Look at them.
白♥痴♥连队
The moron brigade.
现在我一个人住
So now it’s just me, on my own.
邻居那女孩 一直带汤来
There’s this young girl, a neighbor, she keeps trying to bring me soup.
-听起来很糟 -她的确很糟
-Well, she sounds terrible. -She is terrible.
汤还可以
Soup’s not bad.
-到了 -先生们办入住吗
-Aria. -Gentlemen checking in?
葛森 葛森
Gherson. Gherson.
先生 我来拿行李
I’ll take that, sir.
好啦 男士们 我要去找即将当我太太的人
All right, gentlemen, I’m gonna touch base with my bride-to-be.
她有自己的电♥话♥
She has her own phone?
是的 阿奇 她有自己的电♥话♥
Yes, Archie, she has her own phone.
-不是玩具电♥话♥ -随着儿童学习力日渐提高
-Not a toy phone? -Children are learning more and more
新科技的对象是越来越年轻
about new technology. They’re younger and younger.
像婴儿监视器一样
Oh, like a baby monitor?
够了没
You guys finished?
-还没 -好了 围过来 围过来
-Not yet. -All right, huddle up, huddle up.
四周都是吃角子老虎
You are surrounded by slot machines,
扑克 轮盘 还有酒吧旁的女孩
poker, roulette, and there are girls at every bar.
我想听听你们的故事 想知道结果如何
I want to hear stories, I want to hear results,
想知道惹了哪些麻烦
I want to hear all of you getting in trouble.
我想这女士应该可以帮帮你
And I’m sure this young lady can help you.
待会儿见
See you back here.
就是这个 就是这个
This is the one, this is the one.
好 押个一块钱
Okay, so put a dollar down.
-我不赌的 -这不算赌
-I don’t gamble. -Oh, this is not gambling.
这是我的朋友 肯定是
This, my friend, is a sure thing.
-这等于把钱丢掉 -别闹了 帕迪 给我一块钱
-Yeah, but it’s throwing money away. -Come on, Paddy, give me a dollar.
-好极了 游戏开始 -祝好运
-Perfect, we’re in. -Good luck.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
恭喜 自助餐五元折价券
Oh, congratulations! Five dollars off the buffet.
我们办到了
Yes, we did it.
命运从此不同 帕迪 你感受到了吗
Our lives are changed forever, Paddy. Can you feel it?
是的 帕迪 你刚刚赢得自助餐五元折价券
All right, Paddy, you just won $5 off the buffet.
-请问你第一件想做的事是 -去自助餐店
-What are you gonna do first? -Go to the buffet.
女士们先生们 他决定去自助餐店
He’s going to the buffet, ladies and gentlemen,
这位男士决定去自助餐店
the man is going to the buffet.
帕迪 帕迪 那个 好消息是
Paddy, Paddy, Paddy, the good news is that this hotel
这酒店是有住宿的
actually does have rooms.
坏消息是 没有空房♥
The bad news is that none are available.
别跟比利说 拜托
Don’t tell Billy, please.
我才不鸟比利呢 问题是我睡哪呢
I don’t give a flying fart about Billy. Where am I gonna sleep?
他们说6点以后可能会有
Well, they said they might have some after 6.
是这样的
So here’s the deal:
丽莎要我去看看教堂
Lisa wants me to check out the chapel.
你还真听话呀
She’s got you on a short leash, doesn’t she?
-年轻人 -该不会马铃薯夫人
-Kids these days. -Well, would Mrs. Don Rickles
刚好知道教堂在哪
happen to know where the chapel is?
我知道 我带你去
I do, and I will show you.
-我应该找得到 -别废话了
-That’s okay, that’s fine, I’ll find it…-No, no, no.
-我没事 -慢慢来
-I’m being wonderful. -Take your time.
到6点 时间很充足
Plenty of time. We got till 6.
21点 我以前还蛮爱21点的
Blackjack. I used to like blackjack.
-阿奇 -阿奇
-Archie? -Archie.
我有点担心
I’m a little concerned…
可以坐这儿吗
Can I sit here?
-又来了 -当然可以 先生
-Every time. -Yes, of course, sir.
坐吧
Yeah, sit down.
-先生 -啥
-Sir? -Yeah?
先生 我想他是问你有没有带钱
Sir, I think she’s asking if you have
就是放在卡♥通♥霹雳腰包里有人头的那种纸
any money in that fanny pack of yours.
