You always dressed up, as a kid . I though t you’d end up gay
你从小就喜欢化妆 我以为你会变同志
When your father goes for his check-Ups…
当你♥爸♥爸去城里做身体♥检♥查…
He stops at peep shows
他都会顺道去看脱衣舞秀
Yeah
没错
Every time
次次如此
That’s why he doesn’t want me along
所以他不想让我陪他
Am I surprised? No
我惊讶过吗? 没有
Am I surprised we left Europe?
我惊讶过我们会离开欧洲吗?
Or that the roof is leaking? Do I look surprised to you?
或者屋顶在漏水? 你觉得我的样子像在惊讶吗?
No! I’m not surprised!
没有! 我一点都不!
Never let yourself be surprised. Ever
永远不要让你被任何事惊讶到 永远
I’m sure it’s very serious, and I’m taking you very seriously
我相信这事很严重 我对你的态度也很认真
But should I torture myself
但我就该折磨我自己吗
And think I’m a bad mother?
反思我不是个好母亲?
I don’t care!
我不在乎!
Why should I?
我为什么要在乎?
And your father?
至于你♥爸♥爸?
What father?
爸爸什么?
Personally, I don’t care. You and he never bonded
坦白说我真的不在乎 你们从来不贴心
But if you are in trouble, in any way
但是假如你有麻烦 任何麻烦
Deal with it
自己去面对
Our door will be closed
这儿的大门会对你关闭
Your father won’t accept you . Did he ever?
你♥爸♥爸是不会接受你的 他接受过吗?
So…
那么…
Will you still love me?
你还会爱我吗?
Are you becoming a woman or an idiot?
你究竟是要变女人还是变傻瓜?
Let’s smoke
一起抽根烟
Hey, it’s me
嘿 是我
I’m coming back home tonight
我今晚回家睡
I’m coming back and…
我会回家然后…
Let’s do this together
我们一起面对
Well?
怎么?
What?
什么怎么?
What the fuck?
怎么回事?
You’re still wearing your old clothes!
你还是穿着以前那一身!
Ever heard girls wash their hands? Of course
听过女人们在洗手间的八卦吗? 当然
They started blabbering about…
她们开始念念叨叨…
Hunks, Casanovas and whatever jock they banged
上过床的肌肉男 花心大少 运动健将
The grungy guy, the old guy
土老冒 丑八怪
The chemistry teacher vs. The film teacher…
化学老师和电影老师哪个更棒…
At some point…
然后…
And I’m not bragging, they talked about me
我没有吹嘘 她们谈到我了
They said I was cute
他们说我很帅
One even called me”sexy”
一个甚至说我”性感”
So, did you get their phone numbers?
所以 你找她们要电♥话♥了吗?
No! Listen to me. I was struggling with my panties!
不是 听我说 我当时正拼命穿着丝♥袜♥!
Fuck!
干!
Can you picture it?
你能想象吗?
A guy in the stall squeezing into a dress?
一个男人在厕所隔间 用力把自己塞进女装?
I could see their faces drop
我能看到她们拉下脸来
And then the silence! The silence after
然后大家就沉默了 一直沉默
It’s cool. You’ll try again next Monday
没事的 我们下周一再试
Mayday!
现场求救!
You’ll do it another day. You’ve been on hold for 30 years
你改天会成功的 你已经被束缚了30年
Who cares?
管她们的呢?
Come on!
别想这么多!
Major Tom?
汤姆上校?
Still alive?
还活着吗?
Asshole!
混球啊!
Was the transition… an overnight thing?
这个转变…是一夜间的事?
Or a slow process?
还是漫长的过程?
And from a professional standpoint? ‘Cause that will be the focus
能否从专业观点来解读一下 因为这会是大家的关注点
Strutting out in a fabulous skirt wasn’t enough
穿裙子走上大街并不够
I had to go all the way
我得做得彻底
Dive right in
潜入水底
So you’re diving, now?
所以现在成了潜水?
Wasn’t it about keeping your head above water?
章名不是关于把头露出水面吗?
Didn’t you have an appointment?
你不是有会议吗?
You’ll be late. Maybe we should wrap it up?
你会迟到的 也许我们就到这儿吧?
Let me make a phone call…
让我打个电♥话♥…
I mean I think I can stay longer
我是说 我觉得我可以待久一些
Use the big mirror
换大镜子啊
It’ll be easier
会容易些
Why not?
为什么不?
Because…
因为…
I know what I look like
我知道我的样子
It’s working
见效了
It works
有效果
You sure? Yeah
你确定? 嗯
Thanks
谢谢
Yes?
请说
Page 8, paragraph 3…
第8页 第3段…
The sub was kind of vague about the assignment…
代课老师对作业的布置有些模糊…
Hi, Laurence!
嗨 劳伦斯!
Hello, Mr. Lafortune
嘿 拉佛突勒先生
So?
所以?
D-Day, dear?
重要的日子吗 亲爱的?
Didn’t see you come in today
早上我没看到你的进来
It’s quite a shock, huh?
听说挺震撼啊?
Is it a revolt?
这是一场反抗吗?
“No, sire, it’s a revolution!”
“不 陛下 这是一场革命!”(法国大革命中最著名的一句)
A class of 30, 35 students
他班上有30到35个学生
You said we’d be shopping?
你不是说我们来购物的吗?
We are shopping
我们是来购物的
What a perfect gift for a first day
这是给他第一天的完美礼物
Punch me!
揍晕我吧!
What’s next? A clutch and a Barbie fridge?
然后呢? 一个垫胸和芭比娃娃冰箱?
Just walking down the street takes balls of steel
他那样走上街需要很有种才行
You guys remember where you put ’em?
你们还记得他的种放哪儿吗?
Please. Give it a rest, ok?
够了 别再揪着这个不放 好吗?
How about this one, Stef? It’s cute, it’s simple, it’s…
这顶怎么样 斯黛芙? 很可爱 很简单…
Depends. Are you going for the suicidal look or…
看情况 你是想他扮自杀状…
Or Grandma Beaver’s bangs?
还是长老太太的刘海?
God you’re ill intended!
天啊 你真是坏心的女人!
Our kids won’t be like that
我们的孩子可不能像你这样
Oh my God, you want to spawn?
我的上帝 你们还打算生小孩?
And talk your son the way of American Beauty’s life?
然后跟你们的儿子讲述美国丽人的生活吗?
I’m going out for a smoke
我得出去抽根香烟
And maybe a quick hurl
多半还要狂叫几下
Come on, Stef!
拜托了 斯黛芙!
What?
拜托什么?
I don’t want to be cut off from both my mother and my sister
我不想同时跟妈妈还有我的姐姐断绝关系
It’s a bit too much
你反应过度了吧
Look who’s talking!
看是谁在说这话!
We’re not exactly super-Normal, are we?
我们本来就不是什么正常人 不是吗?
Our generation can take this. We’re ready for it
我们这代人能接受变性了 我们准备好了
Stef Fuck!
斯黛芙 干啊!
Mom
妈妈
Happy birthday
生日快乐
Open it
打开啊
Sable hair paintbrushes
貂毛绘画笔
I know, but…
我知道 可是…
They cost a fortune!
这超贵的啊!
When did you start playing dress-Up?
你什么时候开始变装的?
Today
今天
Maybe we could surprise Dad? I could come home with you
也许我们可以给爸爸一个惊喜? 我跟你回家
Sure
当然
Then what, world peace?
然后什么 世界和平?
I’ll miss my train
我快误火车了
Let’s go away this summer
我们这个夏天去玩吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!