About a week ago
大概一个星期吧
I thought it was…
我想也是…
I moved back a month ago
我一个月前搬回来的
I’ve been going back and forth for a while, and…
我这样搬来搬去有一阵了…
I live next to the Jean-Talon Market
我现在住在让-塔龙市场旁边
Cool! I went there the other day, they have cherry tomatoes
太酷了! 我前几天刚去过 他们有樱桃番茄
The St. Jones?
圣琼斯那家对吗?
Yeah! They’re so good!
是的! 非常好吃!
Amazing! And they sell them at a price that’s not too…
很棒吧! 而且他们卖♥♥的价钱也不怎么…
Extravagant?
夸张无度?
Right. Exactly what I was about to say
是的 正是我想说的词来着
Congratulations!
祝贺啊!
On your book. I just bought it
新书发表了 我刚买♥♥了一本
Piece of shit, right?
很垃圾 对吧?
No, Laurence
没有 劳伦斯
I haven’t read it yet. Haven’t had the time
我还没来得及看 我一直没空
Too much on my mind
要操心的事太多了
Are you happy?
你快乐吗?
Weren’t you happy with me?
你跟我不快乐吗?
It wasn’t all bad, was it?
其实也没那么糟 对吗?
Sorry, I’m so heavy. I go straight for the serious stuff
抱歉 我太笨拙 我习惯直奔严肃的话题
The most awkward stuff, but… I’m just curious
最尴尬的话题 可是…我只是好奇
That’s all. And if I see you only Once every three years…
就这样 假如我每3年只能见你一次…
Yes, Laurence
是的 劳伦斯
Why did you say my name? It sounds incriminating
你为什么要说我的名字? 听上去有责备意味
It’s your name, Christ!
那就是你的名字啊 拜托!
I love it when you do that!
我喜欢你做这个动作
I stole it from you
我从你那儿偷师的
I love the back of your neck
我喜欢看你的后颈
I love your neck, actually
事实上 我喜欢你的颈部
Your neck is telling the whole world,”Kiss my ass”
你的颈部在对全世界说”给我滚得远远的”
Any regrets?
后悔吗?
About what?
后悔什么?
You
你
What you mean is, was it worth losing you?
你是想说 我失去你是不是值得吧?
Not really. Yes, you do
不是这样 是 你就想问这个
But that’s okay, I’ll tell you
但是没关系 我可以回答你
I don’t regret…
我不后悔…
Getting up in the morning
每天早晨醒来
And seeing the reflection I always wished for
看到自己是自己梦想的样子
What I regret… and it dawned on me not so long ago…
但我后悔…而且是在不久前才醒悟到的…
Is that even before I became a woman we were screwed
就是早在我变成女人之前 我们已经搞砸了
Please elaborate
请详加解释
We were fucked
我们那时一团糟
Your family, my family, your work, my work
你的家庭 我的家庭 你的工作 我的工作
Our day-To-Days, we were fucked
我们的每天生活 我们一团糟
Other people didn’t have that. They envied us
其他人没有这些烦恼 他们甚至嫉妒我们
Before I was an outcast, we were outcasts already
在我被驱逐前 我们已经被驱逐了
You mean we wouldn’t have lasted, even if you hadn’t…
你是说即使你没那啥 我们也不会维持…
I don’t know
我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t want to…
我不知道 我不想…
I’m not abdicating responsibility
我不是想推卸责任
And I can’t be pardoned
我也不可原谅
All I’m saying, Fred, is that society…
我只想说 弗蕾德 这个社会…
Stop!
够了!
Leave fuckin”‘Society”alone!
别跟我再扯什么”社会”!
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Come back to Earth, please
请脚踏实地一些好吗
“Come back to Earth?”
“脚踏实地?”
Is that what you said? Do you hear yourself?
这是你说的话? 你听见自己说什么了吗?
Well quit the broken record, damn it
很破纪录吗 妈的
Stop talking shit! That’s insulting, to both of us
别再说这些! 这是种侮辱 对我们俩
I don’t want to”come back to Earth”. I don’t give a fuck!
我不想”脚踏实地”我他妈的根本不关心!
We flew so high…
我们飞得那么高…
I won’t come down
我不要落下来
Then stay up there
那就呆在那儿吧
So are we going to eat?
那我们要不要点菜?
Sure!
好啊!
I’m just going to wash my hands
我去洗手间一下
You must be pretty busy these days
这些天你一定很忙
I guess you are in high demand
我猜你一定供不应求吧
No
没有
And this new decade?
那新的世纪呢?
Big deal? Are you a confident ma…
有活动吗? 你可是个自信的男…
Woman
女人
May I borrow your glasses?
我能借你眼镜用一下吗?
Confident? No
自信? 我没有
Determined
我只是坚定
Fall is here. Time for coats
秋天来了 要添衣服了
Yes. Fall
是的 秋天
Cut. I’ve got what I need
停 这场戏过了
Fred to Pierre
弗蕾德呼叫皮埃尔
We’re just checking the gate
开始检查胶片框
If it’s clean, it’s a wrap
如果是好的 就收工
Gate’s clean
是好的
It’s a wrap! Thank you, everyone!
收工! 谢谢 大家辛苦了!
Excuse me, miss. This may sound a little stupid but…
抱歉 小姐 虽然听上去有些蠢 但…
The guys over there made this
但那边的人做了这个
If you take it, I’ll get 20$
假如你收下 我就能赢20块
What is it? Some kind of cloud?
这是什么啊? 什么云吗?
No, it’s… a butterfly
不 这是一只蝴蝶
But the fact you think it’s a cloud minimizes my pleasure
但听到你说这是云真的让我大大扫兴了
You just made 20 bucks
你刚赢了20块好吧
Okay, here’s the deal
好 那么这样吧
Ten dollars for gas
用10块给车加油
And ten to buy you a drink after wrap
另外10块在收工后给你买♥♥喝的
Deal?
成交?
Fred Belair
弗蕾德·贝拉
Laurence Alia
劳伦斯·阿利亚
Laurence who?
劳伦斯啥?
Alia
阿利亚
But…
不过…
It’s Laurence, anyways
反正 都是劳伦斯