对 你懂的
Yeah, there you go.
天杀的 你去抢银行吗
Holy crap, what, did you rob a bank?
算是 我把一半的退休金领出来了 15000美元
Sort of. I emptied out half my pension, $15, 000.
-啥 -你没疯吧
-What? -You all right?
别这样
Guys, come on.
我等于是假释出来度周末
I’m on a weekend furlough from prison.
你们怎么样我才不管 我要乐到最高点
I don’t know about you, but I’m making the most of it.
-玲 你数的有点慢 -来吧 帕迪 一起玩
-Seriously, count a little slower, Ling. -Come on, Paddy, join us, this is…
抱歉
Sorry.
玩我 我觉得你有点故意
Kidding me? It’s like you did that on purpose.
没有的事 纯属意外
No, no, it’s…It was just an accident.
你哪位 保镖 不 知道吗
What are you, his bodyguard? No, you know what?
你们搞坏了我的气势 我不玩了
Thank you, guys, for killing a really, really hot table.
走了
We’re done.
换码15000元
Fifteen thousand coming in.
玩乐手则一 要采取预防措施
And on that happy note, I’ve got a certain prophylactic device
为免于东墙补西墙
burning a hole in my pocket.
等会见
I will see you gentlemen later.
-山姆 山姆 -干嘛
-Sam. Sam? -What?
眼镜 别戴眼镜了
Glasses. Take your glasses off.
这样显得年轻些
Makes you look younger.
-真的会 -不会
-He does? -No.
-你好 先生 -杜松子酒
-Hello, sir. -A gin and tonic.
马上来
Right away.
你得瞧瞧
You have to see it.
他来了
There he is. Hi.
你好
Hello.
-常来吗 -我是常来没错
-Come here often? -As a matter of fact, I do.
对于表演间休息时间 这儿挺能让我放轻松
It’s a good place for me to relax between shows.
表演间休息时间 表演 你是表演
Between shows? Your shows…Your show?
我也喜欢这儿 有种
Yeah, I love this place. It’s got a nice
什么事都可能发生的气氛
“anything can happen” kind of atmosphere,
你懂吧
you know what I mean?
你故意亮出来的是婚戒吗
Oh, is that a wedding ring you’re sporting there?
是婚戒没错 但我老婆特许我可以
It is a wedding ring, but the great thing is, I have permission.
蛮开明的 是吧
My wife is very open.
好吧 好
Well, okay.
好
Okay…?
好 让我再请你喝一杯吧
Okay, well, let me…Let me buy you another drink.
-只是有个小问题 -啥问题
-I just have one question for you. -What’s that?
那我老婆会怎么想
What would my wife think?
搞什么呀
What? Hol…
等一下 我得
Excuse me, I just have…
你是 我那个
I’m…You’re…You’re…I…
是 你是
You’re a…You’re a trans…
变 变性人 纽约来的
Trans…planted New Yorker?
-纽泽西 -纽泽西 布鲁克林
-New Jersey. -Jersey? Oh, Brooklyn.
你看起来太正了
You look fantastic.
我没意见 完全没意见
And I do not judge, I make no judgments.
在这儿 我也没意见
Oh, no, no. No judgment here either.
爸爸别说教
“Papa Don’t Preach.”
-不说教 不说教 -是麦当娜的歌♥
-No, no, good. -It’s a Madonna song.
我懂了 你演麦当娜
I get it. You’re Madonna.
你好 我是山姆
Hello, I’m Sam.
-山姆·哈里斯 -莫里斯·提许勒
-Sam Harris. -Maurice Tischler.
到了
Yeah.
就是这儿
This is it.
想在拉斯维加斯结婚
If you’re gonna get hitched in Vegas,
这里是最不闷的地方了
this is pretty much the least depressing place you can do it.
这不错
Hey, I like it.
那就好
Well, good.
那我先走了
I will leave you to it.
-欢迎 -谢谢
-Welcome. -Thank you.
欢迎来到浪漫飞行的航站
Welcome to where love takes flight.
你好 比利·葛森
Hi. Billy Gherson.
-你好 葛森先生 -你好
-Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Gherson. -Hi.
幸会
I should have known.
我见证过许多爱侣
I’ve seen a lot of couples come down this aisle.
可以一眼看出你们是真爱