The Five Roses
五支玫瑰
The largest song repertoire in the world
全世界最大型的合唱曲目
It’s lip synch
其实是对嘴
How about you?
那你呢?
Do tell
讲讲你
What’s on your mind?
你在想什么?
How many times?
有多少次?
It’s been a month. How many times?
一个月了 我是问有几次?
Give me a number
给我个数
How many times?
有几次?
It’s been a month Give me a number, I said!
一个月 我说了 次数!
Five or six? Five or six?
5次? 6次? 5次? 6次?
Five
5次
Seven, then
那就是7次
Stef will help me pack later today
斯黛芙会过来帮我收拾
We’ll be done by dinner
我们会在晚餐前搞定
It’s okay if you don’t want to see me again
你不想见我也没关系
I’m moving to Three-Rivers next week
下周我们搬到三河城 (魁北克南部城市)
The apartment is all yours
公♥寓♥全部归你了
What a manipulator!
你真是控制狂啊!
Like your mother
跟你妈妈一样
I guess she’s paying for the move and everything else?
我猜是她在为你搬家买♥♥单吧?
That woman’s not half as smart as you are
那女人连你一半的智慧都没有
Stop it
够了
You’ll be safe now
这下你安全了
You’ll be safe
你有安全感了
You’ll be safe, is that it?
你安全了 是吗?
Our love wasn’t”safe,”but it wasn’t”dumb”
我们的关系可能不”安全”但绝对不”乏味”
What is it you want, Fred? What is it?
你想要什么 弗蕾德? 想要什么?
A child? A house?
一个孩子吗? 一个房♥子吗?
I can give you that
我可以给你那些
I’ll change. This is just an adjustment period, it’s normal
我会改变 这只是一个调整阶段 这很正常
Nothing to do with us. We haven’t had a chance
这不是我们的错 我们只是还没机会验证
Why are you dressed like this? Why?
你为什么穿成这样? 为什么?
Why not normal , as a woman?
为什么不正常点 穿得像女人?
To please you, baby
为了让你高兴 宝贝
Tell me… Stop!
告诉我… 别!
Tell me you’re not in love
告诉我你没有爱上他
Are you in love?
你爱上他了吗?
Answer me
回答我
No, say it!
不 说出来!
I want to hear it! Yes
我要听到你亲口说 是
Yes, you’re in love?
是 你爱上他了?
Yes, I’m in love
是 我爱上他了
Check, please
买♥♥单 谢谢
Check, please
买♥♥单 谢谢
Check, please
买♥♥单 谢谢
Come in
进来
Come on!
快!
Should I talk about the letters I never sent?
我该说那封我从没寄出去的信吗?
To the”A.Z.”Woman
写给”A.Z.”女士的
By calling her that, don’t you feel you are…
你这样称呼她 是不是感觉想…
Objectifying her?
把她物化?
No
不
I call her”A.Z.”Because it all begins
我称她为A.Z.女士 是因为一切都从她开始
And ends with her
以她结束
It’s not a serial number or a bar code
她不是什么序列号♥或条形码
So I wrote to her
于是我给她写了封信
Letters I never sent
我从没寄出那封信
Letters I threw in the gutter or flushed away
我把它要么扔到了水沟 要么就是马桶
Like bottles into the sea?
啊 漂流瓶那样吗?
Into an ocean of shit, maybe
反正漂流到臭水里面了
No, it’s far more romantic
不不 比这浪漫多了
Picture it, a hermit
想象一个隐士
A cave-Dweller, who lives in the sewers
一个住在山沟的洞居人
Discovers the letters
他发现了这些信
He collects them, reads them, then starts dreaming
他收集整理 读完它们 然后开始做梦
Even envies that love, perhaps
甚至有点嫉妒这个爱情
I think I wrote a thousand letters, that time
我想那段时间我大概写了一千封信
I still remember the room in that little cottage
我依然记得那个村舍的那个房♥间
All of this is off the record, of course
当然 这些就别记录下来了
Honey we’ve been out through record for a while now
亲爱的 我们已经停止记录很久了
I could’ve written her a song instead
我本来可以给她写首歌♥
“Ne Me Quitte Pas”. Something lik e that
“不要离开我”这一类的
Belgians speak slowly, but they keep it simple
比利时人说话慢 但他们言简意赅
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
What are you wearing?
你穿着什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Excuse me?
什么?
“Where are you? What are you wearing?”
“你在哪儿? 你穿着什么?”
Those were…questions I’d ask myself when I woke up
这些是我起床后问自己的问题
Thinking of her
想起她时的问题
And I’d go to bed…
而在睡觉前…
With the same questions
我也带着同样的问题
At some point, I needed answers
到某个时候 我需要答案了
Leo?
里奥?
I’m ready, hurry up!
我准备好了 快点!
Ma’am? Yes?
女士? 嗯?
Excuse me, where’s the cardamom?
抱歉 豆蔻还有吗?
If there’s any left, it should be there. Otherwise, use some ginger
货架上没有就没有了 你可以用生姜
Or curcumint. Same crap
或者姜粉 都一样的
Do me a favor, Leo, don’t crush the apples
听话 里奥 别把苹果压倒了
Here we go, Leo… candies
好了 里奥 我们找到糖果了…
I bought stuff for your friends tonight
我买♥♥些给你今晚的朋友们
I thought we’d go out for lunch for a change. It’s Christmas
我觉得我们该出去吃顿饭了 今天可是圣诞
The streets are empty. Isn’t that weird?
街上一个人都没有 不奇怪吗?
Lunch? Out?
午饭? 出去吃?
Were you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗?
You know I can’t hear a thing with these on
你知道我戴上耳机后什么都听不见的
Ever gonna remember?
你不记得了吗?
So what is it?
所以什么事?
Would you like to go out for lunch?
你想一起出去吃饭吗?
And bump into people? No way
然后跟很多人挤 不 不要了
Today is the 24th
今天才24号♥
And I have things to do. Before they get here
在他们来之前 我有事情要做
You said you’d join us for champagne after your shift
我记得你说过下班后会和我们一起喝香槟
Are you still joining us after your shift?
你下班后还要不要和我们一起?
Yes!
要!
Hey, can I borrow your car tonight?
嘿 今晚我能借用你的车吗?
What for?
干嘛?
Errands
买♥♥东西啊
Stores close at five
商店5点就关门
I already bought all the food we need
该买♥♥的我都买♥♥了
Not that kind of errands
不是要买♥♥那些东西
It’s not…
是那些…
Come on!
拜托!
Here
给
Why? Why did you bring so much?
为什么? 为什么带这么多东西?
Stop whining, it’s Christmas!
别抱怨 今天圣诞节!
Are you moving in? Or going on a world tour with fucking Jules Verne?
你要搬来住吗 还是跟儒勒·凡尔纳一起去环游世界啊?
Where’s your Christmas smile?
大过节 你的笑容去哪儿了?
You forgot your make-Up artist on the backseat!
你把化妆袋忘在后座了!
I missed your sister!
你姐姐比你好多了!
Thank God for caterers. I’m so not ready
谢天谢地是在外面吃 我可准备不好
Everyone’s coming at 5:30 sharp. I’m freaking out
他们家的人5点半会到 我紧张死了
They’re all so fucking punctual. Some even come early
他们总是那么准时 还有提前的
How rude! How provincial!
真粗鄙! 真是乡巴佬!
Where’s Albert? I told you, he’s with a client
艾伯特在哪儿? 跟你说了 他要陪客户
My cardamom cake!
还有我的豆蔻蛋糕没了!
That cake just won’t die!
少了它不会死的!