# Hey, Mister Tambourine Man #
“嗨,货鼓郎”
# Play a song for me #
“为我演奏一曲”
# In the jinglejangle morning… # “B.”
“在这铿锵的早晨” B
# I’ll come following… # “A.”
“让我与你同去” A
Man: You having fun, sweetheart?
玩得开心吗?亲爱的
Girl: Yes.
是的
Ahh.
啊
Well, I hope you’re doing better than me, baby.
宝贝,我希望你做得比我好
What are you making? A necklace for Mom.
你做的是什么? 为妈妈做的项链
Yeah? Let me see.
是吗?让我看看
Wow. Another one?
哇,又一条?
Yes. Woman: Honey?
是呀 亲爱的?
That’s two today.
今天有两条了?
Yeah. Yeah.
是呀 哦
Honey?
亲爱的?
Yeah? Waiting for the help to get that?
在 帮我开一下门吧?
I thought you and I were the help.
我觉得你和我都是帮手
Go wash up for dinner, pumpkin. Okay.
洗手吃饭去,小南瓜 好
Mmm, smells nice. That takeout?
嗯,闻起来很香 可以外卖♥♥吗?
Mommy, look at-
妈妈,看…
No!
不!
No! Ahh!
不!啊!
Oh! No no no!
哦!别,别,别
You can’t fight fate.
你没法跟天斗
Man: We gotta get the fuck out of here. Come on!
我们得离开这鬼地方了 快走吧!
Oh! Oh no!
哦,不,不
Thug: No!
不!
What the fuck are you doing? No!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么? 不!
Fucking stop! Let’s go!
妈的停下! 我们快走!
Just shut the fuck up!
他妈给我闭嘴!
No!
不!
It’s cool.
棒极了
Kids like me.
小孩喜欢我
No! Heather!
不,希瑟
No no!
不,不!
Law.Abiding.Citizen.UNRATED
《守法公民》未分级版
Nick. Bray, what’s happenin’?
尼克 布雷,怎么了?
Willis is a rowing buddy of mine. Where are we on his kid’s case?
威利斯是我一起划艇的朋友 他小孩的案子怎么样了?
Willis? Yeah.
威利斯? 是啊
Oh, I kicked it down to juvie. Why did you do that?
哦,我把他踢到少管所去了 为什么那样做?
‘Cause the case was a dog. The kid was only 15 years old
因为这案子很没劲 当他承认谋杀时
when he committed the murder.
这个孩子才只有15岁
You wouldn’t want to jeopardize your 95% conviction rate.
你舍得影响你那百分之九十五的定罪率记录么
It’s actually 96%. 96% now?
其实是百分之九十六 现在九十六了?
Yes. You gotta keep your books better than that.
是的,你得好好记记账本了
You know, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were gunning for my job.
你知道,如果我没理解错的话 我会说你想取代我的职位
You do know better.
你确实说的对
And you know that I’m aiming much higher than that.
而你也该知道我的目标要更高
Woman: They filed a motion to dismiss,
他们请求撤回此案
but there’s no way that Judge Abrams honors it.
但艾布拉姆法官坚持不同意
I think that we can get him on RICO.
我想我们可以搬出RICO法令 (反犯罪组织侵蚀合法组织法)
All that time and that’s what you come back with, Sarah?
莎拉,这阵子你就只做了这些?
You might want to reevaluate your research skills.
你也许应该重新评估下自己的能力
What else have we got? Nick: She’s right.
还有其它信息么? 她说得对
Mr. Rice?
什么意思?
RICO’s designed for this kind of thing.
RICO是设计处理这类事情的
Check out section 901 of the Organized Crime Control Act.
查一下《有组织犯罪控制法》901章
And you should let Sarah try this case too.
你就会让莎拉处理这个案子
Mr. Rice, last I checked, I was running this room.
瑞斯先生,我记得以前 这屋子是我说的算
She’s already done the leg-work. I’ll oversee it.
她已经做了案件调查的工作 我会监督这个
I mean, Helen Keller could try this case.
我的意思是海伦·凯勒可以试试这个案子 (海伦·凯勒:上世纪美国杰出女性)
Okay, Boy Wonder, she fucks up, it’s on you.
好吧,青年才俊 她搞砸了,就算在你头上
Cantrell wants to see you.
坎特雷尔想见你
All right, I’ll be right there.
好的,我马上就去
No, Nick. He wants to see Nick.
不,尼克 他想见尼克
You still torturing Bringham?
你仍在折磨布林汉姆?
Nick: Let’s just say I’m less impressed with his Harvard degree than he is.
