Marion? Fucking gladiator academy.
还是在马里恩监狱待了三年 该死的角斗士学院
You expect him to come back a modeI citizen?
你指望他变成模范市民?
Well, if you scholars wouldn’t contaminate the crime scenes,
好了,如果你们这帮学者 没污染犯罪现场的话
I could keep them locked up longer.
我能把他们关久一点
TV reporter: Authorities have refused to comment at this point,
当局拒绝对此发表评论
but foul play cannot be ruled out.
但不排除有违规的行为
The prisoner had been on death row for the past 10 years-
该罪犯已经在死囚区待了10年…
his name, Rupert Ames.
他的名字是鲁珀特·阿米
Female reporter: All we know at this point
我们所知道的一点是
is what was supposed to be a painless execution
本应该是无痛行刑
has turned into something out of a horror film.
变成了恐怖片中的情景
Yeah?
喂?
Disguised voice: Clarence Darby? Who’s this?
克拉伦斯·多比? 谁?
That’s strike three for you: coke on the table,
三样关于你的:桌上的可♥卡♥因♥
bitch on the floor- life in prison.
地板上的婊♥子♥…监狱里的生活
Who the fuck is this?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Voice: Look out your window, south side.
看看窗外…南边
Is this a joke? Get up! Ahh!
开玩笑吗?起来! 啊!
South side.
南边
Motherfucker.
他妈的
Shit. Out of the way!
靠,别挡路!
Stay down! You’re all crazy!
蹲下! 你们都疯了!
He’s heading north! Go go!
他往北去了 快上,上
Damn. Move it, move it. Go on!
该死 快去,快去,走
What now? Wipe the prints off the gun.
现在怎么做? 擦掉枪上的指纹
Get rid of it. No no.
然后把枪丢掉 不,不
You fired six times, genius. You bring any ammunition?
你开了六枪了,天才 你带了弹♥药♥了么?
Lose it. Why are you doing this?
扔了吧 你为什么这样做?
I want to keep you out of prison.
我不想让你进监狱
See the abandoned factories? Go toward them.
看到那废弃的工厂了吗? 去那
Why?
为什么?
There’s a cop car there with a cop in it.
那里有辆警车,车内有个警♥察♥
What the fuck?
该死的怎么回事?
I Tasered him, but he’ll be waking up in about 90 seconds,
我电晕了他,但他在90秒内就会醒来
so you’d better move.
所以你最好快点
Rise and fucking shine, bitch. Wake the fuck up!
起来了,你这个贱♥人♥ 快他妈起来!
Let’s go! Start the fucking car!
我们走! 快他妈开车!
Okay! Do it.
好的! 快点
Take it easy, take it Come on!
别冲动,别冲动… 快点!
Okay, let’s go. Take it easy.
好,我们走 别冲动
Let’s go! Get in gear, shithead, now!
我们走,挂档呀 笨蛋,现在!
Do it! Go go go!
现在!走,走,快走!
Get the fuck out.
他妈滚出去!
Let’s go.
快走吧!
Get the fuck down there!
给我趴到那边去
Okay. What about my wife? My little girl?
那么,我妻子怎么办? 我的小女儿?
I’ll never see them again. Fucked up, ain’t it?
我再也见不到她们了 惨极了,是吧?
Oh oh oh.
哦,哦,哦
You don’t mind if I take this, do you?
不介意我接个电♥话♥吧?
My guardian angel.
我的守护天使
I am impressed.
我深为感激
You know why I’ll never see my wife and little girl again?
你知道我为什么再也见不到我妻女了吗?
‘Cause you took ’em from me.
因为你夺走了她们的性命
You remember me?
记得我吗?
Sure you do.
你当然记得
You came over to my house once before.
你以前曾经去过我家
You don’t remember?
你不记得了?
This tetrodotoxin…
这河豚毒素…
should be nicely into your system by now.
应该很好地进入你的体内了
It’s isolated from the liver of a Caribbean puffer fish.
这是从加勒比河豚鱼的肝脏提取出来的
So it paralyzes you,
所以它麻痹了你
but leaves all the other neurological functions
但保留了其它神经功能
perfectly intact.
…完好无损
In other words, you can’t move…
换句话说,你没法动弹了…
but you feel everything.
但你可以感觉到一切
It does absolutely nothing to blunt the pain.
它不会减轻你一丁点痛苦
And you’re about to experience more of that
而你即将体验
than you could ever fucking imagine.
你根本无法想象到的
These are tourniquets
这是止血带
so you don’t bleed out, ’cause you may be here a while.
这样你就不会流血 因为你可能要在这待上一阵
Saline solution-
生理盐水…
that should keep us going.
应该能让我们继续下去
Clamps- nice and secure.
绑上皮带…安全牢固

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!