我们有大♥麻♥烦了…我认真的
we got a problem… seriously.
你该做些什么… 是时候去行动了
You got to do something… it’s time to make a move.
想个办法克服这一切
Find a way to get past this.
你又在扮先知?
Are you being the Oracle right now?
不 我只是用朋友身份劝你
Nah… I’m just being a friend.
你好 有事吗?
Hello may I help you?
你是Aaron Davis的母亲?
Are you Aaron Davis’ mother?
是的
I’m sister Davis, yes.
我认识你的儿子 在洛杉矶
I knew your son, in Los Angeles.
你一定是那里的传教士 你的神情很象
Oh, you must be one of the elders from there, you have that look.
不 我是Christian
No, my name is Christian.
他丢了怀表
He lost his watch.
希望你明白 我有多难过
I wanted you to know how sorry I am.
想起我带给他的痛苦 我就心如刀割
It kills me to think that I could have caused him any pain.
而其中更大的是爱——《哥林多前书 13:13》
等一下
Wait!
可能更糟 可能下雨
Could be worse… could be raining.
真的下雨了
Oh yeah… it is raining.
只有洛杉矶下雨还能上新闻
Only in LA it does rain make the news as Operation Storm Watch.
这不是我的账单吧
Don’t suppose there is bills of mine in that mail?
天啊 这是我的MV
Oh my God… it’s a copy of my video.
什么?
What?
快点 正是时候
Get outta here… it’s about damn time.
好期待
Been waiting to see this.
保密那么久 快点播来看
Come on girl it’s been so top secret. Plug it in, let’s go!
你不许冒然评论
OK, I don’t want you to snap to some judgement…
难道是Christina Aguilera那种露骨的渣MV?
Why? It’s some nasty-ass-Christina Aguilera skank-o-rama kind of video?
不是…
No, it’s just…
靠
What the fuck…
那是我的日记 怎么会在你的歌♥中
That’s from my journal. What the fuck is my journal doing in here?
你总叫我为你写歌♥
You were the one always telling me to write songs about you.
我想要告诉你 或者问你
I was gonna tell you…or ask you or whatever…
你知道我会骂死你的
You knew I’d tell you to go fuck yourself.
所以呢?
So you what?
你窃取我拼命想忘掉的痛苦隐私
You’d steal my most private personal hell I’ve been trying to get past
然后在伤口撒盐?
and you turn around and throw it back in my face is that it?
我觉得也许会否极泰来
I just thought that something good could come out of this…
对你而言
Oh for you maybe…
天啊 我是想告诉你的
Jesus Chris… I did want to tell you.
我也不想你现在知道 但是唱片公♥司♥
Look, I don’t want to tell you like this, but the record label…
叫我搬到纽约去一段时间
want me to move to New York for a while
因为一流制♥作♥人都在那里
cause… all the hot producers work in the clubs there.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
要帮忙吗?
Help you?
-我是来找Christian的 -Chris在…
-I was looking for Christian… -Yeah um… no Chris is um…
哦 不麻烦了
No, nevermind.
要留个口信吗?
Want me to give him a message or anything?
听说你没有得到那个角色
I heard you didn’t get the part.
老实说 如果你回纽约 我会想你的
I hate to admit it but I’m gonna miss you when you go back to New York.
谁说我要走?
Who said anything about leaving?
你讨厌洛杉矶啊
Come on, you hate LA.
听好了 你敢说出去 我就撕了你的嘴
Look if you tell anybody that I said this I will rip your lips off.
纽约可苦闷呢
I was miserable in New York.
洛杉矶即使苦闷 至少能晒得美美的
At least in LA you can be miserable while you get a tan.
亲爱的孩子
My dear boy.
希望这个还可以用
I was hoping this was still good.
当然
Of course it’s still good.
我没有地方可以去
I didn’t have any place else to go.
欢迎
Welcome.
小朋友要什么都给他
Give my young friend whatever he wants.
可乐 谢谢
Just a coke, thank you.
不要刺♥激♥点的?
Nothing stronger?
貌似你应该喝点
You look like you could use it.
如果你不介意我说实话 你看起来… 太糟了?
If you don’t mind me saying you look like um… hell?
怎么了?
Why?
我不是来倒苦水的
I didn’t come to unload on you.
给我一次机会 让我回报你
Well, you gave me that privilege once, let me return the favor.
我们相识后 我被遣送回家 还被逐出了教会
After we met I was sent home and excommunicated
因为我是同性恋
for being gay.
你的教派不喜欢酒精和同性恋
Your church doesn’t like alcohol or homosexuals.
我绝对不会加入
Well, I am definitely not joining.
不能想象天堂缺少这两样
Can’t imagine heaven without both.
别让我打断你
Sorry, go on.
后来我和刀片有了短暂悲惨的一幕
That led me to a brief but disastrous affair with a sharp object.
医院把我缝好之后
After the hospital stitched me up
父母把我送到一个地方
my parents put me in this place
他们以为那个机构会改变我 矫正我
this facility where they were supposed to change me and fix me
一天晚上我在作苦力
this one night I was on restriction
用牙刷清洁地板
and I was cleaning this floor with a toothbrush
那时我听到
that’s when I heard it
这个声音
this voice…
好像是天使的福音
it was like an angel
虽然仅仅是电视
But it was just the TV.
那是最神奇的巧合
It was the strangest coincidence.
我不相信巧合
I don’t believe in coincidence.
最近我比较相信奇迹
These days I believe in miracles.
可能吧
Maybe.
因为唱歌♥的女孩
Because the girl who was singing.
她还不出名 你肯定不认识她
She’s only almost famous you wouldn’t know her.
但我认识她
But I did.
Julie说这首歌♥无关她男友
有些人会对歌♥曲有共鸣
And I know people feel this way about certain songs
这是Julie室友的故事
但我感觉她完全是对我一个人唱
but I felt like she was singing right to me.
这是我的忘年交
This is my young friend.
我们认识
We’ve met.
我去过你的公♥寓♥… -我把它转租了
I went by your place… -I sublet it…
这是…不会吧
Is this, this isn’t…
他给小费很大方
He’s a great tipper.
亲爱的 佳肴放着会冷掉
Darlings, the food’s not gonna get warmer sitting on the counter.
热菜来了
Hot stuff coming through!
这是敬酒
A toast.
也是宣言
An affirmation.
更是感恩
A prayer of thanks.
我要大家知道 无论我们身在何地
I want you to know that wherever we find ourselves in this world
无论成功还是失意 每年此时
Whatever our successes or failures, come this time of year
在餐桌或在我心里 都有你的一席之地
you will always have a place at my table and a place in my heart.
干杯
Cheers.
有时候 一切还是貌似无数的点
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots
不过 我越来越相信
but more and more these days
我们相互关联
I feel like we’re all connected
这种关系既优雅
and it’s beautiful
又有趣
and funny
而且美好
and good.