这么说吧,我不像他那么看重哈佛学位
Well, we can’t all have gone to Fordham.
呵,我们不能都去上福德汉姆
I went to Fordham night school.
我上过福德汉姆夜校
You know what I learned in Fordham night school?
知道我在福德汉姆夜校学到什么了吗?
Law school’s got nothing to do with law.
法学院里学不到什么法律
Guess you skipped the course on inter-office politics.
我猜你逃了职场哲学的课
All I need is a jury to like me. Isn’t that what you told me, Jonas?
我所需要的就是陪审团喜欢我 这不是你教我的吗,乔纳斯?
The Shelton case- where are we?
谢尔顿案件… 进展到哪了?
It went sideways last night- Judge Burch.
昨晚出了点差错,伯奇法官那边
Ahh.
啊…
Bad news. What now?
坏消息,现在怎样办?
Let’s make the deal. They killed a little girl, Nick.
作笔交易吧 尼克,他们杀了小女孩
It’s an imperfect system. And we its imperfect servants.
这是一个不完美的体制 而我们是不完美公仆
However you could win this case. No, can’t take that chance.
不过,你还是可以赢下这个案子 不,不能去冒险
Some justice is better than no justice at all.
有一些公正总比没有公正好
You need to tell the husband.
那你得去告诉那位丈夫
Okay. That’s part of my job.
好的 那是我的工作
Good, because he’s waiting for you right now.
很好,因为他正在等着你,现在!
What?
什么?
How are you doing? Good. How are you doing?
你怎么样? 还好,你怎么样?
Good. Sit. Sit.
还好 坐吧,坐吧
Well, I didn’t hear back from you
呃,一直没有你的消息
and made some notes on the case.
所以我写了一些东西关于这案子
I had some good ideas.
我有些好主意
Yeah, let me take a look at it.
好,让我来看看
Well, they’re just-
恩,它们只是…
I was gonna talk to you about those.
我正打算跟你谈这个
Do you trust me?
你信任我么?
Do you trust me, Clyde?
你信任我么,克莱德?
Yeah, of course.
是的,当然
Darby has agreed to testify against Ames.
多比同意作证检举阿米
With Darby’s testimony,
有了多比的证词
Ames will go to death row.
阿米就会被判死刑
Um, what about- what about Darby then?
嗯,那…多比会怎样?
Darby will plead guilty to murder.
多比将被定罪谋杀
In what degree? Third.
几级? 三♥级♥
He serves, what? Five years…
他会服刑多久?五年?
at best?
最多?
I don’t understand. I’m sorry.
很抱歉,我不明白
We had a setback. The judge ruled that the DNA was inadmissible.
我们遇到了麻烦 法官裁定DNA证据不被采用
What? Exclusionary rule.
什么? 非法证据排除原则
The opposing counsel maneuvered it.
辩方律师的伎俩
You said this part of the case was clear-cut.
你说过这个部分容易辨认
We had the blood on his shirt-
我们在他的衬衫上发现了血迹
It’s covered under the same rule.
这也涵盖在同样的原则下
What about the rest of the forensic evidence?
那法医的其它证据呢?
It’s not conclusive, Clyde.
那些都不是决定性的,克莱德
Okay, that’s okay. ‘Cause I saw- I saw their faces.
好吧,没关系 我看见…我看见他们的脸了
I saw them do it. I mean, he killed my little girl, Nick.
我亲眼看到他们行凶 他们杀了我的小女儿,尼克
You blacked out, Clyde. Your testimony won’t be reliable.
克莱德,你晕过去了 你的证词无法令人信服
You get on the stand and the defense will tear you apart.
你站上证人席时 辩方律师会把你撕碎的
No no, the jury’s gonna believe me though.
不,不,陪审团会相信我的
Because it’s the truth! We can We can lose.
因为这就是真♥相♥,我们可以… 我们会输的
And then we’d have nothing.
然后我们会一无所获
You will waste a whole year, spend millions of dollars,
你会浪费一整年的时间 花费百万美元
and then both of them could end up going free.
然后他俩双双逍遥法外
Nick, both of them are guilty, especially Darby!
尼克,他们都有罪 尤其是多比!
You know that. It’s not what you know, Clyde.
你知道这些 这与你知道什么无关,克莱德
It’s what you can prove in court.
而是你能在法庭上证明什么
Please don’t make a deal with this man.
请别与这人做这个交易
Please don’t make a deal with this man. He’s a monster-
请别与这人交易,他是禽兽
I’m sorry, the deal is done. I’m sorry.
对不起,协议已经达成了,对不起
I made the deal.
我达成了协议
What? How could you do that?
什么?你怎么可以那样做?